Why Ive become atheist. The Bible is truly dumb and laughable

i used to cope with religion a couple months ago and ive finally just given up heres the main questions that made me become atheist

1. Why would god allow a book thats supposed to teach us how to get saved have "translation errors" along with the other contradictions? If everything that happens is gods will then his will was for the bible to have errors

2. Why did the first gospel about jesus get written years and years after his ressurection. Surely if i was jesus disciples i wouldve documented a dude rising from the dead much earlier

3. Noahs ark. No evidence of a global flood ever happened, ark was too small to fit every creature especially back then (dinjosaurs? mammoths? gigantic snakes? huge fish that wouldve probably destroyed the ark anyways?), how does a old man build a ark in a month (or even at all)? why didnt god just give noah a ark instead of making him make it. What killed all the prehistoric fish?

4. How did animals even go extinct. A couple thousand years isnt enough for any species to go extinct

5. All the contradictions in bible

6. anything good that happens christians say "its by god" any bad that happens they say "its a result of sin"

7. Why are all of the "miracles of god", shit that can naturally occur? Why does god choose to help you in your math test but doesnt help a cancer patient

8. Jesus said that the mustard seed is the smallest seed when its not. (Even at the time). Does the almighty god not know what the smallest seed is?

9. God is sacrificing himself to himself because of rules he made? Also god didnt "give up his son" he already knew he was gonna ressurect jesus

10. god not being able to create a rock that he cant lift due being illogical means god is bound to logic

and these are just some of the questions, i could go deeper but eh,,, JFL if u still believe in god, or atleast the god of the bible
Come to Islam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, stevielake, Deleted member 21403 and 1 other person
It seems to be refering to all seeds
Why would you refer to a seed of an unnamed plant nobody in your area even knows . Although Jesus is God you must not forget he was born as just another man of his time.

Why would you refer to a seed of an unnamed plant nobody in your area even knows . Although Jesus is God you must not forget he was born as just another man of his time.
He don't have to mention whta seed is the smallest but he did and was wrong.

And he is not a god

The stories in the Bible are obviously made up. Back in the day, people were illiterate and the only way you could relay information onto people was through telling stories. That said, the wisdom and knowledge contained in the Bible is true and has value. The Bible should not be interpreted literally. The stories are nothing more than metaphors containing wisdom that you should follow in life.
😅😂😂😂😂

He don't have to mention whta seed is the smallest but he did and was wrong.

And he is not a god
You are dense ,he needed to mention it for his parable, he used the mustard seed because it was indeed the smallest seed at his time , he had to relate to the men of that time.
Also your thought process is fallacious because you assume smaller seeds that exist today also existed 2000 years ago.

The study found that it took a maximum of 60 generations to create a stable new species of sunflower. Given wild sunflower life cycles, this would equate to roughly 60 years, though the study suggested as few as 10 years was possible. With this rapid rate of change in mind, many species of plants with smaller seeds could have formed over the last 2,000 years, and therefore would not have existed when Jesus told the mustard seed parable. Thus the mustard seed could possibly have been the smallest seed in Jesus’ day.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
All religions are dumb. No one could possibly know the beginnings of the universe or if there is a god, yet these people follow one particular human created god based on books written by people, and call other human created gods wrong and their's right? And different religions hold this view of the other religions. So basically at least every single religion bar one is wrong (they're definitely all wrong though).

Only low IQ people believe that. Somewhat intelligent people realise we will never know this shit and it's all in vain believing and praying to some idea of god from books written by humans, so the only way is to either by atheist or agnostic, realising that there could POTENTIALLY be a god that created the universe originally (no, because where did this god come from?) but that it's all speculation

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Debetro
the bible is historically innacurrate. How can it be "historically accurate" when a majority of actual historians deny the first book of the bible ever hapening

The Bible has already been proven to be historically accurate by historians.

stfu retard

You’re supposed to capitalize the “s” in ”stfu” and you’re supposed to put a period after “retard,” retard. Go back o English class and pass that third grade english class you clearly failed because you’re showing your stupidity here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Squirtoutmabooty and longjohnmong
You are dense ,he needed to mention it for his parable, he used the mustard seed because it was indeed the smallest seed at his time , he had to relate to the men of that time.
Also your thought process is fallacious because you assume smaller seeds that exist today also existed 2000 years ago.

The study found that it took a maximum of 60 generations to create a stable new species of sunflower. Given wild sunflower life cycles, this would equate to roughly 60 years, though the study suggested as few as 10 years was possible. With this rapid rate of change in mind, many species of plants with smaller seeds could have formed over the last 2,000 years, and therefore would not have existed when Jesus told the mustard seed parable. Thus the mustard seed could possibly have been the smallest seed in Jesus’ day.
I guess its possible but wouldnt be evidence for it because it cant be proven

I guess its possible but wouldnt be evidence for it because it cant be proven
Then shut up? Regardless , that s not the point, the point is Jesus was relating to the men of his time, in that region . Also in his human form he is limited, not omniscient or all powerful, if he was, it would defeat the purpose of being born a man . It s also not the first time God limits himself in human form.

• +1
Nope, it shows that even if you get the “date” of the earth, it doesn’t prove it’s actually that old. It’s just an inherent age.
welll we have human bones much older than adam and eve

People do that all the time. Yeah humans are really good at seeing trends they even see trends that isn't there.

But think of it in a rational way. Satan proves Christianty or islam and both have hell and worshiping Satan leads to hell

And nobody wanna go to hell therefor they arent satanist
the ancient jews didnt even believe in a satan

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
u didnt disprove anything. Sending me a shitty christian article that im not gona read isnt u "doing research"
Just say you dont want to research the truth. Case closed . Follow that user i debated above who realised im right and shut your ass up .

Then shut up? Regardless , that s not the point, the point is Jesus was relating to the men of his time, in that region . Also in his human form he is limited, not omniscient or all powerful, if he was, it would defeat the purpose of being born a man . It s also not the first time God limits himself in human form.
no the mustard seed couldnt have possibly been. Stop coming up with shit out of ur ass. The orchid seed was smaller and air plants as well as others

so god can limit his own power

Just say you dont want to research the truth. Case closed . Follow that user i debated above who realised im right and shut your ass up .
nigga a christian article isnt research. actualy show me whats wrong with the claim instead of being a lazy bitch. u havent even read that article urself

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Debetro
he was born a man and didnt even know the smallest seed

All religions are dumb. No one could possibly know the beginnings of the universe or if there is a god, yet these people follow one particular human created god based on books written by people, and call other human created gods wrong and their's right? And different religions hold this view of the other religions. So basically at least every single religion bar one is wrong (they're definitely all wrong though).

Only low IQ people believe that. Somewhat intelligent people realise we will never know this shit and it's all in vain believing and praying to some idea of god from books written by humans, so the only way is to either by atheist or agnostic, realising that there could POTENTIALLY be a god that created the universe originally (no, because where did this god come from?) but that it's all speculation
I dont rlly care if someone wants to cope with religion. It gets bad when peoples lives are ruined because of religion. When people dont enjoy their life because their "giving it to god". Or when people commit crimes in the name of religion

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
God exists, but does he care? Did he care at all about us

• +1
Being religious is low iq, low wisdom, low consciousness.

No one ever saw "god", human nature and how this world works is complete opposite of what is written in the bible, bible is a man made book written by man made letters, if there is a god then he is the biggest psychopatic devil there is, etc.

But if I was elite, of course I would be fabricating massive copes like religion, politics, sports, so that goys don't realize just what scammed and shitty pathetic lives they live.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah, optimisticzoomer, alriodai and 2 others
no the mustard seed couldnt have possibly been. Stop coming up with shit out of ur ass. The orchid seed was smaller and air plants as well as others
That s an uniformitarian assumption, it s not an actual argument, orchids have rapid speciation.

Regardless , that does NOT matter, this is the third time i say it : the mustard seed was probably the smallest seed known 2000 years ago in palestine, Jesus did not come to bring us a scientific book, he came to bring salvation, and so he used the mustard seed in his parable in order to relate to the men of that time .

• +1

No one ever saw "god", human nature and how this world works is complete opposite of what is written in the bible, bible is a man made book written by man made letters, if there is a god then he is the biggest psychopatic devil there is, etc.

But if I was elite, of course I would be fabricating massive copes like religion, politics, sports, so that goys don't realize just what scammed and shitty pathetic lives they live.
The bible is spot on about human nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Jamaldickjavontus and Aladin
Ive tried to become christian, but the bible is just too dumb

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
If you were in the garden of Eden and cut down a tree, it wouldn’t have 0 rings, it would have much more. Even though it was just created. Adam and Eve were already adults at the beginning as well, despite being only a few days old. This is because they had an inherent age. Similarly, the earth has an inherent age, so even though the carbon dating says it’s over 50,000 years old, it’s not, it just possesses an inherent age.
There is absolutely nowhere in the Bible that supports this schizo claim you’re making.

That s an uniformitarian assumption, it s not an actual argument, orchids have rapid speciation.

Regardless , that does NOT matter, this is the third time i say it : the mustard seed was probably the smallest seed known 2000 years ago in palestine, Jesus did not come to bring us a scientific book, he came to bring salvation, and so he used the mustard seed in his parable in order to relate to the men of that time .
not even close i can list a couple that were smaller

Poppy seeds (which 100% existed in palestine 2,000 years ago), Sesame seeds (which 100% existed in palestine 2,000 years ago), Chia seeds (originated in mexico so idk), Flax seeds (also existed in jesus area at the time), Millet seeds (also existed 100%), Quinoa seeds (didnt exist in palestine but still was way smaller), Amaranth seeds (unlikely to of existed but theres a possibility), Fennel seeds (existed 100% in jesus area), Caraway seeds (100%), Anise seeds (100%)

Matthew 13:31-32, Jesus said that the mustard seed was “smaller than all other seeds,”

these are just a couple i could name more. Also no shit he didnt come to bring us science if he contradicted it, what im saying is if the bible got somethiung wrong it proves its not divine. And this is just one of the many scientific and historic inaccuracies in the bible. For you to try to defend a manmade book with huge flaws and claiming that its inspired by god is insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and RecessedChinCel

i mean its been proven that lower iq people and areas with lower iq and more starvation tend to be more religious. God is just a cope that "we may be suffering but god will provide for us and one day we will be in heaven and happy forever"

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
The bible is spot on about human nature
no its not. The bible claims that being homosexual is unnatural when its been observed to be natural and even benneficial. Gay animals are better caretakers and if everyone was reproducing with nobody taking care of the kids it would be harmful. Being gay has also been observed in all species

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, alriodai and Squirtoutmabooty
Ive tried to become christian, but the bible is just too dumb
dude these christians think when they dont believe in the bible tis because "a little red dude is making me hard hearted". I want to believe in god, i want to have a hope of afterlife but im not gonna believe a fairy tail just because it makes me feel good. Especially when that fairy tail dictates everything about my life

no its not. The bible claims that being homosexual is unnatural when its been observed to be natural and even benneficial. Gay animals are better caretakers and if everyone was reproducing with nobody taking care of the kids it would be harmful. Being gay has also been observed in all species
LMAO a fag defender.

Homosexuality does not occur in nature btw. Try and give an example.

• +1
How many though? A large collection to make a museum?
are u dumb niga we have over 6,000 human fossils of ancient humans. thats just of the ones weve found. theres still many more and all of these date way older than the "6,000 years" bs u claim. Also not to mention all the animal fossils which date even further than that.

Besides all we need to disprove it anyways is 1 fossil

are u dumb niga we have over 6,000 human fossils of ancient humans. thats just of the ones weve found. theres still many more and all of these date way older than the "6,000 years" bs u claim. Also not to mention all the animal fossils which date even further than that.

Besides all we need to disprove it anyways is 1 fossil
Nope.

• +1
LMAO a fag defender.

Homosexuality does not occur in nature btw. Try and give an example.
actually name me one species which doesnt have homosexuality.

Also i dont care for gays, if u wanna be gay that doesnt matter how does it affect me anyways. Im just saying scientifically being gay is natural

No I’m not. You just don’t wanna face the facts that you can’t debunk my argument.
what argument bro? the only thing uve said so far is some bs about rings around the trees. nobody even knows what ur talking about

You just don’t wanna face the facts
Canadian Lol GIF

• +1
actually name me one species which doesnt have homosexuality.

Also i dont care for gays, if u wanna be gay that doesnt matter how does it affect me anyways. Im just saying scientifically being gay is natural
None of them have homosexuality. Homosexuality = only attracted to same sex

• +1
Believing in any man made religion is an IQ test. You fail massively if you believe in it.

• +1
I think the arc refers to a space or regular ship but it didn’t carry actual animals just their dna (eggs & sperm). This is much more plausible as you wouldn’t need to feed them and takes much less space. Just that the writers couldn’t describe it because they had lost technology. Even now pyramids show we once were advanced and a great flood (judgement day) washed it away. There’s even evidence that the sphinx has erosion and the deserts are like sand dunes in the ocean

• +1
There are no gay animals its lgbtq propaganda. Dogs would literally fuck your arm if u offered it to them. The Bible is right about everything. Before god created life he let it rain for ten thousand of years just like its written in the bible. Later he created different intelligent life forms. How can u believe billions of animals adapted to their environment were created by coincidence? Each organ, each cell, each part of the body has its own function and one needs another to function. Each Was created simultaneously. The chance is 0 that nature made it. If nature could create new life forms it would still happen.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back