Why long hair = better jaw development

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Have you noticed on average women have better jaw than men nowdays? Good observation if you have

Let me telll you why, the reason is because hair is a gift from god it isn't meant to be cut every 2 months. It serves purposes of biological advantages in many way. But according to the law of physic, my theory is that only average women have longer than than men in today's world. So growing up you would see women generally have better posture than the guys, who slouch most of the time, especially in today's digital screen era. Having long hair on the back of the head or the bun help the gravity to pull head up and straight passively by the gravitational force. Meanwhile young zoomers nowdays wearing forward fringe and having hair products on top of it further increases the weight in the foward position and looking down at the screen. Every 15 degree = 10kg of force for your neck.

Throughout the entire history of almost all civilisation men were rocking long hair, it is only after industrialazation that low class people who were supposed to work in afactory to have cut their hair short due to safety hazard. Women at that time didn't have to work in the factory so that's why they don't have to cut hair short.

From the vikings to the Shogun or Samurai to the ancient Chinese, all had long hair.

30 Kickass Viking Hairstyles For Rugged Men - Hairmanz
samurai with long hair - Playground
Samurai with long hair on Craiyon
Samurai Hair Ideas For Significant Looks - Mens Haircuts
Premium AI Image | the big viking man with beard and long hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, mogstars, wishIwasSalludon and 34 others
ive had long hair for most of my life, never even got haircuts as a kid and i had to get my overbite corrected, and will still need jaw surgery to fix my bite

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, datboijj, dannydipss and 14 others
Jordan Barrett was ahead of his time, he knew the secret of long hair since the beginning. No doubts that he has high IQ as well, given how he tricked the most famous modeling agency with the fake marriage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, redmaxx, incelmogger and 6 others
ive had long hair for most of my life, never even got haircuts as a kid and i had to get my overbite corrected, and will still need jaw surgery to fix my bite
it needs to be placed behind your occipital bones, you cant just have long hair and let it hang loosely in front or sides.

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
this has to be a joke

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, mogstars, temporomandibular32 and 3 others
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung @Eli @Jungcuck @andy9432 @kebab @shabby890 @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Jordan Barrett was ahead of his time, he knew the secret of long hair since the beginning. No doubts that he has high IQ as well, given how he tricked the most famous modeling agency with the fake marriage.
U know hes a awful guy, his parents ran a drug ring, and when he was a kid he we hold knifes up to be throats, he is also a narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: flxsh
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, 5'7 zoomer, Agendum and 2 others
Guys if you can visualize it your neck as a pivot and the weight on the back of the head as the stabilizer you would understand what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
@Jungcuck Agree or nah?

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
the head pointed down in the front is good for jaw development

Now people doubting me, then in the future this theory will be proven scientifically and it will be named after someone like mewing does now.

JFL every geniuses always being doubted, Albert Eistein, Nikola Tesla to name a few

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, bleachmaxxer69, Primalsplit and 1 other person
The weight of hair is way too little to affect that
If I had to make a hypothesis, the reason that women are less downgrown than men on average is the difference of the length of their puberties. Women have shorter puberties meaning their bones fuse at an earlier age, while men have malleable bones over a longer timeframe meaning theres more time for the face to go downward.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall and 5'7 zoomer
The weight of hair is way too little to affect that
If I had to make a hypothesis, the reason that women are less downgrown than men on average is the difference of the length of their puberties. Women have shorter puberties meaning their bones fuse at an earlier age, while men have malleable bones over a longer timeframe meaning theres more time for the face to go downward.
No, its enough\

if you do a man bun you will noticed that it pull your head straight

No, its enough\
Even if it was enough weight why would tilting your head up improve craniofacial development?
The ideal posture is chin tucking, not tilting the head up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21345
Even if it was enough weight why would tilting your head up improve craniofacial development?
The ideal posture is chin tucking, not tilting the head up
it doesn't tilt your head up all the way, it just help with having 90 degree angle posture

Yeah this is probably the dumbest thread on the site. I didn’t read a pixel but my eyes briefly saw “women have better jaws” and I just caged.

Women on average have much narrower jaws they just have thinner skin so their jaws are more defined.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Primalsplit, !MagicMan777 and 6 others
Yeah this is probably the dumbest thread on the site. I didn’t read a pixel but my eyes briefly saw “women have better jaws” and I just caged.

Women on average have much narrower jaws they just have thinner skin so their jaws are more defined.
IDK but Germanic and Nordic women have better jaw than the guys here

IDK but Germanic and Nordic women have better jaw than the guys here
If you actually get jaw mogged by any woman ever then rest in peace.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If you actually get jaw mogged by any woman ever then rest in peace.
Where do you live?

germanic, dutch and some nordic women jaw mog your average htn

ever noticed girls who have always been rocking this hair bun almost always have angelic side profile?
Studio Portrait Of Attractive 19 Year Old Woman With Brown Hair Stock Photo  - Download Image Now - iStock
Because only women with good side profiles can pull this hairstyle off. It has nothing to do with your mike mew posture bullshit.

You’ve called me a low iq nigger so many times, but you’re too stupid recognize survivorship bias. Hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: bruhmaxxing and Agendum
Because only women with good side profiles can pull this hairstyle off. It has nothing to do with your mike mew posture bullshit.

You’ve called me a low iq nigger so many times, but you’re too stupid recognize survivorship bias. Hahahaha
Dumb ape wanna argue without reasoning as a counter arguement

Have you noticed on average women have better jaw than men nowdays? Good observation if you have

Let me telll you why, the reason is because hair is a gift from god it isn't meant to be cut every 2 months. It serves purposes of biological advantages in many way. But according to the law of physic, my theory is that only average women have longer than than men in today's world. So growing up you would see women generally have better posture than the guys, who slouch most of the time, especially in today's digital screen era. Having long hair on the back of the head or the bun help the gravity to pull head up and straight passively by the gravitational force. Meanwhile young zoomers nowdays wearing forward fringe and having hair products on top of it further increases the weight in the foward position and looking down at the screen. Every 15 degree = 10kg of force for your neck.

Throughout the entire history of almost all civilisation men were rocking long hair, it is only after industrialazation that low class people who were supposed to work in afactory to have cut their hair short due to safety hazard. Women at that time didn't have to work in the factory so that's why they don't have to cut hair short.

From the vikings to the Shogun or Samurai to the ancient Chinese, all had long hair.

30 Kickass Viking Hairstyles For Rugged Men - Hairmanz
samurai with long hair - Playground
Samurai with long hair on Craiyon
Samurai Hair Ideas For Significant Looks - Mens Haircuts
Premium AI Image | the big viking man with beard and long hair

:lul:

Dumb ape wanna argue without reasoning as a counter arguement
Your observation is a consequence of survivorship bias, stupid gook.
Women who want to hide their side profiles wear their hair down.
Only women with proper anteface can pull off the bun.

Where do you live?

germanic, dutch and some nordic women jaw mog your average htn
I dont know man theres alot of women with good jaws here in sweden but not as much as you say

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Your observation is a consequence of survivorship bias, stupid gook.
Women who want to hide their side profiles wear their hair down.
Only women with proper anteface can pull off the bun.
And you act like I didn’t know about survivorship bias

I selectively observed with my anecdotes for 10 years

Long Hair is Legit. I heard that Women Love Long Hairs on Men as much as we Mens Love Long Hairs On Women. Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hair. I remember year ago I had Long Hair upto my Shoulders I was low MTN and so many women stared at me, smiled, were so polite, some even aproached me.
. Most Warriors had Long Hair. LongHair is True Female Gaze

• +1
Reactions: brianxx, HardmaxxOrDeath and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
i fucking hate this male gaze short haircut fucking nigger low iq ogre slave bullshit i cant even get a fucking job without these kikes wanting me to shave my head fucking head so it shows that i have been marked by fucking satan as a low iq wagie ogre cuck who listens to his masters as if i am a little boy in a nazi prison camp FUCK

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Chinlet Ascension, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Long Hair is Legit. I heard that Women Love Long Hairs on Men as much as we Mens Love Long Hairs On Women. Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hair. I remember year ago I had Long Hair upto my Shoulders I was low MTN and so many women stared at me, smiled, were so polite, some even aproached me.View attachment 2634814View attachment 2634815View attachment 2634821View attachment 2634825. Most Warriors had Long Hair. LongHair is True Female Gaze
i love short hair on girls tho

IMG 1891

ur right op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Heinrich Schmidt and klip11
ive seen way more recessed women than men

op still made a shit thread
Long hair is legit, it’s better to nichemaxx than go for broad appeal. A mtn with long hair is a HTN to girls into it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Long hair is legit, it’s better to nichemaxx than go for broad appeal. A mtn with long hair is a HTN to girls into it.
nigga long hair doesnt give u better jaw development though, obv its a niche

More like Chadlite. Nichemaxxing can give you 2 points, however it all depends on girl

This is so funny

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
what in the name of autism is this? :feelskek:

@Kamui @klip11 @AlexBrown84 @traveler @the MOUSE @Whitepill_Saint @try2beme @Bvnny. @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @_MVP_ @Gonthar @NumbThePain @RealNinja @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @Kristin @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @tyronelite

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler, Kamui and klip11
what in the name of autism is this? :feelskek:

@Kamui @klip11 @AlexBrown84 @traveler @the MOUSE @Whitepill_Saint @try2beme @Bvnny. @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @KING REIDYZ @Xangsane @_MVP_ @Gonthar @NumbThePain @RealNinja @Aypo129 @ReadBooksEveryday @twilight @Kristin @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @tyronelite
Niggas just be saying anything nowadays 💀

Long Hair is Legit. I heard that Women Love Long Hairs on Men as much as we Mens Love Long Hairs On Women. Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hair. I remember year ago I had Long Hair upto my Shoulders I was low MTN and so many women stared at me, smiled, were so polite, some even aproached me.View attachment 2634814View attachment 2634815View attachment 2634821View attachment 2634825. Most Warriors had Long Hair. LongHair is True Female Gaze
how long does it take to grow shoulder length hair from buzz?

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
  • Love it
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
ever noticed girls who have always been rocking this hair bun almost always have angelic side profile?
Studio Portrait Of Attractive 19 Year Old Woman With Brown Hair Stock Photo  - Download Image Now - iStock
thats not “angelic” that’s tranny tier. the jaw is defined as fuck. complete opposite of feminine

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
thats not “angelic” that’s tranny tier. the jaw is defined as fuck. complete opposite of feminine
You don't know the difference between a large jaw (masculine) and a well-developed jaw (sign of health). There is no way you could call that chin masculine.

You don't know the difference between a large jaw (masculine) and a well-developed jaw (sign of health). There is no way you could call that chin masculine.
a large jaw isn’t automatically masculine, a sharp jaw definitely is masculine. a small narrow jaw which is sharp is always gonna be more masculine than a large jaw covered in fat . and i dont like sharp defined jaws on women at all

a large jaw isn’t automatically masculine, a sharp jaw definitely is masculine.
"Sharp" = lean. That's it. If you prefer fat girls, that's your problem.