Why Mewing Might work for some people

Palatal expansion increases the size of the skeletal cavity of the nose -> more room for the cartilage -> protrusion of nasal cartilage lessened.

Expansion also changes occlusion in a way that allows the jaw to advance forward a little. It's not that his chin grew, it just projects more from behind the teeth.

Many mm of cheekbone expansion is to be expected. One millimeter of expansion as measured at the first molars is significantly more at the second molars, and even more near the cheekbones. That's why even a 1-2 millimeter of increase in IMW can lead to visible changes in the face. I've expanded 7-9 millimeters at the first molars over the years, and it's very much at the zygos where the difference is the most apparent.
his chin became wider
i wont argue his results since i dont care actually i dont think its possiblE
if you think it is then good

Attachments

• image1 (1).webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
his chin became wider
i wont argue his results since i dont care actually i dont think its possibly
JFL he is almost fainting from all that squinting in the after pic

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person
his chin became wider
i wont argue his results since i dont care actually i dont think its possibly
Pic doesn't work. I don't think his chin became wider, though I understand why it may seem so. Jaw overall would appear wider in a less vertical position, that's just how the angles work.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Pic doesn't work. I don't think his chin became wider, though I understand why it may seem so. Jaw overall would appear wider in a less vertical position, that's just how the angles work.
Dude its obviously a chin implant jfl
He got like 2cm of projection
Salludon fake   Copy 2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
holy shit I still cant believe some people actually think @Salludon 's transformation was only mewing and lower bf JFL
how retarded can you be to not notice the changes from obvious surgery lol
Once I'll leanmax and mewmax I'll say if he's legit or lying . Damn why would he even lie? Is he like those roid dudes that get triggered when you tell them they're not natural?

Mewing is 100% legit but the problem with it is that people cant actually keep their tongue fully on the roof of their mouth the entire day. Slow but constant pressure will move your skeleton 100% of the time. People who have tumors grow on their cheeks become VERY deformed over time because the tumor is expanding and pushing on the skull. The main problem with mewing is people's inability for consistency, not the theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 6 others
Mewing is 100% legit but the problem with it is that people cant actually keep their tongue fully on the roof of their mouth the entire day. Slow but constant pressure will move your skeleton 100% of the time. People who have tumors grow on their cheeks become VERY deformed over time because the tumor is expanding and pushing on the skull. The main problem with mewing is people's inability for consistency, not the theory.
Especially the swallow
in my personal opinion thats just as important

Once I'll leanmax and mewmax I'll say if he's legit or lying . Damn why would he even lie? Is he like those roid dudes that get triggered when you tell them they're not natural?
Dont waste your time
Just get surgeries
Because thats obviously what he got

to down play surgeries + natural genetics

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, sandcelmuttcel, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Dont waste your time
Just get surgeries
Nah I really need to leanmax and mewing wouldn't hurt , tbh if @Salludon is not lying then I should mog him after I do these 2 things since now I mog his old self

What?
This guy looks better after but still he has a shitty base. You had a pretty good base from the start
His whole face is the same but now only his lower third look bloated and big due to implants. My whole face is changed, every bone went forward. You can’t have that unless you get Lefort 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, AscendingHero and RecessedPrettyboy
His whole face is the same but now only his lower third look bloated and big due to implants. My whole face is changed, every bone went forward. You can’t have that unless you get Lefort 3
did u bonesmash too?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
THIS, Exactly. @All the truecels that say mewing is cope. Get mse and mew along with your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Dude im sorry you can try all you want but you wont fool me. Im not fucking dumb jfl. I can see your surgeries from miles away

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
Dont waste your time
Just get surgeries
How you are you wasting time mewing, its a constant thing and it's not gonna affect you from getting other treatments.Again proving my point that most y'all that think like this is just lazy

• +1
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Dude im sorry you can try all you want but you wont fool me. Im not fucking dumb jfl. I can see your surgeries from miles away
You’re literally one of the dumbest person here lol who thinks he’s smart just because he doesn’t believe in ascension without surgeries. So edgy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the MOUSE, AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
will mewing fix my teeth salad?

You’re literally one of the dumbest person here lol who thinks he’s smart just because he doesn’t believe in ascension without surgeries. So edgy
I dont know if youre too dumb to notice but no one here believes your "mewing" transformation. Like everyone knows you did surgery. Why do u gotta keep denying it? I know what a chin implant does, I know what gonion implants do, I know what a rhino does, or are you telling me mewing also removed the bump in your nose? And I also know what an orbital decompression is. Earlier on today u also said you couldnt get hollow cheeks before your "transformation" which makes me belive you also got buccal fat removal. Literally anyone with an IQ above 10 can tell u did surgeries. The only dumb person here is you lying like a piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8832, malignant and 1 other person
You got to split the suture.
IMG 20170525 174149

• Ugh..
I dont know if youre too dumb to notice but no one here believes your "mewing" transformation. Like everyone knows you did surgery. Why do u gotta keep denying it? I know what a chin implant does, I know what gonion implants do, I know what a rhino does, or are you telling me mewing also removed the bump in your nose? And I also know what an orbital decompression is. Earlier on today u also said you couldnt get hollow cheeks before your "transformation" which makes me belive you also got buccal fat removal. Literally anyone with an IQ above 10 can tell u did surgeries. The only dumb person here is you lying like a piece of shit
Readn’t

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6272 and 1 other person
Can someone translate for my language? The dumb language; i dont understand a single shit he wrote in this thread

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and goat2x
so basically train tongue to mog average tongue

• +1
Can someone translate for my language? The dumb language; i dont understand a single shit he wrote in this thread
mew bro you might get changes

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
How you are you wasting time mewing, its a constant thing and it's not gonna affect you from getting other treatments.Again proving my point that most y'all that think like this is just lazy
Not true.
Hard mewing act is hard to maintain and u practically cant do it for long hours. Unless you only focus on it all the time.

Soft mewing also effects you in social situations (like speaking and eating) and just like MSE + FM theory it practically cant be accomplished if you are not a literal basement dweller.

I am sorry but some of us go out and hang out with their friends and families (yes I am saying this as an introvert incel).

Anyhow there is not any good same bf same lighting mewing transformation online.

Not true.
Hard mewing act is hard to maintain and u practically cant do it for long hours. Unless you only focus on it all the time.

Soft mewing also effects you in social situations (like speaking and eating) and just like MSE + FM theory it practically cant be accomplished if you are not a literal basement dweller.

I am sorry but some of us go out and hang out with their friends and families (yes I am saying this as an introvert incel).

Anyhow there is not any good same bf same lighting mewing transformation online.
Soft mewing becomes natural and doesn’t require focus at some point

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and goat2x
pressing front or back tongue? or both?

• +1
pressing front or back tongue? or both?
i like to beleive mewing works the same as rpe
but to a lesser extent
so both

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
High iq did read and maxilla moved 3mm) (no pics, imagine)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
i need help for my mandible/chin not maxilla ngl

• +1
Not true.

Bro, you don't need to focus or fo out of your way to softmew Eventually it will become natural and look natural

tbh don't really get u but do you think hard mewing is more effective than normal mewing?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Not true.

Bullshit you are not speaking or eating for 99%+ of the day there is no fucking way you can't correct your tongue posture just because you go out a few times a week

• +1
@betamanlet @SPFromNY914 @Proex @Seth Walsh @Good_Little_Goy
finally an inferior doctor regonizing the great doctor :goat2x
(time stamped vid) he basically admits my "theory"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and SPFromNY914
my face is already pretty wide tbh ion wanna push it with mse
me too what the fuck am i going to do i need to make my mouth wider and fix my crowded teeth but i dont want to have any wider face

Bump cuz high iq

• +1
While the maxilla looks like one bone
but itstruly paired(left and right)

View attachment 641490

its paired by a thing called intermaxillary sutures
many people think that the suture is the same as our long bone after 15-16 its fully closed, and you cant change it.
This might be true in a minority of people but they found even 71 olds who had their sutures open and according to a study:

"According to Scott25 and Xicher,26 the circummaxillary sutures, as far as is known, remain open at least up to the middle of adult lifeA."
in some studies they claim that the majority of people have their sutures open in their 30s
View attachment 641506

"Nguyen (2008) carried out a study on 20 patients over 70 years of age and reported that the midpalatal suture is the only suture that might not close completely even in the elderly (11). In addition, in a study by Poorsattar et al., some cases of incomplete ossification of the suture were observed at ages >40 years (10). In another study with the use of CBCT images, in only 13% of the adult subjects completely closed sutures were detected (25). "

If the sutures are not completely fused they work as intramembranous bone growth sites

" They serve as the major sites of bone expansion during postnatal craniofacial growth. For sutures to function as intramembranous bone growth sites, they need to remain in an unossified state, "

what is an intramembranous ossification?

" Unlike endochondral growth plates, which expand through chondrocyte hypertrophy, sutures do not have intrinsic growth potential. Rather, they produce new bone at the sutural edges of the bone fronts in response to external stimuli, such as signals arising from the expanding neurocranium. "

AKA under force stimulus/pressure they form new bone in the edges of the suture and it can respond to stimuli
why is that important to us?
Because mewing does that via wolffs law your tounge can create pressure/force stimulus and modulate the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts

another important factor that

MSE MIGHT BE BETTER FOR PURE SKELETAL EFFECTS BUT BONE BORNE EXPANDERS CAN STILL SPLIT THE SUTURE FOR PEOPLE in their teens/early twenties
as shown in this study:
"A growing body of evidence is
refuting the belief that palatal expansion
without surgery is not possible in patients
older than 15 or 16 years of age. Our case
report and the literature provide clinically
based evidence indicating that although the
midpalatal suture may be closed when
evaluated radiographically, it is not
necessarily fused. Therefore, the
midpalatal suture can be orthopedically
manipulated through RPE in patients at
least into their early twenties. Some
authors even provide evidence of success
beyond this age."

"Histological and radiological evidence
indicates that the maxillary suture is not
fused enough to inhibit the opening of the
maxillary palatal suture in patients who are

in their late teens or their early twenties."

So even non-bone borne devices can split your sutures in your late teens-twenties
They say that the AVERAGE human swallow with a force of 1.8 KG
how much force Rapid Maxillary Expander creates? 3-9 KG

so your tounge strenght might play a role here

My goal with this thread is to prove people wrong who say YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY CANT HAVE RESULTS WITH MEWING AFTER LIKE 9 YEARS OLD

But it worth Mentioning that DONT EXCEPT BIG CHANGES (I WONT SAY EXACT MM'S BUT DONT EXPECT MUCH)
If your palate and maxillary is narrow as fuck just get MSE
AND SALLUDONS TRANSFORMATION IS SURGERY LOL

@hairyballscel @Seth Walsh @SPFromNY914 @RecessedPrettyboy @Good_Little_Goy @Mohamad @Copemaxxing

this thread might be messy but idc,ask me if you cant understand it
This has me curious now
Would MSE to open the sutures+ upwards FM with HGH theoretically compact the midface?

he got chin implants, orbital decompression, rhinoplasty, gonion implants and maybe buccal fat removal
its honestly super obvious no offense bro
Explain the more forward maxilla, browridge, and straighter posture?

While the maxilla looks like one bone
but itstruly paired(left and right)

View attachment 641490

its paired by a thing called intermaxillary sutures
many people think that the suture is the same as our long bone after 15-16 its fully closed, and you cant change it.
This might be true in a minority of people but they found even 71 olds who had their sutures open and according to a study:

"According to Scott25 and Xicher,26 the circummaxillary sutures, as far as is known, remain open at least up to the middle of adult lifeA."
in some studies they claim that the majority of people have their sutures open in their 30s
View attachment 641506

"Nguyen (2008) carried out a study on 20 patients over 70 years of age and reported that the midpalatal suture is the only suture that might not close completely even in the elderly (11). In addition, in a study by Poorsattar et al., some cases of incomplete ossification of the suture were observed at ages >40 years (10). In another study with the use of CBCT images, in only 13% of the adult subjects completely closed sutures were detected (25). "

If the sutures are not completely fused they work as intramembranous bone growth sites

" They serve as the major sites of bone expansion during postnatal craniofacial growth. For sutures to function as intramembranous bone growth sites, they need to remain in an unossified state, "

what is an intramembranous ossification?

" Unlike endochondral growth plates, which expand through chondrocyte hypertrophy, sutures do not have intrinsic growth potential. Rather, they produce new bone at the sutural edges of the bone fronts in response to external stimuli, such as signals arising from the expanding neurocranium. "

AKA under force stimulus/pressure they form new bone in the edges of the suture and it can respond to stimuli
why is that important to us?
Because mewing does that via wolffs law your tounge can create pressure/force stimulus and modulate the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts

another important factor that

MSE MIGHT BE BETTER FOR PURE SKELETAL EFFECTS BUT BONE BORNE EXPANDERS CAN STILL SPLIT THE SUTURE FOR PEOPLE in their teens/early twenties
as shown in this study:
"A growing body of evidence is
refuting the belief that palatal expansion
without surgery is not possible in patients
older than 15 or 16 years of age. Our case
report and the literature provide clinically
based evidence indicating that although the
midpalatal suture may be closed when
evaluated radiographically, it is not
necessarily fused. Therefore, the
midpalatal suture can be orthopedically
manipulated through RPE in patients at
least into their early twenties. Some
authors even provide evidence of success
beyond this age."

"Histological and radiological evidence
indicates that the maxillary suture is not
fused enough to inhibit the opening of the
maxillary palatal suture in patients who are

in their late teens or their early twenties."

So even non-bone borne devices can split your sutures in your late teens-twenties
They say that the AVERAGE human swallow with a force of 1.8 KG
how much force Rapid Maxillary Expander creates? 3-9 KG

so your tounge strenght might play a role here

My goal with this thread is to prove people wrong who say YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY CANT HAVE RESULTS WITH MEWING AFTER LIKE 9 YEARS OLD

But it worth Mentioning that DONT EXCEPT BIG CHANGES (I WONT SAY EXACT MM'S BUT DONT EXPECT MUCH)
If your palate and maxillary is narrow as fuck just get MSE
AND SALLUDONS TRANSFORMATION IS SURGERY LOL

@hairyballscel @Seth Walsh @SPFromNY914 @RecessedPrettyboy @Good_Little_Goy @Mohamad @Copemaxxing

this thread might be messy but idc,ask me if you cant understand it
how do I know if they are still open?