Why isn’t there a mass alien invasion

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Majority of ET sighting are from a select few elite alien being who have gotten special accesss to visit star systems. Majority of aliens are normie a that are forced to stay in their star system. That’s is why there hasn’t been an incendent of a alien going narc and exposing themselves on earth

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Another shit thread

‘Aliens’ are just future humans coming back to the past to look at current world shithousery

[Theory] Tell me.
Unwatch
fukmylyf

fukmylyf
Arcanologist

JoinedSep 24, 2018Messages1,642
Jul 11, 2019

IvfJ45js_400x400.jpeg

p7tacj9nef1z.jpg

Have you seen them?

• +1
Yall niggas ballin

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
ever notice how most UFO sightings started after the first nuclear bombs dropped? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, UglyMan and fukmylyf
ever notice how most UFO sightings started after the first nuclear bombs dropped? :feelshehe:
Why would you not one to observe one of the most significant technological breakthroughs in the human race

• +1
Reactions: nausea and fukmylyf
Kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 685
Didnt read ded srs

• +1
"aliens" are actually demons

The mode of interstellar travel is obv a modified míguel alcubeirre drive( spelled that right) aka a warp drive. JFL not caring about aliens knowing they have an actual pill to turn into a 7ft 9 inch dick Chad monster

• +1
No aliens for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon, Krezo and nausea
Do you believe in aliens?

do you think aliens have big dicks?

Do you believe in aliens?
I believe that there may be life outside of earth, even if it is just some single celled organisms on Mars or Jupiter's moons for example.

I believe that there may be life outside of earth, even if it is just some single celled organisms on Mars or Jupiter's moons for example.
Fair enough belief, man.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I pray for coming of aliencels

I have seen....things

Not one word

Yes I have a great theory on how interstellar travel for UFOs works but I don’t know how to convey it. It’s just a bunch of sensible thoughts right now

Would you raid an ant colony

Last edited:
* if you meant a
Would you raid an aunt colony
If you meant ant then no but aliens have interviewed in human affairs in the past but I think it’s more regulated now. If ET is real I would bet they have a code kind of like Star Wars or Star Trek that has rules of interstellar communication

Because they don't know of us

Because they don't know of us
Cope they know of us , but also understand the implication of exposing themself , if a single alien Craft crashed in public , humanity technological adv would advance by 200-300 years that’s a huge fucken deal

Cope they know of us , but also understand the implication of exposing themself , if a single alien Craft crashed in public , humanity technological adv would advance by 200-300 years that’s a huge fucken deal

Cope, they know how shit life here can be, they'd advance us by 200 years if they could instead of leaving us in the dark and devoid of life fuel

Cope, they know how shit life here can be, they'd advance us by 200 years if they could instead of leaving us in the dark and devoid of life fuel
Yet I don’t believe they are evil, UFOs have been seen in times of peril. Workers at the chernobly plant have witnessed ufo activity directly during the explosion phase of nuke meltdown significantly lowering the radioactivity estimation so that all of Europe doesn’t feel the affects of Chernobly
We are not intelligent enough to know the implication there is a learning process that needs to happen to understand the pros and coms of tech. You think it would be a good idea to give nuclear bombs to people in medieval time

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Salludon