https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/1/1611.jpg?1547105084
Dunarote
Recruit
-

JoinedNov 18, 2017Messages489
28 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Let me tell you why trying to looksmax is useless.

Years of being ugly will ruin your life beyond repair. You have been treated as an ugly person for years which will ruin your confidence, you will miss important social milestones, you will lack a proper social circle to meet girls and you will always have a reputation of "that creepy guy women hate".

Monday FA Monday is the perfect example. He now looks like a Chad after years of looksmaxing bet he is still an incel. And he talks about this on his youtube channel a lot.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Zeta ascended and Demir
Its still worth it if I become psl 6 and beta bux for another psl 6 foid that's a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Nah, the problem with that Monday guy is he's in his 40's and only looksmaxed to normie levels. If you were able to get to 6+ and be under 35, it would be life changing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Monday FA Monday is the perfect example. He now looks like a Chad after years of looksmaxing bet he is still an incel.
i wouldn't say that he looks like a chad

Nah, the problem with that Monday guy is he's in his 40's and only looksmaxed to normie levels. If you were able to get to 6+ and be under 35, it would be life changing.
This. Hes a slightly above average oldcel.