Why looks ratings aren’t completely objective. Implications for gymmaxing and nichemaxxing.

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
Despite what psl autists say on this site, your looks is not truly objective. Why is this, it’s because looks or attractiveness is an inherently chaotic principle. Far too many small and innumerable factors account for attractiveness for it to truly be a non chaotic measure that can be measured objectively like height or weight.

Take 20 solid raters and all there rates will be different to a margin no matter how honest or brutal or how well they understand looks theory.

That is why the best way to get an honest idea of your looks is to try to get a sample of 20 rates from raters on this site. Make sure the sample is broad and includes tough raters and more lenient ones. Also try getting rates from women (women on trurateme and vindicta usually rate pretty good). Average out these rates and you’ll get your true rating per say. However even this average rate isn’t your true rating. On average half the people you meet will think you are more attractive than the average value and half will think the opposite.

This is why nichemaxxing and gymmaxing is so important. Doomers on this site are correct when they say getting lean and jacked doesn’t improve your rating all that much. Your average rate from a sample size of 20 may only increase by one point at most. How ever the standard deviation of those rates increase dramatically if you gymmaxx and niche maxx.

Basically take your average normie who isn’t maxed out. He will be rated on average prob around a 5.5 with a standard deviation of .5. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 6, 3% will view as a 6.5 and 1% will view him as a legit chadlite.

Now gymmaxx and nichemaxx him and his rating will increasing to a 6/10. However the standard deviations of his rates will differ dramatically and increase to nearly a whole point. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 7/10 chadlite and 3% of women will view him as a literal chad. 3% might sound low. But that means that 1 in 33 women will think you are chad. If you go to uní that means that you will encounter dozens of women who will view you as a chad while only being a 6/10.

Notice the stark differences. This is why gymmaxxing and nichemaxxing isn’t a cope.
Even tough and honest raters like @Pakicel and @Preston acknowledge this fact.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, Rainman988, Uglybrazilian and 8 others
517720E6 5160 4E9D 9E6E C9B28C832243

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ArdaxHG, Deleted member 15309 and 4 others
this is a huge cope

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, toptrunk, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Some cope a day keeps the rope away :what:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Despite what psl autists say on this site, your looks is not truly objective. Why is this, it’s because looks or attractiveness is an inherently chaotic principle. Far too many small and innumerable factors account for attractiveness for it to truly be a non chaotic measure that can be measured objectively like height or weight.

Take 20 solid raters and all there rates will be different to a margin no matter how honest or brutal or how well they understand looks theory.

That is why the best way to get an honest idea of your looks is to try to get a sample of 20 rates from raters on this site. Make sure the sample is broad and includes tough raters and more lenient ones. Also try getting rates from women (women on trurateme and vindicta usually rate pretty good). Average out these rates and you’ll get your true rating per say. However even this average rate isn’t your true rating. On average half the people you meet will think you are more attractive than the average value and half will think the opposite.

This is why nichemaxxing and gymmaxing is so important. Doomers on this site are correct when they say getting lean and jacked doesn’t improve your rating all that much. Your average rate from a sample size of 20 may only increase by one point at most. How ever the standard deviation of those rates increase dramatically if you gymmaxx and niche maxx.

Basically take your average normie who isn’t maxed out. He will be rated on average prob around a 5.5 with a standard deviation of .5. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 6, 3% will view as a 6.5 and 1% will view him as a legit chadlite.

Now gymmaxx and nichemaxx him and his rating will increasing to a 6/10. However the standard deviations of his rates will differ dramatically and increase to nearly a whole point. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 7/10 chadlite and 3% of women will view him as a literal chad. 3% might sound low. But that means that 1 in 33 women will think you are chad. If you go to uní that means that you will encounter dozens of women who will view you as a chad while only being a 6/10.

Notice the stark differences. This is why gymmaxxing and nichemaxxing isn’t a cope.
Even tough and honest raters like @Pakicel and @Preston acknowledge this fact.
High IQ.

I’ve been called handsome and HTN by some guys on this site, and then called ugly and near subhuman by others. Looks varies wildly and is subjective af JFL

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15827, Uglybrazilian and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, FrameMogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Знаешь, ты немного похож на Джордан Петерсон...:feelsmega:
Я делаю? у нас обоих большие лбы.:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and Lygodactylus
@Korea you’re alive??? I thought you left wtf!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827, thecel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thecel, Bvnny. and 1 other person
@Korea you’re alive??? I thought you left wtf!
My presence is still basically non existent.

Only reacted because @AscendingHero abused his mod powers and forcefully unbanned me jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, xanny, AscendingHero and 3 others

Only reacted because @AscendingHero abused his mod powers and forcefully unbanned me jfl.
Why did you even leave and then comeback? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 17829

Can you tell us why you left?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Korea should stay, his tough honest rates are a valuable resource on this forum.

Not really back. Had you not @'td me I would've just left my ugh react and logged back off.

The site got boring, the quality of shit posting went down.
Mirin ability to leave this site.

Me and @FailedNormieManlet gonna be here forever unless he ascends with pajeetas soon

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, FailedNormieManlet and Korea
Not really back. Had you not @'td me I would've just left my ugh react and logged back off.

The site got boring, the quality of shit posting went down.
Yeah mate, and you still didn't answer my dm asking if you could rate me:feelsbadman: it's so over

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
Yeah mate, and you still didn't answer my dm asking if you could rate me:feelsbadman: it's so over
(Yes I'm virtue signaling)
He doesn’t dm rate because he thinks it creates too much of a personal connection that biases his ratings upwards. He’s lowkey right not gonna lie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus

stay dead nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
He doesn’t dm rate because he thinks it creates too much of a personal connection that biases his ratings upwards. He’s lowkey right not gonna lie.
He dm rated me :feelswhat:

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829 and Korea
Was a requested ban.

So glad I don't look like you tbh.
Jfl at the pseudo race war going on. Black users do get stereotypes as low iq ngl. Whether or not this is true that is for y’all to decide :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FrameMogger
"dont worry you never will" -Arnold Schawazaniggerkiller
Thank my lord and savior jesus christ for THAT!!!

@AscendingHero jfl what the FUCK is this nigga on???

Does he really think anyone wants to look like him?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
It's just a facade. If he has access to a mirror he can clearly see how ugly he is tbh.

No it isn't. Unless you have no life.
JFL, he is very recessed too.

I have no life atm, but after uni is done. I’ll probably be spending WAAY less time here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17829
It's just a facade. If he has access to a mirror he can clearly see how ugly he is tbh.

No it isn't. Unless you have no life.
mirror remove lens distortion i look better in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FrameMogger
Thank my lord and savior jesus christ for THAT!!!

@AscendingHero jfl what the FUCK is this nigga on???

Does he really think anyone wants to look like him?
cos after all
ur my wonderwall

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
what so ur just gonna leave me here with all these autists and schizos
We can meet this summer and exchange instagrams or some shit, would deffo be cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
ill just piss on u and my piss follows projectile motion itll hit ur eye and u go blind
You worship cows, no wonder you’re so respectful to your mother

From 1 to 3 congrats bro
i dont want to argue again ive seen myself in mirror and i look very good i have jacked off to my own image so i dont need ur stupid ratings. Ik for a fact after i leanmax and skinmax ill mog

what so ur just gonna leave me here with all these autists and schizos
Don’t worry I may still be here and I’m one the less autistic fucks on here. But because of that I may be leaving soon as well so you may be on your own jfl.

If you want to escape the autism here, grow a pair and venture outside. If you go to uni no excuse as to why you shouldn’t leave the house.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and FrameMogger
ill just piss on u and my piss follows projectile motion itll hit ur eye and u go blind
bro how do u know how to talk like this i thought indians are room temperature iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet