WHY ISNT SKIN CARE WORKING? SKINCARE IS A JEWISH SCAM FUCK YOU AND FUCK JEWISH SKIN CARE SCAM INDUSTRY

D

Deleted member 20618

Diamond
Okay so first of all fuck my parents. They reproduced so that they could laugh at my 1 psl pathetic existance.

JUST GOT BACK FROM HOME FROM MY COPING FLASH FLOOD WALK AND MY SKIN CARE JUST ARRIVED

BUT FUCK WHEN I GOT THERE THE BOX WAS ALREADY OPENED AND MY PARENTS ASKED ME IF I WAS GAY. NIGGA AM NOT A FAGGOT. I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I WENT HIGH INHIB AND TOLD THEM THAT I WAS GAY AND A FAGGOT BECAUSE FUCK THEM I HATE THEM FIR GIVING BIRTH TO A GENETIC DEFECT LIKE ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY THINK

AM I APPLYING THE SKINCARE SHIT WRONG? THIS IS ME APPLYING THE FACIAL CLEANSER AT 2AM. I APPLIED 1 CUMSHOTS WORTH OF CLEANSER AND STIRRED IT FOR 8 MINUTES

WASHING THE CUM CLEANSER OFF

FUCK FILIPINO OILY SKIN NIGGER GENES FILIPINOS ARE NOTHING BUT GENETIC DEFECTS.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DesperadoRatado, Deleted member 17829, Elvisandreaa and 17 others
Tagging friends/intelligent posters:
@Predeterminism @zv1212 @Toth's thot @N0RTH @curlyheadjames @johncruz12345 @Leonardo DiCaprio @btsgangruling @GetShrekt @sibience @Mogpogs @Chinacurry @currylightskin @Curry Suicide @traveler @Skywalker @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Growth Plate @paancake2022 @FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @KING REIDYZ @bigjuicy @enchanted_elixir @Octillionaire @Jamesothy @AlexBrown84 @Bvnny. @thecel @MarkCorrigan @Moggie @GypsyEyes @Preston @8PSLcel @Boss
@zyllk @Kingcel32 @ROTTING @sebsyx @Chadeep @galego123 @bogii @Biggdink @PrinterAndFaxMachin

FILIPINO NIGGERS:
@IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @proex

I BET U ALSO HAVE OILY SKIN DONT LIKE ME RIGHT. HOW DO U DO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT SKIN CARE DOESNT EVEN WORK I DID IT FOR 1 DAY AND NOTHING HAPPENED NIGGA ITS BECAUSE OF OUR SHITTY FILIPINO NIGGER OILY SKIN. WE JUST EVOLVED DIFFERENTLY AS FILIPINO NIGGERS AND WE EVOLVED TO LOOK LIKE SHIT AND SUB 5 SUBHUMANS SO SKIN CCARE DOESNT WORK FOR US ITS OVER @IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @john2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, KING REIDYZ, bogii and 13 others
You need my superior aryan cum to clear your skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
is that... the malay nigger? fivefoot56?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
You need my superior aryan cum to clear your skin
Actually i think that can work. Sperm gives life so it is full of nutrients so no fake ass jew artificial chemicals. I will try putting my cum with my cleanser later and see if jt works.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Elvisandreaa, KING REIDYZ and 5 others
8 minutes is insane you just need to do a few circular motions around different parts of your face

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 20618
just grab a beer and dont care about looks

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruben, HerpDerpson, Cidre enjoyer and 5 others
Just mew (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
your korean brother

545C299D 6B48 41A8 BA0C 5433B418F00A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20618
Bro I have oily skin, use mosturiser but not too often I think once a day is fine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17791, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Bro I have oily skin, use mosturiser but not too often I think once a day is fine.
are u filipino? Why isnt it working i used it for 8 minutes its a scam dude

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Moggie
  • +1
Most skincare is a meme. I bought into the full ten step Korean skincare plan only to realize it doesn’t work for how much it costs. My current regime is this

Morning: foam cleanser
Toner
Moisturizer/sunscreen

Reapply sunscreen as needed

Night: double cleanse with oil cleanser and then foam cleanser
Toner
Moisturizer

Now that’s the general process but depending on the day I add another step. Monday, Wednesday, Friday I add retin-a .05 gel before moisturizer at nighttime. Wait 20 minutes than apply moisturizer. Tuesday and thursdays I slug after moisturizer at night. This has resulted in my skin looking clearer than before

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 20618
Most skincare is a meme. I bought into the full ten step Korean skincare plan only to realize it doesn’t work for how much it costs. My current regime is this

Toner
Moisturizer/sunscreen

Toner
Moisturizer

Now that’s the general process but depending on the day I add another step. Monday, Wednesday, Friday I add retin-a .05 gel before moisturizer at nighttime. Wait 20 minutes than apply moisturizer. Tuesday and thursdays I slug after moisturizer at night. This has resulted in my skin looking clearer than before
Oh yeah I I forgot lip balm, that’s after moisturizer

• +1

Toner
Moisturizer/sunscreen

Toner
Moisturizer

wow okay thats a lot of good info. Can u link me the prouducts u used pls

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
wow okay thats a lot of good info. Can u link me the prouducts u used pls
Well I still use the South Korean shit I bought since I haven’t run out of it yet. But I recommend you buy cetaphil or nuetrogena products, cheap and they do the job. Lip balm any do. Retin-a you must have a prescription so I bought online from all day chemist.

Overall you need to know what your skin type is, if your oily I would avoid losing oil cleansers and just stick with water/foam based cleansers for example. Once you know your skin type you must decide your products based on that.

• +1
Okay so first of all fuck my parents. They reproduced so that they could laugh at my 1 psl pathetic existance.

JUST GOT BACK FROM HOME FROM MY COPING FLASH FLOOD WALK AND MY SKIN CARE JUST ARRIVED

BUT FUCK WHEN I GOT THERE THE BOX WAS ALREADY OPENED AND MY PARENTS ASKED ME IF I WAS GAY. NIGGA AM NOT A FAGGOT. I WAS SO PISSED OFF THAT I WENT HIGH INHIB AND TOLD THEM THAT I WAS GAY AND A FAGGOT BECAUSE FUCK THEM I HATE THEM FIR GIVING BIRTH TO A GENETIC DEFECT LIKE ME I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY THINK

AM I APPLYING THE SKINCARE SHIT WRONG? THIS IS ME APPLYING THE FACIAL CLEANSER AT 2AM. I APPLIED 1 CUMSHOTS WORTH OF CLEANSER AND STIRRED IT FOR 8 MINUTES

Tagging friends/intelligent posters:
@Predeterminism @zv1212 @Toth's thot @N0RTH @curlyheadjames @johncruz12345 @Leonardo DiCaprio @btsgangruling @GetShrekt @sibience @Mogpogs @Chinacurry @currylightskin @Curry Suicide @traveler @Skywalker @Bonesbonesbonesbone @Growth Plate @paancake2022 @FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @KING REIDYZ @bigjuicy @enchanted_elixir @Octillionaire @Jamesothy @AlexBrown84 @Bvnny. @thecel @MarkCorrigan @Moggie @GypsyEyes @Preston @8PSLcel @Boss
@zyllk @Kingcel32 @ROTTING @sebsyx @Chadeep @galego123 @bogii @Biggdink @PrinterAndFaxMachin

FILIPINO NIGGERS:
@IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @proex

I BET U ALSO HAVE OILY SKIN DONT LIKE ME RIGHT. HOW DO U DO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT SKIN CARE DOESNT EVEN WORK I DID IT FOR 1 DAY AND NOTHING HAPPENED NIGGA ITS BECAUSE OF OUR SHITTY FILIPINO NIGGER OILY SKIN. WE JUST EVOLVED DIFFERENTLY AS FILIPINO NIGGERS AND WE EVOLVED TO LOOK LIKE SHIT AND SUB 5 SUBHUMANS SO SKIN CCARE DOESNT WORK FOR US ITS OVER @IncelsBraincels @johncruz12345 @john2
86 IQ Moment.
  • You're not supposed to apply it for eight minutes, you'll diminish the effectivity of the cleanser greatly due to friction. Just apply it for thirty seconds, then wash it off.
  • You don't get results in a day :lul:. The only result you'll get from a cleanser in a day is feeling that your face's skin is squeaky clean. You have to wait a week or so for results.
  • Go to https://www.geologie.com for personalized skincare.
  • If you have oily skin, you'll need to exfoliate often (buy a salicylic acid face wash on Amazon, apply four times a week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Like enchanted said, use more cleanser, rub it less violently, and use more water. Also get a moisturiser and maybe sunscreen. Youre gonna have some acne due to hormones so its good to set up a skincare routine

• +1
I usually just wash my face with water and only apply moisturiser if I get one or teo pimples

• +1
Filipinos don’t need skincare

• JFL

stick to the basics and nothing but the basics, 90% of the stuff in skincare that you see on forums Youtube videos blogs etc are useless and practically just snake oil in reality. Get a basic moisturizer like Aveeno or Cetaphil or Neutrogena and go to the doctor and ask for Tretinoin. You're in Halifax right? Shouldn't be too different from Ontario, just request it and say you want to fix your skin problems and get better skin etc etc which is what I pretty much said. Ask for the 0.5% one.

Drink lots and lots of water and I can't stress that enough, talking like 3-5 liters or something lol you gotta go all in daily broski. Zinc can also help clear your skin out too, and I think Magnesium and Omega-3 fatty acid pills do the same but they're optional and extra, I covered the main things you should do in the first paragraph, on top of drinking a fuckton of water daily and ofc eating well i.e. lots and lots of red meat and meat in general because meat is protein which is essential for collagen, and helps repair your skin and does a lot of helpful stuff in terms of circulation pores regenerations and boosts red blood cell function.

:Comfy:

• +1
Your voice is surprisingly deep considering how you look. It's as if your development got stunted by premature high testosterone levels jfl. Are your parents and grandparents twinks like you?

• +1
Your voice is surprisingly deep considering how you look. It's as if your development got stunted by premature high testosterone levels jfl. Are your parents and grandparents twinks like you?
my dad is unironically a frame mogger. He has a 22-23 inch bideltoid at 50 years old. My grandfather was a chad tbh he defended the philippines against the japanese cucks. They both have 20+ inch bidelts while i have a 17 inch one. They have robust bones and masc mogg me to death. I think i am a twink because of my moms shitty genes (she's 4'10 JFL):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
my dad is unironically a frame mogger. He has a 22-23 inch bideltoid at 50 years old. My grandfather was a chad tbh he defended the philippines against the japanese cucks. They both have 20+ inch bidelts while i have a 17 inch one. They have robust bones and masc mogg me to death. I think i am a twink because of my moms shitty genes (she's 4'10 JFL):lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
You’re dad is actually a 5’4” indian framelet with a 16” bideltoid over buddy

You’re dad is actually a 5’4” indian framelet with a 16” bideltoid over buddy
no am not joking fr. My dad masc mogs me but i facial mog him

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
See a dermatologist if you're too stupid to do your own research, skincare really is essential but it's also a lot of fuckin' work tbh so I see why you despise it, and yes, it also does have a tendency to not give optimal results. Me personally, I kinda have a bit of a lazy one atm but I'll be upgrading it by the time school rolls around once again.

• +1
See a dermatologist if you're too stupid to do your own research, skincare really is essential but it's also a lot of fuckin' work tbh so I see why you despise it, and yes, it also does have a tendency to not give optimal results. Me personally, I kinda have a bit of a lazy one atm but I'll be upgrading it by the time school rolls around once again.
Thanks btw how old are u? Im 16

skin care isnt rocket science thou it does take some work, you can easily look at some guides or dermatologist youtube vids on it. Then buy products based on your own PERSONAL skin care needs and budget. You can easily go to target and spend like 60 bucks on a few products, cleanser, sun screen, miosterizer, collagen anti aging cream, and powder cologen to drink with water or, orange juice three times a week. And a derma roller, and a razor shaver.

• +1
bro why your head built like that aha :feelsgood::p

tales from the Philippian swamps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Skywalker