jp212
Cursed
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Posts
- 1,036
- Reputation
- 1,554
@greylurker such a kind soul
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
W my friend@greylurker such a kind soul
u are always nicebeing kind is the most admirable trait one can have, being intelligent and attractive are good traits but are largely entirely genetic, being a nice person is shaped by the effort you put in day to day, being nice is always the best trait one can strive for. Although I’m not always nice!!
@Nocturnal @voks @scuderia@greylurker such a kind soul
i 100% agreeI fucking love greylurker hes unhateable
shut the fuck up niggaretarded porn poster
I am greylurkers grandfather.@greylurker such a kind soul
Just because I like porn sometimes doesn’t qualify me as a retard, quite frankly I think your obsession with my little pony is weird but you don’t see me insulting youretarded porn poster
@greylurker confirm?I am greylurkers grandfather.
your signature is fucking my little pony softpornretarded porn poster
I’m 4 years older than you tho, did you travel through time to have me?I am greylurkers grandfather.
Yes and @price. is my father. Price is a porn poster @scuderia so you had a child who became what you hate most, a gooner@greylurker confirm?
Stop praising Hitler.I’m 4 years older than you tho, did you travel through time to have me?
Yeah actually everyone can notice if a person is kind, and that’s actually social credit ngl.being kind is the most admirable trait one can have, being intelligent and attractive are good traits but are largely entirely genetic, being a nice person is shaped by the effort you put in day to day, being nice is always the best trait one can strive for. Although I’m not always nice!!
I am very ashamed of you boiYes and @price. is my father. Price is a porn poster @scuderia so you had a child who became what you hate most, a gooner

Bro I’m half polish I think nazis are corny asfStop praising Hitler.
Holy sbr. NO ONE HAS TO TALK TO ME THIS FUCKASS FRIDAYStop praising Hitler.
I always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciatedYeah actually everyone can notice if a person is kind, and that’s actually social credit ngl.
Thanks dooodHoly sbr. NO ONE HAS TO TALK TO ME THIS FUCKASS FRIDAY

I don’t know anything about politics cuz a don’t rlly give a shit, but, for actually getting in a discussion with someone about policy i should have a clear vision of the past, and I’m only in 1500 for now. Still I can comprehend most of the people talk about this and are actually iqlet, don’t even know the basic principles of communism or fascism. (Obv it’s not your case i’m just saying)Bro I’m half polish I think nazis are corny asf
W. It cost nothing to be kindI always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciated
i agreeW. It cost nothing to be kind
I appreciate you pointing out “respectful people” that’s real. if someone isn’t respectful to me I will not be any respectful to this specific person.I always gravitate towards kind and respectful people, it’s not the most flashy trait but it will always be greatly appreciated
i value respect the most if somebody isnt even 1 bit respectful towards me they can go fuck themselves in my eyesI appreciate you pointing out “respectful people” that’s real. if someone isn’t respectful to me I will not be any respectful to this specific person.
So real dudei value respect the most if somebody isnt even 1 bit respectful towards me they can go fuck themselves in my eyes
yeah i agree@Nocturnal @voks @scuderia
what do you guys think