Why Leg Lengthening is the best money can ever hope to buy (Risk-Return Analysis)

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
A responsible investor seeks the most superior risk-adjusted return. I argue that LL is the best investment.

Let's examine the return:

You invest in your height - the most important SMV and success aspect of the 21st century. Manlets will know not being respected by others and getting income penalties and underperforming in the dating market. Over lifetime, you lose mid 6-figures in income and also happiness & sanity. LL is the literal remedy. You can safely do 6-7cm on the Femur and 5cm on the Tibia, boosting a 5'10 Incel to a 6' Chad within a single surgery - the only surgery that can achieve such superior returns.

Let's examine the cost & risk:

Reputed surgeons charge around $60k USD for weight-bearing nails (Betzbone, G-Nail, Stryde) so you can walk almost immediately after surgery - A bargain. It is slightly painful and uncomfortable for around 2-months and requires physical therapy, but this is no more discomfort than BiMax and similar surgeries. There is no risk of looking worse than before, compared to implants and Bimax. There are no more complications than BiMax and similar surgeries if you lengthen safely. You regain 80% of the functionality, which is no less than BiMax or similar surgeries.

Analysis:

All in all, you invest $60k USD and 2 months of slight discomfort for mid-6-figure lifetime earnings and uncomparable happiness and respect. You might even start a family that respects you, something that betabuxx provider manlets have to pay for with hard coin.

Let's examine what else is out there to invest in:

You could invest your money safely into stocks. At best, you could expect a 20% return on an Index. Take inflation and taxes and the real return shrinks to single-digit. Not the best way to spend your money.

You could invest your money into real estate. While you could make a lot of money, there is a risk of a bubble bursting. Also, the capital required is very high and taking on debt basically enslaves you to wagecucking.

You could invest in facial surgery. While you can ascend if truly deformed, there are basically no cases going from normie to chad. Also, you would need multiple surgeries which go into 6-digits to even make a meaningful difference if you're normie. There's also a risk to look worse.

Looks like everything else is shit. LL is clearly the best investment possible.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, HQNPmaxxing, mulattomaxxer and 12 others
Every surgrey has risk what if you get into accident mid porcess and break your lag.
I think height is very important ,6ft is giving you huge halo.
But still not worth so much

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and thecel
Every surgrey has risk what if you get into accident mid porcess and break your lag.
I think height is very important ,6ft is giving you huge halo.
But still not worth so much
That's unlikely to happen if you lengthening within safe limits. Some autists just go overboard with 4 inches and then wonder why they got fucked over.

If you wanna go safe, go for 2 inches and complications will be very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, thecel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
People fear monger the fuck out of LL here its quite annoying. I know multiple people on this forum who have gotten LL from top surgeons like Paley and they have all had a FULL recovery. Just don't go to a shitskin curry surgeon and you'll be fine. LL is legit if you're sub 5'11

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13588 and 8 others
A responsible investor seeks the most superior risk-adjusted return. I argue that LL is the best investment.

You invest in your height - the most important SMV and success aspect of the 21st century. Manlets will know not being respected by others and getting income penalties and underperforming in the dating market. Over lifetime, you lose mid 6-figures in income and also happiness & sanity. LL is the literal remedy. You can safely do 6-7cm on the Femur and 5cm on the Tibia, boosting a 5'10 Incel to a 6' Chad within a single surgery - the only surgery that can achieve such superior returns.

Reputed surgeons charge around $60k USD for weight-bearing nails (Betzbone, G-Nail, Stryde) so you can walk almost immediately after surgery - A bargain. It is slightly painful and uncomfortable for around 2-months and requires physical therapy, but this is no more discomfort than BiMax and similar surgeries. There is no risk of looking worse than before, compared to implants and Bimax. There are no more complications than BiMax and similar surgeries if you lengthen safely. You regain 80% of the functionality, which is no less than BiMax or similar surgeries.

Analysis:

All in all, you invest $60k USD and 2 months of slight discomfort for mid-6-figure lifetime earnings and uncomparable happiness and respect. You might even start a family that respects you, something that betabuxx provider manlets have to pay for with hard coin.

You could invest your money safely into stocks. At best, you could expect a 20% return on an Index. Take inflation and taxes and the real return shrinks to single-digit. Not the best way to spend your money.

You could invest your money into real estate. While you could make a lot of money, there is a risk of a bubble bursting. Also, the capital required is very high and taking on debt basically enslaves you to wagecucking.

You could invest in facial surgery. While you can ascend if truly deformed, there are basically no cases going from normie to chad. Also, you would need multiple surgeries which go into 6-digits to even make a meaningful difference if you're normie. There's also a risk to look worse.

Is it even worth to do LL at 5'10

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, SOS-Sonic and thecel
Yes I think it's worth the most at 5'9 - 5'11 since that is the ascension category. If you go from 5'10 to 6'1 you might ascend a whole SMV tier (HTN -> Chadlite)

I think at 5'7 or so it's already over and you'll go from invisible (5'7) to invisible (5'10)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member
just avoid turkey theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13588 and DivineBeing
Why would you crack your legs in half and separate them for life for 2 inches. Just wear lifts at that point for $10 USD. JFL.
Because you can then wear lifts on top.

Thus, you could go from 5'10 to 6' and then wear lifts to 6'2 without looking like a comical 4-inch lift coper.

Remember, there is no height ceiling before 6'4. Every inch counts to ascend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 13588
Why would you crack your legs in half and separate them for life for 2 inches. Just wear lifts at that point for $10 USD. JFL.
Stfu faggot you're 6'4. Fuck off this thread jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member and 4 others
Two reasons
-proportions
-ending up in a wheelchair/significantly reduced athlethic ability

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Copeful, Deleted member 16306 and 2 others
Two reasons
-proportions
Those 2 arguments are easily refuted.

Proportions are cope. Almost no one looks off from having longer legs than before, especially if it's within 3 inches.

Ending up in wheelchair is also a cope. If you lengthen safely (2 inches) and at a reputable surgeron and do your physical therapy, you regain at least 80% Athletic ability.

The horror stories you hear are from copers that lengthen 4 inches, go to shithole india for a cheap bargain or fail to take the meds and fail to do PT to lengthen soft tissue.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets, thecel and 2 others
Two reasons
-proportions
most of the times manlets have a normal torso with short legs

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, CANI, GigaAscender and 9 others
Nigga I still use fucking airmax to increase height JFL. You act like you aren’t literally promoting people to pay $60k for 2 inches of height. $10 lifts do the same thing JFL.
Why do you even reply to this thread?

It's like a millionaire advising poor subhumans on how to save money by spending less money on Starbucks - instant coffee is the same:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13588, randomvanish and 3 others
I know height is important bro but for fucks sake $60k is half the price of a house and it’s only 2 inches. There has to be another way.
You can lengthen 3 inches and if you feel risky you can do 4 inches for some nails.

Also, today's house prices are far beyond $500k in high-quality regions.

There's nothing else worth spending money on at that price point tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member and Deleted member 16220

Analysis:

Yet here you are after LL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302 and Deleted member 13588
I guess dude. I’m honestly just so shook at how intense the dating market is that men feel the need to get surgery just to even get a girlfriend in today’s society. It’s a living nightmare is all I can say.
I think the distribution of females has changed. If you pass a treshold you now get access to multiple girls instead of a single girlfriend.

There's some merits to this as well I guess.:feelswat:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member
Nigga I still use fucking airmax to increase height JFL. You act like you aren’t literally promoting people to pay $60k for 2 inches of height. $10 lifts do the same thing JFL.
its 3 inches and It's quite worth it when you're sub 6ft. If you woke up tomorrow at 5'8 you would want to end your life right then and there. So imagine telling a nigga who is 5'8 not to get LL. Legit rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 13588, Deleted member and 2 others
5'5 @ 17 yo
Dad said he was around my height when he finished HS and shot up in height around his 19s (late bloomer genes)

Goal is to hit 5'7-5'8 barefoot/non fraud, if i get 3 inches LL then rock lifts could i get away with being 6ft?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Yet here you are after LL
Cope I never got LL since I just graduated and have to save money first.

I'm here because it's the holiday season for me and I want to relax and chat to some non-deluded people about the things that matter in life (looks & height).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Administrator, Deleted member and 1 other person
I’m posturemaxxing to a weak 5’9 then probably getting LL if I am not successful hormone maxing, but only 3 inches max with LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member

I'm here because it's the holiday season for me and I want to relax and chat to some non-deluded people about the things that matter in life (looks & height).
I

surgery is cope anyways. I’m a surgery haver too

• JFL
Those 2 arguments are easily refuted.

Proportions are cope. Almost no one looks off from having longer legs than before, especially if it's within 3 inches.
What about arms jfl
Ending up in wheelchair is also a cope. If you lengthen safely (2 inches) and at a reputable surgeron and do your physical therapy, you regain at least 80% Athletic ability.
80% athletic ability is still shit if you want to be masculine and hardgymmaxx, mmamaxx etc.
The horror stories you hear are from copers that lengthen 4 inches, go to shithole india for a cheap bargain or fail to take the meds and fail to do PT to lengthen soft tissue.
maybe
most of the times manlets have a normal torso with short legs
Yea I have short legs but my arms are proportional to my body but after LL I would have T-Rex proportions jfl

• +1
Reactions: Hombremacho, Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 11758
I

I think LL is the least cope surgery tbh.

You won't look worse and there's a lot of ground to be made if you go for 3 inches.

5'10 to 6'1 is an actual ascension (HTN to Chadlite SMV potentially).

• Hmm...
5'5 @ 17 yo
Dad said he was around my height when he finished HS and shot up in height around his 19s (late bloomer genes)

Goal is to hit 5'7-5'8 barefoot/non fraud, if i get 3 inches LL then rock lifts could i get away with being 6ft?
Yes, that's a good and respectable plan.

Every inch counts buddy.

• Woah
I think LL is the least cope surgery tbh.

You won't look worse and there's a lot of ground to be made if you go for 3 inches.

5'10 to 6'1 is an actual ascension (HTN to Chadlite SMV potentially).
It doesn’t work like this

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 13588
It doesn’t work like this
Well, how does it work then?

If being 6'1 is better than being 5'10, it means LL improves SMV right?

Maybe not to the degree I mentioned (HTN to Chadlite), but nonetheless it is a difference which might turn a height-related rejection (got rejected at 6'1 with lifts from Gooks) to a slay.

A real difference with real implications on quality of life.

• Woah
I

Yes for you it’s 100% cope myself and others have told you over 100x that doing anything to your face won’t change your smv at 5’5. You spent over 100k on facial surgeries just for you to finally realize that surgery is cope. You still and always needed to get LL, you just aren’t human at 5’5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Titbot
Well, how does it work then?

If being 6'1 is better than being 5'10, it means LL improves SMV right?

Maybe not to the degree I mentioned (HTN to Chadlite), but nonetheless it is a difference which might turn a height-related rejection (got rejected at 6'1 with lifts from Gooks) to a slay.

A real difference with real implications on quality of life.
Just wear lifts
Yes for you it’s 100% cope myself and others have told you over 100x that doing anything to your face won’t change your smv at 5’5. You spent over 100k on facial surgeries just for you to finally realize that surgery is cope. You still and always needed to get LL, you just aren’t human at 5’5
i won’t be getting LL. I will be getting bimax and then ropping

• JFL
Just wear lifts

i won’t be getting LL. I will be getting bimax and then ropping
Yeah but you can wear lifts after LL

5'10 -> 6'1 (LL) -> 6'4 (lifts)

From Incel to Close To Ideal Mogger Height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Rift and Titbot
@DivineBeing its much complicated then just dont go over 4inch bro, and im saying this after reading 50 ll diaries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Titbot
@DivineBeing its much complicated then just dont go over 4inch bro, and im saying this after reading 50 ll diaries
Yeah, similar how BiMax recovery is complicated.

what I'm saying is not that it's risk-free, but that it's risk profile is similar to comparable surgeries but it gives you better returns than those comparable surgeries.

• +1
yeah I undertand, sad thing that best method stryde nail get recall and god knows when it hits on market again

• So Sad
yeah I undertand, sad thing that best method stryde nail get recall and god knows when it hits on market again
Yeah only cope I have is that I'll have to save for a year and some for LL. Maybe Stryde will come back

Getting some other surgeries (HT, under eye fat grafts) first since they are cheap and offer great returns also.

• +1
1. Stryde is not in the market anymore and probably won't be for the next few years.
2. Cost in total is more close to $100k than $60k. This includes, housing, food, physio etc.
3. US surgeons are using Precice 2.2 nails which are not fully weight bearing so you're gonna be in a wheelchair for around 3-4 months.

Still thinking of getting it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and SOS-Sonic
1. Stryde is not in the market anymore and probably won't be for the next few years.
2. Cost in total is more close to $100k than $60k. This includes, housing, food, physio etc.
3. US surgeons are using Precice 2.2 nails which are not fully weight bearing so you're gonna be in a wheelchair for around 3-4 months.

Still thinking of getting it jfl
I'm gonna get surgery in Europe not i the US. There it's closer to $60k.

There are other nails than Precice 2.2. I'm considering Betzbone in Germany as a good contender, even if Stryde doesn't come back.

And in the end what else should I spend money on?

Houses are unobtainable and everything else is cope that fades away. Might as well permanently improve my life?

• Woah

There are other nails than Precice 2.2. I'm considering Betzbone in Germany as a good contender, even if Stryde doesn't come back.

Houses are unobtainable and everything else is cope that fades away. Might as well permanently improve my life?
Betzbone involves "clicking" (rotating your leg to activate the lengthening mechanism a few times per day). Better to just be in a wheelchair with easy lengthening using Precise 2.2.

• Hmm...
Betzbone involves "clicking" (rotating your leg to activate the lengthening mechanism a few times per day). Better to just be in a wheelchair with easy lengthening using Precise 2.2.

Why is the clicking problematic?

Also, do you believe the Betzbone claims to ascend you up to 4 inches?

Precice has a 3 inch hard limit I believe.

• Hmm...

BetzBone from what ive heard is inferior version to Precice 2.2. There is a reason most Us surgeons use it rather than BetzBone

• +1
Why is the clicking problematic?

Also, do you believe the Betzbone claims to ascend you up to 4 inches?

Precice has a 3 inch hard limit I believe.
The clicking is very painful and something you will dread every day based on what I've read. More to deal with during an already difficult ordeal. You can go up to 4 inches but that's just asking for trouble imo.

• +1
The clicking is very painful and something you will dread every day based on what I've read. More to deal with during an already difficult ordeal. You can go up to 4 inches but that's just asking for trouble imo.
How long were you wheelchairbound with Precice 2.2?

How do yo ensure that soft tissue also lengthens if you can't do PT because you're in a wheelchair?

• +1
How long were you wheelchairbound with Precice 2.2?

How do yo ensure that soft tissue also lengthens if you can't do PT because you're in a wheelchair?
You can walk with a walker the whole time but it's kinda gingerly. Depends how much you do and if femur vs tibia, but generally 5-6 months before consolidated enough to not need a walker. You can stretch a shit ton sitting/lying down. More than enough ability to stretch, it's just a willpower issue.

• +1
You can walk with a walker the whole time but it's kinda gingerly. Depends how much you do and if femur vs tibia, but generally 5-6 months before consolidated enough to not need a walker. You can stretch a shit ton sitting/lying down. More than enough ability to stretch, it's just a willpower issue.
What was the daily lengthening rate for you then?

Why did the walker period last 6 months?

• +1
What was the daily lengthening rate for you then?

Why did the walker period last 6 months?
I did 3 inches on each segment at different times, lengthy consolidation.
1 mm for femurs, and .75 for tibias (except for a few-week period that it needed to be 1 mm to avoid pre-consolidation, relatively brutal)

• +1
I did 3 inches on each segment at different times, lengthy consolidation.
1 mm for femurs, and .75 for tibias (except for a few-week period that it needed to be 1 mm to avoid pre-consolidation, relatively brutal)

Did your doc push to do 1mm on femurs? I heard daily growth rate is .66mm and going beyond that increases risk of complications.

How was your experience with Tibias? I heard 2 inches should be the maximum there. Any Achilles tendon issues after?

• +1
Did your doc push to do 1mm on femurs? I heard daily growth rate is .66mm and going beyond that increases risk of complications.

How was your experience with Tibias? I heard 2 inches should be the maximum there. Any Achilles tendon issues after?
1 mm on femurs is perfectly fine, soft tissues are much more full/robust there (also reason there's more pain than Tibias).

You can do 3 inches the recovery is just a few extra months maybe. No Achilles issues, my feet are nearly on the ground at a little over 8 months. I'm guessing in 1 month the ballerina foot will be cleared up, and I didn't even get the gastroc recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and SOS-Sonic
1 mm on femurs is perfectly fine, soft tissues are much more full/robust there (also reason there's more pain than Tibias).

You can do 3 inches the recovery is just a few extra months maybe. No Achilles issues, my feet are nearly on the ground at a little over 8 months. I'm guessing in 1 month the ballerina foot will be cleared up, and I didn't even get the gastroc recession.
If one wants to ascend as fast as possible, do you recommend doing both femurs and tibia simultaneously? I see many people saying this is not ideal but they never explain why.

• +1