Why looks ratings aren’t completely objective. Implications for gymmaxing and nichemaxxing.

no i worship cows thats y ur mom so obsequiously gives me her udder
You’re a lanklet faggot who looks like the fucking rabbits from rayman
F969F7F8 2351 4E76 812C A6A67F0361FA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
We can meet this summer and exchange instagrams or some shit, would deffo be cool
i would but this site has made me too insecure to leave my room let alone house

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Well said OP I concur

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
0% of this greycel wall of text was read.

• Ugh..
Reactions: FrameMogger
Despite what psl autists say on this site, your looks is not truly objective. Why is this, it’s because looks or attractiveness is an inherently chaotic principle. Far too many small and innumerable factors account for attractiveness for it to truly be a non chaotic measure that can be measured objectively like height or weight.

Take 20 solid raters and all there rates will be different to a margin no matter how honest or brutal or how well they understand looks theory.

That is why the best way to get an honest idea of your looks is to try to get a sample of 20 rates from raters on this site. Make sure the sample is broad and includes tough raters and more lenient ones. Also try getting rates from women (women on trurateme and vindicta usually rate pretty good). Average out these rates and you’ll get your true rating per say. However even this average rate isn’t your true rating. On average half the people you meet will think you are more attractive than the average value and half will think the opposite.

This is why nichemaxxing and gymmaxing is so important. Doomers on this site are correct when they say getting lean and jacked doesn’t improve your rating all that much. Your average rate from a sample size of 20 may only increase by one point at most. How ever the standard deviation of those rates increase dramatically if you gymmaxx and niche maxx.

Basically take your average normie who isn’t maxed out. He will be rated on average prob around a 5.5 with a standard deviation of .5. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 6, 3% will view as a 6.5 and 1% will view him as a legit chadlite.

Now gymmaxx and nichemaxx him and his rating will increasing to a 6/10. However the standard deviations of his rates will differ dramatically and increase to nearly a whole point. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 7/10 chadlite and 3% of women will view him as a literal chad. 3% might sound low. But that means that 1 in 33 women will think you are chad. If you go to uní that means that you will encounter dozens of women who will view you as a chad while only being a 6/10.

Notice the stark differences. This is why gymmaxxing and nichemaxxing isn’t a cope.
Even tough and honest raters like @Pakicel and @Preston acknowledge this fact.
Vindicta raters rated you ? Nice what’d they say for you I’d want to be rated too tbh

Despite what psl autists say on this site, your looks is not truly objective. Why is this, it’s because looks or attractiveness is an inherently chaotic principle. Far too many small and innumerable factors account for attractiveness for it to truly be a non chaotic measure that can be measured objectively like height or weight.

Take 20 solid raters and all there rates will be different to a margin no matter how honest or brutal or how well they understand looks theory.

That is why the best way to get an honest idea of your looks is to try to get a sample of 20 rates from raters on this site. Make sure the sample is broad and includes tough raters and more lenient ones. Also try getting rates from women (women on trurateme and vindicta usually rate pretty good). Average out these rates and you’ll get your true rating per say. However even this average rate isn’t your true rating. On average half the people you meet will think you are more attractive than the average value and half will think the opposite.

This is why nichemaxxing and gymmaxing is so important. Doomers on this site are correct when they say getting lean and jacked doesn’t improve your rating all that much. Your average rate from a sample size of 20 may only increase by one point at most. How ever the standard deviation of those rates increase dramatically if you gymmaxx and niche maxx.

Basically take your average normie who isn’t maxed out. He will be rated on average prob around a 5.5 with a standard deviation of .5. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 6, 3% will view as a 6.5 and 1% will view him as a legit chadlite.

Now gymmaxx and nichemaxx him and his rating will increasing to a 6/10. However the standard deviations of his rates will differ dramatically and increase to nearly a whole point. This means that 15% of women will view him as a 7/10 chadlite and 3% of women will view him as a literal chad. 3% might sound low. But that means that 1 in 33 women will think you are chad. If you go to uní that means that you will encounter dozens of women who will view you as a chad while only being a 6/10.

Notice the stark differences. This is why gymmaxxing and nichemaxxing isn’t a cope.
Even tough and honest raters like @Pakicel and @Preston acknowledge this fact.
Good to know that there are some high IQcels on this forum who know that a gymmaxxed normie would be seen as Chad by a select group of women.

My tinder experiments have bluepilled me tbh @whiteissuperior

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior