Why looking like a pretty boy is not ideal

I haven’t made a smileMaxxingthread as I believe it’s already been made (for teeth whitening and so forth) could consider at some point make a huge thread on everything regarding smiling and teeth though but that will be when I got more time on my hands
Pls link sir

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
Wow I didn't know you had that much muscle. Its pretty good

You look a lot skinnier in the photos. You've gained weight since?
I lost a bit over 10kg the past year or so duo to not following meal plan (had a gf at the time and didn’t want to make two separate meals as I was the one cooking), stress and workceling. But I think I’ll quickly get back up at that weight

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and ReadBooksEveryday
I lost a bit over 10kg the past year or so duo to not following meal plan (had a gf at the time and didn’t want to make two separate meals as I was the one cooking), stress and workceling. But I think I’ll quickly get back up at that weight
I completely understand you brother
One of the reasons why living with a girl is hard, esp. if she's a slob that thinks being pretty is her only job

I don't mind spending money on my babe cuz Im work celling but don't expect a nigga to feed and work at the same time. Luckily my gf cooks meals for both of us now and I have organic + kale pilled her so she doesn't cook some unhealthy fast aging soylent shit.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Pls link sir
Thread 'Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD]'
https://looksmax.org/threads/teeth-whitening-mega-thread.101590/

My personal routine is brush teeth properly twice a day (xiaomi t500 toothbrush), use water irrigator instead of dental floss as it’s healthier for the gums( Panasonic EW-1613) use hydrogen peroxide mouthwash 3% for teeth whitening once every week or two. Also have a metal straw on you for every time you drink stuff that stains your teeth like coffee and so forth if you’re a coffee addict like me

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person

am i maesthetic? i feel like i need more bigonial width, i don't think i am considered a prettyboy either. do i even fit any of the categories? often i am told i don't have a psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You are
You don't need more bigonial width, you are fine.
i just don't look high class that's my biggest problem i look exactly how i was raised low class small town hillbilly west texas trailer trash i think its my infra glabellar notch giving that ogre look

It’s a shitty goal, improve looks/status and so forth for optimal treatment in life and find your purpose. Chasing instant gratification plans focusing on girls is really pointless and gets tiring quickly
Might be true in general, but what if I told you that my goal was to get food and clean drinking water? We all know that getting food and water won't make you happy and if you live in a modern western country where there's abundant food and water, you don't even think about it.

But if you didn't know when or if you would get a next meal and clean water was very difficult to come by, food and water would be everything to you and it would do no good for me to tell you that food won't make you happy and you should focus on other goals.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21620
What if you are Timothée Chalamet who is going to be 27 soon, but 25+ and still looks pretty boy. Looks very natural as well. That is my path of aging most likely. Pretty boy is the way!
Cope. You will be NW5 by 24 and get very fat and by 25 you will look like an out of shape 45 year old trucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Xangsane
I have neither. I'm masc ogre that desses like a bum wearing cutoff tshirts to musclemog people cause it's entertaining. Mofos love to hate.

• JFL
I have neither. I'm masc ogre that desses like a bum wearing cutoff tshirts to musclemog people cause it's entertaining. Mofos love to hate.
Americans like tall bulky guys. In America you are milf slayer.

• +1
I think I pass with this nose.

• +1
Cope. You will be NW5 by 24 and get very fat and by 25 you will look like an out of shape 45 year old trucker
Stop projecting me what you will look like by that age. I can tell you right now that my entire family has aged incredibly well for their age. We have amazing aging genes. Accept the mog.

• JFL
Stop projecting me what you will look like by that age. I can tell you right now that my entire family has aged incredibly well for their age. We have amazing aging genes. Accept the mog.
Cope. You will be the exception.

• JFL
Basically all you need to for this is start out as pretty boy then blast roids for a year or two

• JFL
Cope. You will be the exception.
Lol, keep coping, and even than. I already am great handsome looks and am enjoying life to the fullest. Not many people even get to handsome looks to begin with.

• +1
Lol, keep coping, and even than. I already am great handsome looks and am enjoying life to the fullest. Not many people even get to handsome looks to begin with.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
COOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll let you cope as you clearly need it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
The person behind @Niko69 @Nims @ReadBooksEveryday @Username Required is @Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Nims and Deleted member 21620
pretty boy is ideal cause thats what young women like

no facial hair and medium to longish hair with a fit but not roided body.

with good soft features like long eyelashes

thats what is ideal

Pretty boy thing does not last long. It ends at 23-24 age.. I remember my prettyboy times was very quick. I had insane collagen and very robust sharp jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
hardly read this shit. trying to theorize about what is better is a waste of time. all that matters is what you want your oneitis actually wants.

Pretty boy thing does not last long. It ends at 23-24 age.. I remember my prettyboy times was very quick. I had insane collagen and very robust sharp jawline.
Tell that to Timothée Chalamet who is turning 27, but still looks pretty like he is 21 and Thomas Brodie-Sangster who is 32 but looks like still look like he's in his 20s pulling off pretty boy look.

Tell that to Timothée Chalamet who is turning 27, but still looks pretty like he is 21 and Thomas Brodie-Sangster who is 32 but looks like still look like he's in his 20s pulling off pretty boy look.
He is getting there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Leo69
I'm almost 25 with a prettyboy look. I wish I could be more maesthetic because girls love it here.

I'm almost 25 with a prettyboy look. I wish I could be more maesthetic because girls love it here.
You can have it with stubble.

• Love it
  • +1