Why is this the case?

K

kotchfed

Iron
When I look into the mirror MOST of the time I look normal and good looking. Even without taking a picture if I open the front camera my eyes are literally bulging out it looks so deformed like wtf? I haven't even taken the picture and it looks like that? And don't even get me started on the back mirror almost made me throw up that I even go outside.

Why doesn't the front camera even when I'm looking at it look nothing like the mirror? Plus literally everyone in this world takes pics and selfies and I can't do it cos I feel like puking..

get a mirror selfie pic :ogre:

When I look into the mirror MOST of the time I look normal and good looking. Even without taking a picture if I open the front camera my eyes are literally bulging out it looks so deformed like wtf? I haven't even taken the picture and it looks like that? And don't even get me started on the back mirror almost made me throw up that I even go outside.

Why doesn't the front camera even when I'm looking at it look nothing like the mirror? Plus literally everyone in this world takes pics and selfies and I can't do it cos I feel like puking..
you probbly have long midface, which makes you worse looking when you take pics from short distance due to lens distortion

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno
It's lens distortion.

The front camera has a low focal range so it will distort your face. You need to be further away and use an optimal camera lens. Preferably 70mm+

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Stand farther away from your mirror.

Try using an app like Snapchat or insta, sometimes a phone's camera app can be bad.