Why is this website and the blackpill treated as some holy grail?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
This isn't any kind of secret knowledge. We know nothing more than normies, we actually know less. Normies get perms, tans, stylemaxxing, etc which is not discussed on here at all.

Normies already basically know “nice eyes, nice jawline, nice chin, nice hair, no big forehead, nice lips, nice nose, nice smile, etc”. Expanding on the technicalities doesn't benefit 99% of the user base. Most people who get bimax, hair transplants, etc are normies anyways. The only people this website benefits are autistic fat htns+ who completely missed all the social cues and normie looksmaxxes in high school and needed a website like this to tell them to lose weight and get their yellow ass teeth whitened.

• All the terms and memes came from bodybuilding.com, 4chan, Urban Dictionary, and reddit.
  • All the surgery/ortho/device knowledge came from jawsurgeryforums and the-great-work.
  • All the filler and Eppley results came from millennial/X normies on Instagram
  • All the softmaxxing is mainstream normie shit
  • All the "natural high IQ solutions" are complete cope

This site and the PSL community as a whole have not contributed anything new since 2010. The only thing I've seen that isn't regurgitated shit from years ago is a bunch of low IQ zoomer teenagers spewing bullshit around like mewing, nutrition, and theoretical devices that never end up working as stated.

This website and incels.is is just facebook/twitter for neurodivergent failed normies, no different than raging republican antivax trumpers desperately looking for people that agree with them.

Even words like "Chad" weren't even made by incels. It traces back to 2013 on Urban Dictionary:

A6d

"Stacy" is from a famous song from the 2000s. "Incel" was coined by grandiose radicalized wannabe-terrorist failed normies like Elliot Rodger. "Mogged" and "manlet" were popularized on bodybuilding.com.

Everyone here is either a failed normie+ and/or autistic. They point to guys who make up 0.1% of the population and say "muh if I looked like that I could slay" as an excuse to void fixing their shit non-NT personality. I'm unironically the only actual in(voluntarily)cel(ibate) person who stumbled onto here and it's sad since I can't even relate to anyone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger, galego123, FrameMogger and 32 others
because that's how I found out about the ideal height 5'9 like stallone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, Constantin Denis, abeilletoimême and 10 others
Only threads where I see people calling this website a holy grail are the ones complaining about other people saying so.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Danish_Retard and thecel
This isn't any kind of secret knowledge. We know nothing more than normies, we actually know less. Normies get perms, tans, stylemaxxing, etc which is not discussed on here at all.

Normies already basically know “nice eyes, nice jawline, nice chin, nice hair, no big forehead, nice lips, nice nose, nice smile, etc”. Expanding on the technicalities doesn't benefit 99% of the user base. Most people who get bimax, hair transplants, etc are normies anyways. The only people this website benefits are autistic fat htns+ who completely missed all the social cues and normie looksmaxxes in high school and needed a website like this to tell them to lose weight and get their yellow ass teeth whitened.

• All the terms came from bodybuilding.com, 4chan, Urban Dictionary, and reddit.
  • All the surgery/ortho/device knowledge came from jawsurgeryforums and the-great-work.

This site and the PSL community as a whole have not contributed anything new since 2010. The only thing I've seen that isn't regurgitated shit from years ago is a bunch of low IQ zoomer teenagers spewing bullshit around like mewing, nutrition, and theoretical devices that never end up working as stated.

This website and incels.is is just facebook/twitter for neurodivergent failed normies, no different than raging republican antivax trumpers desperately looking for people that agree with them.

Even words like "Chad" weren't even made by incels. It traces back to 2013 on Urban Dictionary:

View attachment 1554896

"Incel" was coined by grandiose radicalized failed normies like Elliot Rodger. "Mogged" and "manlet" were popularized on bodybuilding.com.

Everyone here is either a failed normie+ and/or autistic. I'm unironically the only actual in(voluntarily)cel(ibate) person who stumbled onto here and it's sad since I can't even relate to anyone.
You’re such a doomer.

Get some positivity in your life. It’s better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
tbh this site’s current userbase is shit (way too normie) and should be composed wholly of subhuman truecels. I’d like the forum’s activities to consist of a bunch of deformed truecels discussing Le Fort III and kings-of-manlets discussing limb-lengthening.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 8988, Danish_Retard and 4 others
tbh this site’s current demographics are shit (way too normie) and should be composed entirely of subhuman truecels. I’d like the forum to consist of a bunch of truecels discussing Le Fort III and manlets discussing limb-lengthening.
go to incels.is, I'm sure you'll find an audience there.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel

fuck off with that shit. Incels.is is not a suitable alternative for Looksmax.org. The site that I want to exist is a Looksmax, with the same Looksmax.org/Lookism.net/PSL culture, with a user base made up of all ugly people and no normie+s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, CosmicMaxxer, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
You’re such a doomer.

Get some positivity in your life. It’s better
first time I've seen @thecel use puke emoji. It's over. For thecel.

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel and one job away
tbh this site’s current userbase is shit (way too normie) and should be composed entirely of subhuman truecels. I’d like the forum to consist of a bunch of truecels discussing Le Fort III and manlets discussing limb-lengthening.
lefort 3 is cope and limblengtheningforum.com already exists

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, LooksOrDeath, thecel and 1 other person
fuck off with that shit. Incels.is is not a suitable alternative for Looksmax.org.
Well since you're already here might as well make do with the Normies HTNs and chads here rather than fap at night to the thought of killing us all and making this forum incels .org :whistle:.

• JFL
incels.is is just a bunch of dimwitted failed normies who live in their mom's basement and complain about women without looking for real solutions. It's no different than some Q-Anon antivaxxer telegram group. They're just larping teenagers and 40 year old McDonald's workers with psychiatric admission histories.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
Well since you're already here might as well make do with the Normies HTNs and chads here rather than fap at night to the thought of killing us all and making this forum incels .org :whistle:.
this place was fucking amazing in 2019-20 in the dyorotic and extra chromosome heightmaxxing days and Nate and his oneitis. It's over for this place now ngl it's 1/10th as good

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 5180, Gaia262 and 4 others
incels.is is just a bunch of dimwitted failed normies who live in their mom's basement and complain about women without looking for real solutions. It's no different than some Q-Anon antivaxxer telegram group.
They're flattered at the thought that you think they're normies.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and thecel
fuck off with that shit. Incels.is is not a suitable alternative for Looksmax.org. The site that I want to exist is a Looksmax, with the same Looksmax.org/Lookism.net/PSL culture, with a user base made up of all ugly people and no normie+s.
I don't see how that would make a difference though? Both are just as likely to mentally masturbate at the thought of looksmaxxing and not actually doing anything.

• +1
this place was fucking amazing in 2019-20 in the dyorotic and extra chromosome heightmaxxing days and Nate and his oneitis. It's over for this place now ngl it's 1/10th as good
who is/was Nate

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: datboijj, one job away, Deleted member 17174 and 2 others
I don't see how that would make a difference though? Both are just as likely to mentally masturbate at the thought of looksmaxxing and not actually doing anything.

yea but I’d relate to most of the forum’s population

on this site I feel like how I feel IRL — outcasted, excluded, and missing out on all the fun

NT extraverted hypersocial tall Chadlites rule this community

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
yea but I’d relate to most of the forum’s population

on this site I feel like how I feel IRL — outcasted, excluded, and missing out on all the fun
Joined May 17, 2020

• Hmm...
tbh this site’s current userbase is shit (way too normie) and should be composed wholly of subhuman truecels. I’d like the forum’s activities to consist of a bunch of deformed truecels discussing Le Fort III and kings-of-manlets discussing limb-lengthening.
I am one of few real trucels on this site, i just never post my photos

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 7725 and thecel
Because it is and because normies are bluepilled and you give them far more credit than they deserve

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and thecel
post to rep ratio: 7,650 : 20,000

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and thecel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Landorus, one job away, thecel and 2 others
Because it is and because normies are bluepilled and you give them far more credit than they deserve
They know looks matter but don't know they matter to the point that personality is pointless

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, copemaxxeer and thecel
Everyone I was friends with IRL was red/blackpilled. The problem is that people here are all part of the low T LoL players friend group, so of course they are going to be bluepilled since they have 0 life experience outside of twitch streams.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 5786 and thecel
post to rep ratio: 7,650 : 20,000

This is another saddening sign that the forum is on its decline. My rep ratio was 2.78+ before and it’s 2.6045 now.

• Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
They know looks matter but don't know they matter to the point that personality is pointless
Most autistic thing I've ever heard someone say. I can tell you're at most 14 just off that sentence.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Chintuck22, copemaxxeer and 3 others
Everyone I was friends with IRL was red/blackpilled. The problem is that people here are all part of the low T LoL players friend group, so of course they are going to be bluepilled since they have 0 life experience outside of twitch streams.
meh I'm talking about people in general, not your friends group. My friends group and social circle is pretty based, we make all sorts of comments and jokes and whatnot. Overall things are different. People are corny lol

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel

Most autistic thing I've ever heard someone say. I can tell you're at most 14 just off that sentence.
Average person isn't conciously blackpilled to the point that they know personality and money is pointless to acquire total commitment. It would be very apparent if they were. There would be no smp status quo as we have rn.

• +1
we know significantly more than normies. remember, normies get rhino for their recessed maxillae :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, LooksOrDeath and thecel
This is very much related to looks. Looks make up a lot of your personality, and depending on your looks level your personality traits can halo or failo you.

• +1
  • Woah
I found this site after I did a Google search when a girl called me ugly in bed.

I admit I was a normie, hell maybe even worse cos I thought I was reasonably high value cos a lot of Becky's were into me.

This site taught me about JBW, 95-5 theory, race/ locationmaxxing, ethnic failos, AF/BB, really opened my eyes.

So no I don't think normies know much at all

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Landorus, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
I found this site after I did a Google search when a girl called me ugly in bed.

I admit I was a normie, hell maybe even worse cos I thought I was reasonably high value cos a lot of Becky's were into me.

This site taught me about JBW, 95-5 theory, race/ locationmaxxing, ethnic failos, AF/BB, really opened my eyes.

So no I don't think normies know much at all
Leave it to LooksOverAll and his 5'9 college to gaslight the entire forum

• JFL
I wish I was a fat retard who just needs to get a haircut and lose some weight

Instead I have to inject hgh, wear a facebow 12 hours a day, and possibly bimax which wouldn't even fix all my problems like a recessed pituitary gland and none of this is guaranteed to work just to have a little chance of being seen as a normal human being

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, Rt-Rust1, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Lol at Normies knowing stuff
I have a 5'5'' guy i know that had like half a girlfriend at his 40yrs of age and sex with 6 different women or something in his life, and he tells me 'yea, Looks matter if you are really ugly, but i am not ugly' and 'what i heard from women is that self-confidence is the most important thing' and 'reason i don't have a relationship is i don't even know if i want one'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Gaia262 and one job away
wear a facebow 12 hours a day,
What do you attach the bow to? I bought a face mask but nothing to pull from. I even bought elastic bands.

So before I get an MSE, maybe I could use it somehow. (maybe with a retainer or something)

a recessed pituitary gland

Finally someone says it. Most people on this forum are bluepilled on the pituitary gland and the sela turcica.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Can confirm all this. Most advanced looks theories were developed on puahate in the years 2012-2014. ES Ratio seems a bit newer but at this point has been around for ages. In terms of most entertaining posters, Colez/Macimate of puahate is the GOAT, the original Amnesia so to speak. He popularized the tall and ultra wide skull robust mogger meme. The current userbase is mostly retarded and ignorant with a small percentage of exceptions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
Personality only give you around 1 SMV point, if you see dudes scoring above that is thanks to status/money (which btw also give you only 1 SMV point for LTR)

What do you attach the bow to? I bought a face mask but nothing to pull from. I even bought elastic bands.

So before I get an MSE, maybe I could use it somehow. (maybe with a retainer or something)

Finally someone says it. Most people on this forum are bluepilled on the pituitary gland and the sela turcica.
I pull from a MSE, got it installed over 1 year ago. If you can attach it to retainers that would probably pull more from your teeth, but always worth a try in my opinion. I noticed my upper arch gets slightly narrower whenever I use it for a longer time because the angle is slightly inward, keep that in mind

Yes the part about the pituitary gland is quite brutal. Explains why I have such a overall weak hormonal profile despite a good lifestyle. What do you know about the topic? Most people indeed have no clue about it and how it's one of the most important parts of the human body regulating everything

Normies only have a vague biologically-ingrained understanding of the blackpill. A female doesn't know why a certain lower third is attractive to her, she doesn't know what a gonial angle is or what is an ideal balance of facial 3rds, she just knows that a certain facial harmony is attractive. Similarly she doesn't really know what specific height is attractive to her, she doesn't know what a legit 6'0 looks like, she just knows that she is attracted to a guy who looks like he is taller than other guys.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Normies only have a vague biologically-ingrained understanding of the blackpill. A female doesn't know why a certain lower third is attractive to her, she doesn't know what a gonial angle is or what is an ideal balance of facial 3rds, she just knows that a certain facial harmony is attractive. Similarly she doesn't really know what specific height is attractive to her, she doesn't know what a legit 6'0 looks like, she just knows that she is attracted to a guy who looks like he is taller than other guys.
being taller than most males is what matters, not some specific height, this is why geomaxx is legit

• All the terms and memes came from bodybuilding.com, 4chan, Urban Dictionary, and reddit.

View attachment 1554896

"Stacy" is from a famous song from the 2000s. "Incel" was coined by grandiose radicalized wannabe-terrorist failed normies like Elliot Rodger. "Mogged" and "manlet" were popularized on bodybuilding.com.

Everyone here is either a failed normie+ and/or autistic. They point to guys who make up 0.1% of the population and say "muh if I looked like that I could slay" as an excuse to void fixing their shit non-NT personality. I'm unironically the only actual in(voluntarily)cel(ibate) person who stumbled onto here and it's sad since I can't even relate to anyone.
realest post i've seen on this site. Too bad the average user iq is 73 so it'll go over most heads

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 17829
Yes the part about the pituitary gland is quite brutal. Explains why I have such a overall weak hormonal profile despite a good lifestyle. What do you know about the topic? Most people indeed have no clue about it and how it's one of the most important parts of the human body regulating everything

I learned about this from Weston Price. He expanded the maxilla of a down syndrome patient and the patient grew 3 inches taller and became more dimorphic and better functioning.

Then I researched the pituitary gland and found out it's the master gland and it influences all other glands.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1554896

Most of what you say is true but you are underestimating how many ugly people there are here.
I am one of them.
I am not happy to be ugly but without this site i would have never realised many things. I have not been on incel forums since 2010(or whenever you started), i've been living my normie-maxed out life with my ugly ass face in this time.
But at a certain age, it gets to you. If you can't take all the fakeness of 30 year old washed out foids who want to start a family and settle then there is not much you can do with your social/sexual life, if you are ugly. And it just so happens that i am in this "niche".

I did most if not all the "normie-tier" shit you mention and it only gets you so far.
Do you really think whitening your teeth and fashion maxxing will help you slay if you have prey eyes and 404 jaw not found? You're dellusional.

You say that people here say that if only they were in the 0.1% good looking percent of the population they would slay. It's not entirely accurate but close.
I would argue that the best 5% looking men fuck whatever they want and i have numerous things that prove this.

If you are not a retarded human being who can not make the difference between living a "normie life" and actually having women lust for you then yes, this site is useless. If you live an entire life without 1-2-5 women actually lusting for you than you are missing out on some very important things. I think this is the main goal of this community, but ofc i might be wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Rt-Rust1, AspiringChadlet and 2 others