Why isn’t there a plastic surgery “culture” outside of South Korea?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
I’ve noticed that aside from South Korea, there doesn’t really seem to be anywhere where plastic surgery is widespread for both genders.

In North America and I presume Europe, plastic surgery has always been viewed as sort of taboo, even more so for guys that get it.

As a result not as many people get or even consider and consequently we have way less procedures or aesthetic medical advancements in comparison to Korea.

Why do you think it’s ended up this way?

It's good that it's taboo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Heguldus, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
I’ve noticed that aside from South Korea, there doesn’t really seem to be anywhere where plastic surgery is widespread for both genders.

In North America and I presume Europe, plastic surgery has always been viewed as sort of taboo, even more so for guys that get it.

As a result not as many people get or even consider and consequently we have way less procedures or aesthetic medical advancements in comparison to Korea.

Asia is more focused on reputation and face than the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, reptiles and SexyMofo
Wouldnt answer this question
But it's better off this way, imagine it being normalize, everyone could be Chads and Stacey then the balance will be off, competition among men are higher. There will be new higher form of gigachads that's been normed by society and that will look very alien lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Yuya Moggershima, yukon-cel and 4 others
But it's better off this way, imagine it being normalize, everyone could be Chads and Stacey then the balance will be off, competition among men are higher. There will be new higher form of gigachads that's been normed by society and that will look very alien lol
Tera chad or death scenario.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SexyMofo, Aseancell and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Aseancell

Kpop fans want to look like prepubescent teenage girls that's why.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Its because we are poor...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
so you want even more competition i see.

It's called Los Angeles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3679

That would be very huxlian tbqh

Kpop fans want to look like prepubescent teenage girls that's why.

Thats a good thing for us males well looking like girls isnt but the less sexual dimorphism there is the more it becomes easier

Who gives a shit. Less competition for me

We are like 10 years behind them. if the trend of social media continues by 2030 expect plastic surgery to be normalised for both men and women.

red pill looksmaxxing is already mainstream.

However, with the incoming economic crash this will slow this down considerably, maybe even stop normies from pursuing plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
West is filled with ogres and neanderthals

it cant be a culture when we have other cultures that contains no body shame and muh everyone is beautiful in his own way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, SadnessWYJ and mulattomaxxer
Plastic surgery is a relatively new concept (about 100 years old). Risk of botched surgies and people like ken doll, michael jackson and kim k make plastic surgery taboo because they overdo it.

There is 2 ways i see society going. Either plastic surgery gets normalised due to the blackpill spreading due to shit like tiktok (unlikely) or we have more cope body positivity moves for everyone (including men) which is more likely imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SexyMofo and Deleted member 9380