Why isn't the forum private?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
There's not even ads on here, how do the mods make money off people visiting this site without an account?

It's true that forum should be private, number of new members should be restricted, and botb, or even looksmaxxing section (cos that has lots of same info) should be locked until a certain amount of rep

We don't want more normies spreading blackpill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, angelo, Informationcapitali and 3 others
why not? i want this site to brutally be raped by refugees so they turn this into r/selfimprovement and I actually start doing something with my life since .org would be finished

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Roquefort, rooman and 1 other person
why not? i want this site to brutally be raped by refugees so they turn this into r/selfimprovement and I actually start doing something with my life since .org would be finished
Dr Seiler Bearbeitet 150615

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1690969178.mov
    2.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, rooman, NateJacobs and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, rooman and Deleted member 29167
literally doesn't even need to completely private it

just botb and threads before 1 year ago
Someone could gain any knowledge they need without botb, cos they could make a new thread and ppl would tell them answers

Also having too many normies ruins the site, and having access to this site at all spreads blackpill

• +1
Reactions: joseph, rooman and Deleted member 3105
The master thread about making the forum private might have been a bait to get more lurkers to create accounts

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Informationcapitali, Roquefort and 2 others
The master thread about making the forum private might have been a bait to get more lurkers to create accounts
old jewish men are capable of anything

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
How do they even make money off us?
There's no ads or anything

There are ads though

How do they even make money off us?
There's no ads or anything
I recall having ads on my phone don't know if they got rid of them, but I browse on my laptop with adblock. There were 100% ads in the past though

I recall having ads on my phone don't know if they got rid of them, but I browse on my laptop with adblock. There were 100% ads in the past though
I don't think there's ever been ads on mobile since I've been here. There were some retarded sex ads and stuff on desktop ages ago, but I only use my phone

I don't think there's ever been ads on mobile since I've been here. There were some retarded sex ads and stuff on desktop ages ago, but I only use my phone
There are still ads i just opened on my phone, on the bottom

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and rooman
you niggas are retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back