Why isn't there an appropriate way to hide your face until looksmaxxed?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
I could work through my looksmaxxing list way faster because I'd be able to work and concentrate on moneymaxxing better without constant embarrassment. My face has literally kept me from moneymaxxing because I hate that people would see my non-looksmaxxed face all the time. Unfortunately, wearing a mask is considered weird, wouldn't be allowed at most jobs and also catch other people's attention. So far, I've coped with wearing hats and caps but that's not optimal imo.

Before more people comment "BEARD", I have one (though patchy/shitty) and am working on it as well. I need more face coverage.

Last edited:
Hats, beard, sunglasses.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Schönling, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
Hats, beard, sunglasses.
Doing all of them but it's too cold for sunglasses now (couldn't wear them inside anyway without looking like a retard)

Beard, mine is getting thicker lately and will jump on minox for both beard and NW0(already on fin).

Hoodie+Sunglasses+beard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and turkproducer
DF67913F A245 4C9A 86AD 3940CE62EC28

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Linoob and Deleted member 1751
I dont understand why u do this tho

u look good
You haven't seen me other than my avi so please stop, I don't need people trying to convince me of that. I look good when I feel good about the way I look period.

You haven't seen me other than my avi so please stop, I don't need people trying to convince me of that. I look good when I feel good about the way I look period.
Over for BDDcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, GordonFreeman and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Stop being a high inhibition pussy OP. I went to the gym yesterday with my psl 3 face and even an old black land whale gave me a look of disgust. Still one of my best workouts

Wear a mask from vanilla sky

you need mentality

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
burkamaxx

41edd76dec055a79d13150e840dd4bbbd3b30ea75711bfd55023860d3d200d93.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Ethnicope
DGAF mentality until you ascend or es ist vorbei
I can't. I'm too conscious about my looks. Ignoring it until I looksmaxxed enough is impossible for me.

You can't the cunts require you to show your subhumanity
Society is fucked up. All that because lookism is still being denied. People need to realize the importance of looks and have a right to hide them if they want to.

Society is fucked up. All that because lookism is still being denied. People need to realize the importance of looks and have a right to hide them if they want to.

I could try however them fuckers as for an idea just to be in the premises at times what on gods green earth makes you think we're gonna get an option to hide our face

I could try however them fuckers as for an idea just to be in the premises at times what on gods green earth makes you think we're gonna get an option to hide our face
Can you explain in English please, I'm too drunk and German to understand what you're saying

Can you explain in English please, I'm too drunk and German to understand what you're saying

People require and I'd just to be on the premise I doubt they will just willingly let you wear a mask

People require and I'd just to be on the premise I doubt they will just willingly let you wear a mask
Where I live, it's legal (except from public events like demos or strikes) but it would still cause you lots of trouble and unwanted attention unfortunately

Where I live, it's legal (except from public events like demos or strikes) but it would still cause you lots of trouble and unwanted attention unfortunately

Lucky for you down here in the UK you get mistaken for a chav especially with long hair

Lucky for you down here in the UK you get mistaken for a chav especially with long hair
Don't get me wrong, just because it's legal doesn't mean that people know it is or that they wouldn't call the cops on you/mistrust you

Don't get me wrong, just because it's legal doesn't mean that people know it is or that they wouldn't call the cops on you/mistrust you

Oh its a fucking piss take tbqh I don't want to go out without a mask

I'd love to until I'm looksmaxxed

I don't think I have a good enough base to look good enough to not wear mask tbqh my maxilla is reccessed creature level

I don't think I have a good enough base to look good enough to not wear mask tbqh my maxilla is reccessed creature level
But how would you deal with all the looks and attention you'd get with a mask on? Islamic women can at least wear hijabs without appearing strange but we are at a huge disadvantage. If it's acceptable to hide "female beauty", why isn't it acceptable to hide male ugliness?

Is that you in your avi??

No need to cover your face, unless you're rly deformed. Regular ugly people are literally invisible. People around you don't even notice your presence, unless you try to enter their personal space.

Yes and I don't look like that on other pics and with different lighting and angles
wtf you look good dude + good frame, how tall are you???

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended