Why Ive become atheist. The Bible is truly dumb and laughable

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
i used to cope with religion a couple months ago and ive finally just given up heres the main questions that made me become atheist

1. Why would god allow a book thats supposed to teach us how to get saved have "translation errors" along with the other contradictions? If everything that happens is gods will then his will was for the bible to have errors

2. Why did the first gospel about jesus get written years and years after his ressurection. Surely if i was jesus disciples i wouldve documented a dude rising from the dead much earlier

3. Noahs ark. No evidence of a global flood ever happened, ark was too small to fit every creature especially back then (dinjosaurs? mammoths? gigantic snakes? huge fish that wouldve probably destroyed the ark anyways?), how does a old man build a ark in a month (or even at all)? why didnt god just give noah a ark instead of making him make it. What killed all the prehistoric fish?

4. How did animals even go extinct. A couple thousand years isnt enough for any species to go extinct

5. All the contradictions in bible

6. anything good that happens christians say "its by god" any bad that happens they say "its a result of sin"

7. Why are all of the "miracles of god", shit that can naturally occur? Why does god choose to help you in your math test but doesnt help a cancer patient

8. Jesus said that the mustard seed is the smallest seed when its not. (Even at the time). Does the almighty god not know what the smallest seed is?

9. God is sacrificing himself to himself because of rules he made? Also god didnt "give up his son" he already knew he was gonna ressurect jesus

10. god not being able to create a rock that he cant lift due being illogical means god is bound to logic

and these are just some of the questions, i could go deeper but eh,,, JFL if u still believe in god, or atleast the god of the bible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, nope, AlexAP and 12 others
Atheists are as much of a joke to the Satanic Elite as Christians.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32425 and 4 others
1689523038915 jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 32425, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
The problem is Christianity is idolatry and has false doctrines running rampant throughout its thousands of denominations. The problem was never the Bible, which is the most accurate historical book ever.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carotenoider, Deleted member 32425, LampPostPrime and 2 others
The problem is Christianity is idolatry and has false doctrines running rampant throughout its thousands of denominations. The problem was never the Bible, which is the most accurate historical book ever.
the bible is historically innacurrate. How can it be "historically accurate" when a majority of actual historians deny the first book of the bible ever hapening

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 28117 and Deleted member 24507
i used to cope with religion a couple months ago and ive finally just given up heres the main questions that made me become atheist

1. Why would god allow a book thats supposed to teach us how to get saved have "translation errors" along with the other contradictions? If everything that happens is gods will then his will was for the bible to have errors
No, it depends which version. KJV has no errors.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and LampPostPrime
the bible is historically innacurrate. How can it be "historically accurate" when a majority of actual historians deny the first book of the bible ever hapening
Because they’re wrong.

Atheists are as much of a joke to the Satanic Elite as Christians.
rather be atheist than base your entire life on a book written by jewish cucks with innacuracies (even assuming they wrote it)

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and alexmason90
No, it depends which version. KJV has no errors.
1. this still means god allowed a shit ton of other translations to exist
2. literally look at the first verse

b’reshit bara Elohim eth ha’shamayim v’eth ha’arets

a direct translation would be –

“In beginning created Elohim the heavens and the earth.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (KJV).

Just from the first verse its changed

1. this still means god allowed a shit ton of other translations to exist
It’s called free will nigga.
2. literally look at the first verse

b’reshit bara Elohim eth ha’shamayim v’eth ha’arets

a direct translation would be –

“In beginning created Elohim the heavens and the earth.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (KJV).

Just from the first verse its changed
The meaning hasn’t changed at all. This is retarded argument.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 32425
No shit that some tale written on a book that reflect the morals and culture of a specific period in time isn't actually the ultimate truth of a 14 billion year old universe with trillions of galaxies upon which your grand fate depends. You have to literally be fucking braindead to think that there is even the slightest chance of it being true.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Rizzler, over_for_me and 9 others
@HarrierDuBois

No shit that some tale written on a book that reflect the morals and culture of a specific period in time isn't actually the ultimate truth of a 14 billion year old universe with trillions of galaxies upon which your grand fate depends. You have to literally be fucking braindead to think that there is even the slightest chance of it being true.
Cope. Do you know how to measure the age of a tree? Don’t just say yes tell me how just to let me know you know.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 32425
Cope. Do you know how to measure the age of a tree? Don’t just say yes tell me how just to let me know you know.
What exactly am I coping with and how does this goalpost moving retardation help your case in favor of christianity??

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, alriodai, Deleted member 28117 and 2 others
What exactly am I coping with and how does this goalpost moving retardation help your case in favor of christianity??
Just stick with me boy. How does one count the age of a tree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Imagine thinking I'll humor a dangerously deluded creationist christian buffoon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, RecessedChinCel and 190cm90kg
Ong mfs genuinely believe the word of a bunch of schizo niggas that existed 2000 years ago 💀💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 32425, alriodai and 2 others
Ong mfs genuinely believe the word of a bunch of schizo niggas that existed 2000 years ago 💀💀💀💀
Chrsitians have no bain, just put the narrative of a supreme being that isn't to be questioned to it and they'll readily obey and follow the whole thing

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and alriodai
I agree with you religion is trash

It’s called free will nigga.

The meaning hasn’t changed at all. This is retarded argument.
the meaning hasnt changed but its not translated perfectly. ur trying to argue that it is translated perfectly

Atheism is just as retarded and narrow minded

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Sprinkles and Eren
Just stick with me boy. How does one count the age of a tree?
how u get the age of a tree isnt the same for how u get the age of the earth u fucking idiot, dont even try to make this retarded "dating is innacurate" argument

Chrsitians have no bain, just put the narrative of a supreme being that isn't to be questioned to it and they'll readily obey and follow the whole thing
most christians dont even like the bible. Whenever u read it to them they get scared. If the bible was a book written by the creator of the universe why would u not study it daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, Sprinkles, Debetro and 1 other person
the meaning hasnt changed but its not translated perfectly. ur trying to argue that it is translated perfectly
It doesn't matter.
how u get the age of a tree isnt the same for how u get the age of the earth u fucking idiot,
I never said it was the same, but tell me, do you know how to calculate it?
dont even try to make this retarded "dating is innacurate" argument
Why not, are you scared? You act like you're the boss of me or some shit with this "don't even try". Translation: "don't break my atheist worldview".

Water thread

not believing in fairy tales is not retarded
Going on the internet and making whiny ass threads so you can get positive feedback for it definitely is though.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Sprinkles

Normie take

What errors,

You don't know for sure if it's a contradiction it could be written purposefully like that
Remember that Eastern style way of writing and story telling is not the western way starting from the start working your way to the end

The Hebrews start in the middle go to the end then the beginning and then back to the end

Also who cares it might not even matter as much as people think

2. Why did the first gospel about jesus get written years and years after his ressurection. Surely if i was jesus disciples i wouldve documented a dude rising from the dead much earlier
It was written all over an extended timeline starting from his death and even during his life but compiled later

This also might not even matter if the more important question is did he die and rise from the dead to begin with

3. Noahs ark. No evidence of a global flood ever happened, ark was too small to fit every creature especially back then (dinjosaurs? mammoths? gigantic snakes? huge fish that wouldve probably destroyed the ark anyways?), how does a old man build a ark in a month (or even at all)? why didnt god just give noah a ark instead of making him make it. What killed all the prehistoric fish?
The thing with evidence is there's evidence these days for just about anything there's evidence for this and that, if you look hard enough on the internet there's probably evidence that batman exists, my point with all of this is of course there's evidence, but what evidence will you take seriously or not will be influenced by ideologue bias, ( this is bullshit) type thinking

But look for evidence that I neutral without incentive there is for this

But there is actually evidence for a flood animals across North America dying fossilised etc all on high ground and mountain tops indicating the movement away from rising waters this phenomenon exists all across the world

There's a fossilised ark at Mt Ararat

Pretty much all religions and cultures talk about a global flood you only hear it from Christianity well not all but quite a lot

Dinosaurs enter the ark young are small

God wanted him to build it himself to put the work in so he's not a lazy shit, gods not your uber lol

4. How did animals even go extinct. A couple thousand years isnt enough for any species to go extinct
Pre flood conditions less drought more arable land higher oxygen levels, if you put a large Dinosaur on earth today it would suffocate cause it's nostrils are to small to send enough air to its massive lungs a higher oxygen concentration they could get away with it before

Humans can get oxygen poisoning I know but humans may have been larger and other gases balancing the atmosphere helps

The whole atmosphere was fucked after the flood not just the ground from water

5. All the contradictions in bible
Name one

Are you sure it's a contradiction look into it

6. anything good that happens christians say "its by god" any bad that happens they say "its a result of sin"
What does this prove or disprove

it really doesn't matter

what matters is if gods real or not, not weather he's an empathy or not

7. Why are all of the "miracles of god", shit that can naturally occur? Why does god choose to help you in your math test but doesnt help a cancer patient
Again I don't see how this proves or disproves God because your projecting an idea that God has to be an empath or whatever,

8. Jesus said that the mustard seed is the smallest seed when its not. (Even at the time). Does the almighty god not know what the smallest seed is?
He may of meant the smallest relative to the great sise it would become, read the Hebrew and greek cause it will be different there aren't all the words for english

9. God is sacrificing himself to himself because of rules he made? Also god didnt "give up his son" he already knew he was gonna ressurect jesus
Yea but jesus only knew as much as anyone else weather he would be resurrected or not, it so from his perspective it would be like dying as a normal person he did know he would be resurrected but only at a level of faith,
the easier most likely thing most people would do is probably pussy out even with that level of faith that he would rise and not go through with it, but jesus did go through with it, jesus was given many opportunities to pussy out but he didn't

Everyone else can be risen aswell and will be if God does exist so jesus death is as bad as any other

10. god not being able to create a rock that he cant lift due being illogical means god is bound to logic
Maybe

and these are just some of the questions, i could go deeper but eh,,, JFL if u still believe in god, or atleast the god of the bible

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It doesn't matter.

I never said it was the same, but tell me, do you know how to calculate it?

Why not, are you scared? You act like you're the boss of me or some shit with this "don't even try". Translation: "don't break my atheist worldview".
no im telling u not to do it because its already been debunked. Carbon dating can be used to date things up to 50,000 years old (which even that is way older than the 6,000 year myth). Also to date things more than 50,000 years we have other dating techniques, such as uranium-lead dating or radiocarbon dating using non-organic material

no im telling u not to do it because its already been debunked. Carbon dating can be used to date things up to 50,000 years old (which even that is way older than the 6,000 year myth). Also to date things more than 50,000 years we have other dating techniques, such as uranium-lead dating or radiocarbon dating using non-organic material
I asked about the tree, stop dodging it like a pussy, how is it calculated? Let’s see if you know how. That argument isn’t as strong as you think it is. Just follow along.

Last edited:
  • +1
stfu retard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 24507
I asked about the tree, stop dodging it like a pussy, how is it calculated? Let’s see if you know how. That argument isn’t as strong as you think it is. Just follow along.
I'm extremely invested where this weird argument is going to lead tbh. Lol

• +1
I bet you like the talmud

r/atheism WE FOLLOW MUH SCIENCE

• +1
I'm extremely invested where this weird argument is going to lead tbh. Lol
Ok, I will just get onto it:

If you were in the garden of Eden and cut down a tree, it wouldn’t have 0 rings, it would have much more. Even though it was just created. Adam and Eve were already adults at the beginning as well, despite being only a few days old. This is because they had an inherent age. Similarly, the earth has an inherent age, so even though the carbon dating says it’s over 50,000 years old, it’s not, it just possesses an inherent age.

• +1

If you were in the garden of Eden and cut down a tree, it wouldn’t have 0 rings, it would have much more. Even though it was just created. Adam and Eve were already adults at the beginning as well, despite being only a few days old. This is because they had an inherent age. Similarly, the earth has an inherent age, so even though the carbon dating says it’s over 50,000 years old, it’s not, it just possesses an inherent age.
Interesting take

ur trying to get me in those dumbass gotcha questions. idk how u date a tree nigga. Just answer ur own question

The stories in the Bible are obviously made up. Back in the day, people were illiterate and the only way you could relay information onto people was through telling stories. That said, the wisdom and knowledge contained in the Bible is true and has value. The Bible should not be interpreted literally. The stories are nothing more than metaphors containing wisdom that you should follow in life.

what type of stupid ass argument is this. this is worse than the "who created the big bang". Why are u using adam and eve to prove the bible u dumbass nigga.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Debetro
The stories in the Bible are obviously made up. Back in the day, people were illiterate and the only way you could relay information onto people was through telling stories. That said, the wisdom and knowledge contained in the Bible is true and has value. The Bible should not be interpreted literally.
yeah thats literally how it was. Plus everything in the bible is inspired by a earlier religion

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel

please watch this u retarded christian. idk how u unironically believe in adam and eve

yeah thats literally how it was. Plus everything in the bible is inspired by a earlier religion
Yes. The wisdom in the Bible is true tho , and if you follow it, you will likely see improvements in your life. The wisdom was refined through trial and error throughout human history. People started figuring out what behavior is good and what behavior is bad. Which behaviors leads to prosperity, and which behaviors lead to suffering. Eventually this knowledge culminated in religious books like the Bible. A lot of this information is also derived from shamanism and psychedelic use. But yeah, the stories in the Bible are obviously fictitious. These stories were nothing more than a convenient way to impart knowledge and wisdom onto people.

what type of stupid ass argument is this. this is worse than the "who created the big bang". Why are u using adam and eve to prove the bible u dumbass nigga.
Nope, it shows that even if you get the “date” of the earth, it doesn’t prove it’s actually that old. It’s just an inherent age.

View attachment 2341128
I guess all this symbolism is nothing more than elaborate role play then
People do that all the time. Yeah humans are really good at seeing trends they even see trends that isn't there.

But think of it in a rational way. Satan proves Christianty or islam and both have hell and worshiping Satan leads to hell

And nobody wanna go to hell therefor they arent satanist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back