Why long hair = better jaw development

Women on average have a better jaw than men because they don’t grow up staying inside playing video games all day mouth breathing with bad posture during child hood development like most men did.

Smaller necks = jaw looks more developed.
Doesn’t matter if the jaw “looks” more developed relative to the neck size. What matters is if it’s wide and forward grown or not.

Long Hair is Legit. I heard that Women Love Long Hairs on Men as much as we Mens Love Long Hairs On Women. Naturally men is supposed to have Long Hair. I remember year ago I had Long Hair upto my Shoulders I was low MTN and so many women stared at me, smiled, were so polite, some even aproached me.View attachment 2634814View attachment 2634815View attachment 2634821View attachment 2634825. Most Warriors had Long Hair. LongHair is True Female Gaze
Rebellious main character trait

youve been on some serious broscience lately

Doesn’t matter if the jaw “looks” more developed relative to the neck size. What matters is if it’s wide and forward grown or not.
Forward grown relative to what? The rest of the face as well as the neck. Thus, the size of the neck is obviously a factor.

Have you noticed on average women have better jaw than men nowdays? Good observation if you have

Let me telll you why, the reason is because hair is a gift from god it isn't meant to be cut every 2 months. It serves purposes of biological advantages in many way. But according to the law of physic, my theory is that only average women have longer than than men in today's world. So growing up you would see women generally have better posture than the guys, who slouch most of the time, especially in today's digital screen era. Having long hair on the back of the head or the bun help the gravity to pull head up and straight passively by the gravitational force. Meanwhile young zoomers nowdays wearing forward fringe and having hair products on top of it further increases the weight in the foward position and looking down at the screen. Every 15 degree = 10kg of force for your neck.

Throughout the entire history of almost all civilisation men were rocking long hair, it is only after industrialazation that low class people who were supposed to work in afactory to have cut their hair short due to safety hazard. Women at that time didn't have to work in the factory so that's why they don't have to cut hair short.

From the vikings to the Shogun or Samurai to the ancient Chinese, all had long hair.

30 Kickass Viking Hairstyles For Rugged Men - Hairmanz
samurai with long hair - Playground
Samurai with long hair on Craiyon
Samurai Hair Ideas For Significant Looks - Mens Haircuts
Premium AI Image | the big viking man with beard and long hair

dnrd low iq

it may work with some neck exercises.

ever noticed girls who have always been rocking this hair bun almost always have angelic side profile?
Studio Portrait Of Attractive 19 Year Old Woman With Brown Hair Stock Photo  - Download Image Now - iStock
Angelic in Mumbai you goofy

Women on average have a better jaw than men because they don’t grow up staying inside playing video games all day mouth breathing with bad posture during child hood development like most men did.
Its all genetics
I feel like im reading a post about mewing

Its all genetics
I feel like im reading a post about mewing
Then why my parents have mogger jaw

But I have subpar jaw, I mouth breath and bad posture growing up

The "it's all genetics" line is just made up. There's no scientific evidence that shit jaws are a result of genetics.

But I have subpar jaw, I mouth breath and bad posture growing up
Genetics arent this simple. Sometimes you get more traits from your grandparents than your parents

Theres also no science supporting mouth breathing causing down growth and crooked noses

Theres also no science supporting mouth breathing causing down growth and crooked noses
There is no science supporting the idea that so-called "downward growth" is caused by genetics. Yet numerous people on here insist that that is the obvious truth, and some people will actually go as far as to say that it's "unscientific" to speculate about causes like mouthbreathing.

It's not a specific scientific study, but an induction taken from pieces of evidence such as:
-the lack of crooked teeth in people living pre-industrial lifestyles, and how members of the same ethnic populations will develop these issues in a single generation when they start eating modern diets
-the drastic increase in issues like crooked/misaligned teeth between consecutive generations (genetic traits don't spread that fast),
-identical twins with significantly different jaw growth, which does a lot to discredit the "genetic" hypothesis.

There is no science supporting the idea that so-called "downward growth" is caused by genetics. Yet numerous people on here insist that that is the obvious truth, and some people will actually go as far as to say that it's "unscientific" to speculate about causes like mouthbreathing.

It's not a specific scientific study, but an induction taken from pieces of evidence such as:
-the lack of crooked teeth in people living pre-industrial lifestyles, and how members of the same ethnic populations will develop these issues in a single generation when they start eating modern diets
-the drastic increase in issues like crooked/misaligned teeth between consecutive generations (genetic traits don't spread that fast),
-identical twins with significantly different jaw growth, which does a lot to discredit the "genetic" hypothesis.

chronic chad "mouth breather"
I know 2 identitcal twins that are the same age, one mouth breathes, one doesnt - they look identical
Im not saying having ur mouth open 24/7 wont interfere with your growth at all. Its more about how you breathe during sleep most likely, thats just guessing cause theres no decent scientific data on mouth breathing being the cause of downgrowth and not other environmental aspects
sorry if this reply is autistic, Im not trying to be a troll

Last edited:

Yeah i fully agree, i meant "its all genetics" more as "its all genetics and modern diet"

I know 2 identitcal twins that are the same age, one mouth breathes, one doesnt - they look identical
Whenever there's an online debate, someone claims to know "this one guy/girl/whatever" that is supposed to give them special knowledge of a really specific situation. Let's be honest: You don't actually know a set of identical twins that fit that description.

And if you did (you don't), it would be highly doubtful that you actually know how they breath 24/7, as opposed to the short periods of time you're exposed to them.

And if you actually did know a set of identical twins so well that you could accurately describe how they breathe 24/7, that would just lead us to ask why one of them mouth breathes and one doesn't. If they're identical twins, the answer is not genetics.

sorry if this reply is autistic, Im not trying to be a troll
Blindly referring to everything as "autistic" just makes you sound ignorant. Expand your vocabulary.

It makes sense in theory had hair been actually heavy enough to take it into account.
By that basis, people who have hats should also have proper posture, yet they don't.

Also, women don't have better jaw, in the end, on average most of have the same jaws, and it's a matter of genetics, except that most of us don't reach max genetic potential due to mineral and vitamin deficiency, staying indoors, downward posture, low to no exercises, etc, etc.