Why mewing doesn't work

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Expect your palate to expand and your mandible to have more room to move forward in the condyle. You're improving your Range of Motion. Both Class 2 and Class 3 can benefit from expansion and mandibular relationship change. But don't expect a supermodel face with striking robust features unless you have already had them in your life. If your facial bones are not prominent they will never be to a level your genes don't allow Likewise if you have a bony face don't expect your soft tissue to look like that of a 17-year-old.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Slob and DarknLost
God damn what a shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Currycellmate, MrGlutton, retard and 2 others
what about all these threads about people making those things that pull ur face forward with garage parts? do those actually do anything jfl some of yall should be engineers

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
THANKS, I NEVER REALIZED BEFORE

WHAT AN EYE-OPENER

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
mewing only works for subhuman maxillas
and only if you push hard enough

Expect your palate to expand and your mandible to have more room to move forward in the condyle. You're improving your Range of Motion. Both Class 2 and Class 3 can benefit from expansion and mandibular relationship change. But don't expect a supermodel face with striking robust features unless you have already had them in your life. If your facial bones are not prominent they will never be to a level your genes don't allow Likewise if you have a bony face don't expect your soft tissue to look like that of a 17-year-old.
"at best your facial proportions balance out"
OH no, so it doesnt work? It only improve my facial proportions after all the health I risked for it and all the money I spent... Wait there are no health risks and its free...

There is no reason not to mew

• WTF
There is no reason not to mew
Bullshit.

If Mewing not going to change my face,
there's no point investing in it for ten years.

That's fucking retarded.

I’m going to measure all my facial changes like I did in my other thread soon and I’ll update

• +1