Why is

jp212

jp212

Cursed
Joined
Sep 20, 2026
Posts
1,035
Reputation
1,542
@greylurker such a kind soul
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: price., voks, scuderia and 6 others
We don’t actually know
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, Gen1leman, greylurker and 1 other person
Well never know
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, Gen1leman, greylurker and 1 other person
being kind is the most admirable trait one can have, being intelligent and attractive are good traits but are largely entirely genetic, being a nice person is shaped by the effort you put in day to day, being nice is always the best trait one can strive for. Although I’m not always nice!!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price., Игорь бурда, moffeloffen and 5 others
being kind is the most admirable trait one can have, being intelligent and attractive are good traits but are largely entirely genetic, being a nice person is shaped by the effort you put in day to day, being nice is always the best trait one can strive for. Although I’m not always nice!!
u are always nice
best user on org imo
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price., scuderia, Nocturnal and 1 other person
I fucking love greylurker hes unhateable
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: price., scuderia, greylurker and 1 other person
retarded porn poster
 
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: price., Nocturnal, scuderia and 1 other person
retarded porn poster
Just because I like porn sometimes doesn’t qualify me as a retard, quite frankly I think your obsession with my little pony is weird but you don’t see me insulting you
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., scuderia, Nocturnal and 1 other person
@greylurker confirm?
Yes and @price. is my father. Price is a porn poster @scuderia so you had a child who became what you hate most, a gooner
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: price., Nocturnal, scuderia and 1 other person
being kind is the most admirable trait one can have, being intelligent and attractive are good traits but are largely entirely genetic, being a nice person is shaped by the effort you put in day to day, being nice is always the best trait one can strive for. Although I’m not always nice!!
Yeah actually everyone can notice if a person is kind, and that’s actually social credit ngl.
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jp212, Nocturnal, greylurker and 1 other person
Yes and @price. is my father. Price is a porn poster @scuderia so you had a child who became what you hate most, a gooner
I am very ashamed of you boi:Angy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jp212, Nocturnal and greylurker
Yeah actually everyone can notice if a person is kind, and that’s actually social credit ngl.
I always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciated
 
  • +1
Reactions: price., santahaisex, scuderia and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: santahaisex, greylurker and jp212
Bro I’m half polish I think nazis are corny asf
I don’t know anything about politics cuz a don’t rlly give a shit, but, for actually getting in a discussion with someone about policy i should have a clear vision of the past, and I’m only in 1500 for now. Still I can comprehend most of the people talk about this and are actually iqlet, don’t even know the basic principles of communism or fascism. (Obv it’s not your case i’m just saying)
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212 and greylurker
I always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciated
W. It cost nothing to be kind
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and jp212
I always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciated
I appreciate you pointing out “respectful people” that’s real. if someone isn’t respectful to me I will not be any respectful to this specific person.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jp212
I appreciate you pointing out “respectful people” that’s real. if someone isn’t respectful to me I will not be any respectful to this specific person.
i value respect the most if somebody isnt even 1 bit respectful towards me they can go fuck themselves in my eyes
 
  • Love it
Reactions: santahaisex
i value respect the most if somebody isnt even 1 bit respectful towards me they can go fuck themselves in my eyes
So real dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and jp212

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
16
g4rlic
g4rlic
thekey
Replies
4
Views
20
thekey
thekey
dreamz
Replies
14
Views
59
dreamz
dreamz
lookism...
Replies
5
Views
42
lookism...
lookism...
N
Replies
12
Views
74
FoidMayweather
FoidMayweather

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top