Why is uk rap so fucking corny

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man
I just listened to a song called “man dont care about all that” by a uk rapper called “jme”. I would be a liar if i said it wasnt cringe as fuck. There was a line in the song where he said “take some time to digest some cinnamon” . It was totally out of no where to. The shit literally sounds like a mix of PG rated rap and drill music. Why the fuck is the bar for uk rap so low. UKCEL PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Second bump

That’s me

honestly anything rap other than mainstream is trash to me

JME is one of the grime artists who is playful and jokes with his lyrics sometimes. He says stuff like that as a joke. He doesn't take him self seriously or try and act hard.

I saw the title and was hoping you would be talking about someone like Aitch or Stormzy. Them two are the most popular yet shittiest grime artists.

Here are some of my favourite grime songs:

• +1
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 6402 and Warlow
UK rap, and more commonly Grime, is more about beats and punchline, not lyrical consistency
But the beats themselves are trash though. I feel like us rappers have better one that complement the flow of the lyrics.

KEEP FUCKING CRYING FOR THE TRUE AMERICANS

• Love it
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
just use a song from years ago theorem

uk rap doesnt sound like that anymore

this is the best UK drill song i've heard in a minute

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1

• Love it
JME is one of the grime artists who is playful and jokes with his lyrics sometimes. He says stuff like that as a joke. He doesn't take him self seriously or try and act hard.

I saw the title and was hoping you would be talking about someone like Aitch or Stormzy. Them two are the most popular yet shittiest grime artists.

Here are some of my favourite grime songs:

I listened to some of them. They are trash, i feel like its the accent that throws it off. Jfl. Uk rap will forever be a meme.

I listened to some of them. They are trash, i feel like its the accent that throws it off. Jfl. Uk rap will forever be a meme.
Which one did you listen to and why is it bad?

Btw American rap is also fucking shit.

The only good American rappers I know of that make music rn are Run The Jewels

90s American rap was good because it was about the social problems and the songs had meaning to them.

Run The Jewels is the only American rap/hip hop artists I know that don't revolve their songs and identity about flexing

You know a rappers good when you cant understand what hes saying but its still hot

it's over if you can't rap this fast

• JFL
Which one did you listen to and why is it bad?

Btw American rap is also fucking shit.

The only good American rappers I know of that make music rn are Run The Jewels

90s American rap was good because it was about the social problems and the songs had meaning to them.

Run The Jewels is the only American rap/hip hop artists I know that don't revolve their songs and identity about flexing
Dude its bad because of the accent and its terrible flow. Also it ability to prove uk rap memes correct.

Dude its bad because of the accent and its terrible flow. Also it ability to prove uk rap memes correct.
Yes because you're one of those people who doesn't care what the rapper is actually saying or who they are as a person you just like it based on if the beat and flow sound fiiirreeeee even though it's indistinguishable from every other mainstream rap song in 2020 and even if the rapper himself is a braindead literal monkey who raps about money and cars that he doesn't have

Yes because you're one of those people who doesn't care what the rapper is actually saying or who they are as a person you just like it based on if the beat and flow sound fiiirreeeee even though it's indistinguishable from every other mainstream rap song in 2020 and even if the rapper himself is a braindead literal monkey who raps about money and cars that he doesn't have
Yes

Download 9

Young dizz is mogger , or v9