Why Mewing Might work for some people

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
While the maxilla looks like one bone
but itstruly paired(left and right)

Maxilla

its paired by a thing called intermaxillary sutures
many people think that the suture is the same as our long bone after 15-16 its fully closed, and you cant change it.
This might be true in a minority of people but they found even 71 olds who had their sutures open and according to a study:

"According to Scott25 and Xicher,26 the circummaxillary sutures, as far as is known, remain open at least up to the middle of adult lifeA."
in some studies they claim that the majority of people have their sutures open in their 30s
Class iii malocclusion by sooraj s pillai 38 638

"Nguyen (2008) carried out a study on 20 patients over 70 years of age and reported that the midpalatal suture is the only suture that might not close completely even in the elderly (11). In addition, in a study by Poorsattar et al., some cases of incomplete ossification of the suture were observed at ages >40 years (10). In another study with the use of CBCT images, in only 13% of the adult subjects completely closed sutures were detected (25). "

If the sutures are not completely fused they work as intramembranous bone growth sites

" They serve as the major sites of bone expansion during postnatal craniofacial growth. For sutures to function as intramembranous bone growth sites, they need to remain in an unossified state, "

what is an intramembranous ossification?

" Unlike endochondral growth plates, which expand through chondrocyte hypertrophy, sutures do not have intrinsic growth potential. Rather, they produce new bone at the sutural edges of the bone fronts in response to external stimuli, such as signals arising from the expanding neurocranium. "

AKA under force stimulus/pressure they form new bone in the edges of the suture and it can respond to stimuli
why is that important to us?
Because mewing does that via wolffs law your tounge can create pressure/force stimulus and modulate the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts

another important factor that

MSE MIGHT BE BETTER FOR PURE SKELETAL EFFECTS BUT BONE BORNE EXPANDERS CAN STILL SPLIT THE SUTURE FOR PEOPLE in their teens/early twenties
as shown in this study:
"A growing body of evidence is
refuting the belief that palatal expansion
without surgery is not possible in patients
older than 15 or 16 years of age. Our case
report and the literature provide clinically
based evidence indicating that although the
midpalatal suture may be closed when
evaluated radiographically, it is not
necessarily fused. Therefore, the
midpalatal suture can be orthopedically
manipulated through RPE in patients at
least into their early twenties. Some
authors even provide evidence of success
beyond this age."

"Histological and radiological evidence
indicates that the maxillary suture is not
fused enough to inhibit the opening of the
maxillary palatal suture in patients who are

in their late teens or their early twenties."

So even non-bone borne devices can split your sutures in your late teens-twenties
They say that the AVERAGE human swallow with a force of 1.8 KG
how much force Rapid Maxillary Expander creates? 3-9 KG

so your tounge strenght might play a role here

My goal with this thread is to prove people wrong who say YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY CANT HAVE RESULTS WITH MEWING AFTER LIKE 9 YEARS OLD

But it worth Mentioning that DONT EXCEPT BIG CHANGES (I WONT SAY EXACT MM'S BUT DONT EXPECT MUCH)
If your palate and maxillary is narrow as fuck just get MSE
AND SALLUDONS TRANSFORMATION IS SURGERY LOL

@hairyballscel @Seth Walsh @SPFromNY914 @RecessedPrettyboy @Good_Little_Goy @Mohamad @Copemaxxing

this thread might be messy but idc,ask me if you cant understand it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, ALP, Deleted member 16046 and 31 others
Ah.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5912
good thread tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, LooksJourney, goat2x and 4 others
LMAO EVERYONE GTFIH LOOK AT THIS COPING FAGGOT LMAO, COPING CUCK BETA LOOOOOL SUCH HOPE OMG , EVERYONE SHAME THIS INCEL FOR COPING OMG
shameless
shekel farming

• JFL
Reactions: Pope Urban ll, SubhumanCurrycel, Hades and 1 other person
good thread but didn’t read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, baboon593, RAMU KAKA and 15 others
It won't work the direction the force is applied is not correct at all

ff8ucd5i0tk51.jpg

I thought that those who can benefit from mewing are only those with already decent cranial base angle

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, SubhumanCurrycel and Marsiere214
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: urielRanhel, ungewist, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
K fine yea you might get a few mm at most but like you said its not gonna be significant at all and probably barely noticeable. Now with facepulling I believe there can be actual significant changes.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
The palate needs to move down and not up and forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
Good thread. But what about people with a recessed maxilla that are not downward grown. How will mewing help there?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
K fine yea you might get a few mm at most but like you said its not gonna be significant at all and probably barely noticeable. Now with facepulling I believe there can be actual significant changes.
a few mms after teens is even an exageration imo tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, LooksJourney, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Read every word with my tongue on the roof of my mouth
good thread ofc, you know how easy it is to get non-bone borne palate expansion?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, SPFromNY914 and goat2x
Good thread. But what about people with a recessed maxilla that are not downward grown. How will mewing help there?
depends on the case i guess

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Copemaxxing and Good_Little_Goy
Everyone should mew you dont lose anything from it you might aswell try

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, brainded, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Read every word with my tongue on the roof of my mouth
good thread ofc, you know how easy it is to get non-bone borne palate expansion?
i know tbh
but teeth tipping isnt that good tbh

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, hairyballscel, Ocelot and 10 others
depends on the case i guess
I am trying to bring my maxilla down by chewing with my back teeth. Hope it will work Tbh

• +1
I mouthbreathe 24/7

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 8080 and hairyballscel
I am trying to bring my maxilla down by chewing with my back teeth. Hope it will work Tbh
your maxilla wont come forward that way
maybe the anterior part will come down abit

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
your maxilla wont come forward that way
maybe the anterior part will come down abit
i know it wont come forward but it wont get backwards tol right? I hope just getting more visible teeth while smiling by bringing the anterior part down

mewing is legit tbh

hard mewing especially (when you feel pain on your hyoid bone)

my nose got slimmer because of it

i'll post a transformation gallery soon (2 months inshallah)

@Salludon was right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
nah I was legit asking lol
You recommend it for all people or nah?
i dont recommend anything tbh
do the research decide it yourself
i would rather get mse before after the bone borne expander you probably wont get mse
if you wont 100 have mse you decided already then why not i guess

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
mewing is legit tbh

hard mewing especially (when you feel pain on your hyoid bone)

my nose got slimmer because of it

i'll post a transformation gallery soon (2 months inshallah)

@Salludon was right
Wowowowoowow it might work but don’t expect to get a barrett maxilla jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Marsiere214
i know it wont come forward but it wont get backwards tol right? I hope just getting more visible teeth while smiling by bringing the anterior part down
no i guess it will rotate somewhat
i seen that from a study but i might be wrong here

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Copemaxxing
Wowowowoowow it might work but don’t expect to get a barrett maxilla jfl
got a pretty decent base already, not barrett-tier but pretty good

• +1

View attachment 641490

many people think that the suture is the same as our long bone after 15-16 its fully closed, and you cant change it.
This might be true in a minority of people but they found even 71 olds who had their sutures open and according to a study:

"According to Scott25 and Xicher,26 the circummaxillary sutures, as far as is known, remain open at least up to the middle of adult lifeA."
in some studies they claim that the majority of people have their sutures open in their 30s
View attachment 641506

"Nguyen (2008) carried out a study on 20 patients over 70 years of age and reported that the midpalatal suture is the only suture that might not close completely even in the elderly (11). In addition, in a study by Poorsattar et al., some cases of incomplete ossification of the suture were observed at ages >40 years (10). In another study with the use of CBCT images, in only 13% of the adult subjects completely closed sutures were detected (25). "

If the sutures are not completely fused they work as intramembranous bone growth sites

" They serve as the major sites of bone expansion during postnatal craniofacial growth. For sutures to function as intramembranous bone growth sites, they need to remain in an unossified state, "

" Unlike endochondral growth plates, which expand through chondrocyte hypertrophy, sutures do not have intrinsic growth potential. Rather, they produce new bone at the sutural edges of the bone fronts in response to external stimuli, such as signals arising from the expanding neurocranium. "

AKA under force stimulus/pressure they form new bone in the edges of the suture and it can respond to stimuli
Because mewing does that via wolffs law your tounge can create pressure/force stimulus and modulate the activity of osteoblasts and osteoclasts

MSE MIGHT BE BETTER FOR PURE SKELETAL EFFECTS BUT BONE BORNE EXPANDERS CAN STILL SPLIT THE SUTURE FOR PEOPLE in their teens/early twenties
as shown in this study:
beyond this age."

So even non-bone borne devices can split your sutures in your late teens-twenties

My goal with this thread is to prove people wrong who say YOU CAN ABSOLUTELY CANT HAVE RESULTS WITH MEWING AFTER LIKE 9 YEARS OLD

But it worth Mentioning that DONT EXCEPT BIG CHANGES (I WONT SAY EXACT MM'S BUT DONT EXPECT MUCH)

@hairyballscel @Seth Walsh @SPFromNY914 @RecessedPrettyboy @Good_Little_Goy @Mohamad @Copemaxxing

Great thread ngl.

• +1
i dont recommend anything tbh
do the research decide it yourself
i would rather get mse before after the bone borne expander you probably wont get mse
if you wont 100 have mse you decided already then why not i guess
my face is already pretty wide tbh ion wanna push it with mse

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
Welcome to the right side of history.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, hairyballscel, Deleted member 7316 and 3 others
im surprised and impressed
i've never seen a srs thread from you
+like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
It makes me look way better in photos. I don’t use it as a permanent solution but for frauding/looking better while on calls it is very useful imo. It’s kind of like a switch I turn on. Too much of a nuisance to do constantly though for me

• +1
It makes me look way better in photos. I don’t use it as a permanent solution but for frauding/looking better while on calls it is very useful imo. It’s kind of like a switch I turn on. Too much of a nuisance to do constantly though for me
idk tbh
its free + not hard to learn it
and it might give you benefits why not try it tbh

what makes you think that Salludon results are with surgeries?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and RecessedPrettyboy
idk tbh
its free + not hard to learn it
and it might give you benefits why not try it tbh
I generally try to although eventually my tongue starts aching somewhat. I think first I’ll try shedding some fat (I’m not really overweight but I have a bad case of babyface) and then it might show more

• +1

View attachment 641490

View attachment 641506

as shown in this study:
beyond this age."

Plus I feel like most mfs that call it cp
pe

View attachment 641490

View attachment 641506

as shown in this study:
beyond this age."

Plus I guarantee most of the dudes calling it total cope ain't mewing right or consistently.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and sandcelmuttcel
what makes you think that Salludon results are with surgeries?
nothing at all
Salludon fake   Copy 2 Salludon exposed Vghbnv bn
just mew bro and grow a new chin, new nose, new eyes with orbital decompression and new gonions

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, malignant, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and goat2x
  • +1
you can edit videos easily now adays bro
all the twitch thots do it you can apply filters live too
he would have to edit them exactly like the pics then and youd have to be a fucking photoshop professional to edit things like orbital decompression
but his surgeries were pretty simple and im sure he actaully did them

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Baldingman1998 and RecessedPrettyboy
he would have to edit them exactly like the pics then and youd have to be a fucking photoshop professional to edit things like orbital decompression
but his surgeries were pretty simple and im sure he actaully did them
What are his surgeries?

nose changed
Palatal expansion increases the size of the skeletal cavity of the nose -> more room for the cartilage -> protrusion of nasal cartilage lessened.
Expansion also changes occlusion in a way that allows the jaw to advance forward a little. It's not that his chin grew, it just projects more from behind the teeth.
And he gained like many mms of cheekbone expansion
Many mm of cheekbone expansion is to be expected. One millimeter of expansion as measured at the first molars is significantly more at the second molars, and even more near the cheekbones. That's why even a 1-2 millimeter of increase in IMW can lead to visible changes in the face. I've expanded 7-9 millimeters at the first molars over the years, and it's very much at the zygos where the difference is the most apparent.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, sandcelmuttcel, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Maybe cause he went from 20% to 12%? And he's squinting maxing in the new pics also his beard got more dense maybe these are the reasons? @Salludon tbh you need to make a thread about your looks max journey and post a pic of your non squinting eyes
he got chin implants, orbital decompression, rhinoplasty, gonion implants and maybe buccal fat removal
its honestly super obvious no offense bro

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, sandcelmuttcel, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
holy shit I still cant believe some people actually think @Salludon 's transformation was only mewing and lower bf JFL
how retarded can you be to not notice the changes from obvious surgery lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, malignant and goat2x