Why it doesn't feel right to follow the clothing trends of the younger generation

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
When you've had success with the clothing that was in fashion when you were in your physical prime, seeing the younger generation wear clothing that appears to be contrary to what you had success with just doesn't seem to make sense so you can't bring yourself to adopt the new trend

When I was a young teen, having a short on sides and short on top hairstyle was the trend as well as fairly loose fitting clothes that you would grow into jfl
When I reached late teens, early 20s, the trends had changed such that long on top, short sides haircut was popular and tight fitting clothes seemed to be a revolution for men because finally we could show off our physiques to level the playing field with foids who had been showing off their physiques for decades
It seemed like male style had evolved to a superior point because it maximized halos

Now the fact that a birds nest on top of head with long back and sides is a trend as well as baggy clothes, it just seems retarded to me because things are just going back around in a circle from a clothes perspective. Maybe hair is going back a few decades
All the body halo that worked to your advantage and got you slays due to wearing tight clothes is now erased if you follow current trends and wear baggy clothes

My theory is that when you have success with one style, the one that's popular when you're in your physical prime, it seems retarded to hop on the newer trend because you can't see how it could possibly lead to success with foids

• +1
Reactions: Soter, MoggerGaston, softlysoftly and 4 others
Dude as a fellow oldcel I agree 100 percent. The new zoomer style is such a fucking waste and doesn't show off any positive attributes. There was a post the other day saying zoomers are more ageist than any other generation, and I think their style reflects this because it showcases youthful features. Most young gen zs don't have a physique to show off but they have good hair quality and skin quality. The baggy clothes and stupid broccoli haircuts emphasize these youthful traits while hiding a lack of development most only gain through time and effort.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Ken
nothing has changed tbh idk what ur talking about.
softboy styles are getting popular but its literally just a XL shirt

being jacked and gl and wearing tight shit still slays poon

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly