why modern day looks of many ppl aren't genetic

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
I scrolled through a couple of posts on r/Mewing and couldnt help but instantly notice how around 90% (listen- im not exaggerating when I say 90%) of young dudes have high set eyebrows.

Its literally alarming how many zoomer dudes have high set eyebrows. 50-60 years ago youd have hard time finding men with such high set eyebrows and genes dont change this quick. Were talking about 2-3 generations at most.

Examples:

Different races, all with high set eyebrows. Just scroll yourself through r/Mewing and youll have a hard time finding a zoomer with low set eyebrows.

Why this matters is because its (almost) impossible to look masc with high set eyebrows. And high set eyebrows is a VERY feminine feature.

The reason why you wont see many "other" Tom Cruises on the Silver Screen in the future is literally because the number of dudes with high set eyebrows will only go up, closer to 100%.

wp1830617.jpg

This quite simply can not be genetic, but must be environmental. Because of that fact, this thread is also 100% legit: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-recession-isnt-genetic-the-three-main-reasons-for-it.443367/ @SteelTitan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Gaia262, Beetlejuice and 14 others
I scrolled through a couple of posts on r/Mewing and couldnt help but instantly notice how around 90% (listen- im not exaggerating when I say 90%) of young dudes have high set eyebrows.

Its literally alarming how many zoomer dudes have high set eyebrows. 50-60 years ago youd have hard time finding men with such high set eyebrows and genes dont change this quick. Were talking about 2-3 generations at most.

Examples:

Different races, all with high set eyebrows. Just scroll yourself through r/Mewing and youll have a hard time finding a zoomer with low set eyebrows.

Why this matters is because its (almost) impossible to look masc with high set eyebrows. And high set eyebrows is a VERY feminine feature.

The reason why you wont see many "other" Tom Cruises on the Silver Screen in the future is literally because the number of dudes with high set eyebrows will only go up, closer to 100%.

wp1830617.jpg

This quite simply can not be genetic, but environmental. Because of that fact, this thread is also 100% legit: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-recession-isnt-genetic-the-three-main-reasons-for-it.443367/ @SteelTitan

also chins
In older generations 100 years 95% of the men had tall wide chins which is much rarer nowadays

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 19766, Beetlejuice and 6 others
Young dudes in 2022 look like unmasculine high trust twinks with zero dom features thanks to xenoestrogens and phthalates.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 19766, Schönling and 11 others
Young dudes in 2022 look like unmasculine high trust twinks with zero dom features thanks to xenoestrogens and phthalates.
My guy- absolutely that 100%.

If we look at most masc and dom looking men out there, there is one specific pattern, which is- low set eyebrows and usually small(ish) eyes compared to the overall face size:

%C3%80lex_Roig_Mangues.jpg
ian-somerhalder-actor-the-vampire-diaries-9bBL.jpg
media.media.b4c9fab4-7049-42b5-a8ba-c24ab9829c23.original1024.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person

If we look at most masc and dom looking men out there, there is one specific pattern, which is- low set eyebrows and usually small(ish) eyes compared to the overall face size:

i eyemog all of them jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Leap, Toth's thot, datboijj and 1 other person
small eyes and lowset eyebrows look bad though. masc doesn't equal pretty. eyes on the larger side with medium set eyebrows mog.

small eyes and lowset eyebrows look bad though. masc doesn't equal pretty. eyes on the larger side with medium set eyebrows mog.
quit coping. Vertically short + horizontally long eyes with low set eyebrows is the most aesthetic, masculine and dominant looking, at the same time it is the definition of hunter eyes.

These eye areas are unmoggable.

david-gandy-457dd1c6-2b46-4236-9065-c6a6c3ca7d8-resize-750.jpeg
Sean_O%27pry_Profile.jpg

Medium or high set eye brows look submissive and soft. medium/high set eyebrows means that the eye will be covered by soft tissue, which looks baby-like and soymaxxed. Medium/high set eyebrows usually go together with NOT deepset eyes, which is another major feminine trait.

Last edited:
Actually, genes CAN and WILL change very fast under right circumstances.

In the Siberian domesticated fox experiment, they needed only around 20 generations to produce "domestication genes". It is WAY faster than what Darwin predicted.

In fact, most probably, evolution goes not gradually, but in huge rare leaps, where a new species/genus/etc. are literally created within 100 years under extreme conditions.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 5061
quit coping. Vertically short + horizontally long eyes with low set eyebrows is the most aesthetic, masculine and dominant looking, at the same time it is the definition of hunter eyes.

Sean_O%27pry_Profile.jpg
It is only in photos. IRL low and full eyebrows + deep set eyes are enough. In fact, wider eyes are more beautiful/handsome on men.
This hunter eyes is cope IMO.

Asians try to do BIG eyes using their operations.
Disney/anime portray characters with BIG eyes.
But I have never seen anyone trying to reproduce hunter eyes. Neither IRL nor in fiction.
As such I consider hunter eyes half-cope. :unsure:

PS. Also, literally many models have beautiful eye colors like gandy. Are you even sure it is his HUNTER eyes, or it literally is his unbeatable brow-eyecolor combination that mogs?? I think hunter eyes are literally 0 bonus points. Unlike his irises.

In short, this eye area mogs Gandy/Pry:
Model1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE and Deleted member 5061

Sean_O%27pry_Profile.jpg

Medium or high set eye brows look submissive and soft. medium/high set eyebrows means that the eye will be covered by soft tissue, which looks baby-like and soymaxxed. Medium/high set eyebrows usually go together with NOT deepset eyes, which is another major feminine trait.
So he looks submissive? Then I guess I'd rather be submissve looking

67057561e0a801ccd981e042b1950635  french postcards alain delon young
91321fe73129b8f7eeb489154e42b0e5  alain delon young handsome boys
D3d099c16ffe5dd92c27a4fd488d7e20

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14918 and Deleted member 16380
It is only in photos. IRL low and full eyebrows + deep set eyes are enough. In fact, wider eyes are more beautiful/handsome on men.
This hunter eyes is cope IMO.

Asians try to do BIG eyes using their operations.
Disney/anime portray characters with BIG eyes.
But I have never seen anyone trying to reproduce hunter eyes. Neither IRL nor in fiction.
As such I consider hunter eyes half-cope. :unsure:

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

JFL @ that IQ. Asian women want bigger eyes, because, fucking unironically, big eyes look attractive and feminine on women and asian women have minuscule slit eyes, which looksmin them in a huge way. No sane asian man wants to make his eyes bigger, unless to get rid of monolid or something, which doesnt even result in bigger eyes.

90% of Taban surgeries on men is to make eyes vertically smaller and more hooded -> more hunter-like.

100% of orbital implants aim to give the eyes better support and reduce scleral show + NCT, to make the eyes vertically smaller -> more hunter-like.

100% of upper eye fillers and brow bone implants on men aim to reduce UEE and make them more deep set, to make the eyes vertically smaller -> more hunter-like.

JFL at this greycel IQ.... I cant even....

Last edited:

Like me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918 and ItalianCesso
YES all 3 pictures look like submissive high trust beta male compared to true hunter eyes. J F L :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
somehow this betamale got more pussies wet than gandy and o'pry combined:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
somehow this betamale got more pussies wet than gandy and o'pry combined:lul:
Very unlikely. Women will fancy their high trust "sweet" looking dudes, because they are harmless and trustworthy, but their animal instinct and reptile brain overtakes the second they see a guy with true hunter eyes like prime Gandy and they get a niagara fall down there. The other soft boy moves in the background that same second for the time being.

Asian women want bigger eyes, because, fucking unironically, big eyes look good on women and asian women have minuscule slit eyes.
And on men too :bluepill:
90% of Taban surgeries on men is to make eyes vertically smaller and more hooded, more hunter-like.
And Taban is of course the only source of aesthetics?

He will literally suck cock for 1 million dollars.

I can't even imagine what he would do if someone came to his office and offered to pay to get "muh hunter eyes":ROFLMAO:
100% of orbital implants aim to give the eyes better support and reduce scleral show + NCT, to make the eyes vertically smaller, more hunter-like.
Do you know what scleral show is? It is NOT about hunter eyes at all. There is a big difference between a "scleral show" and normal big eyes.

Anyways, a person getting orbital implant for aesthetic reasons, unless his eyes are completely cucked, is just wasting his money. "Muh hunter eyes" is cope.
100% of upper eye fillers and brow bone implants aim to reduce UEE and make them more deep set, to make the eyes vertically smaller, more hunter-like.
No, they are NOT used to male eyes "vertically smaller". Lulz. WHere did you read this rofl? :ROFLMAO:

Undereye fillers are MOSTLY used to restore volume to the ageing face. And only THEN, to make eyes appear more deep set. But "deep set eyes" != "muh hunter eyes" cope.

JFL at this greycel IQ.... I cant even....
Mine is 130 what's yours :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Too many coping and shitposting greycels is the reason why most high iq and respectable ppl left this shit hole. Before the large influx of all these zoomer phagboys, it was actually a cool forum and very addicting. (like 2.5-4 years ago) Was mostly reading back then.

Now you have nothing but copers and shitposters and its almost impossible to find a high iq thread or just a good thread in general.

You should stop trimming/plucking them so much. Looks too tryhard and feminine. Keep them thicker.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16989 and Need2Ascend
In short, this eye area mogs Gandy/Pry:
View attachment 1484384
It's been a long time coming but
Here we go again my boys @Xangsane @astatine
Welcome to the sanapku eye pill @Lagrange
the most sought after eye area for the next 10 years
2685286_model1.jpeg
71luiQkp3L SS500
Images 51
Intro 1549367666

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 5061
It's been a long time coming but
Here we go again my boys @Xangsane @astatine
Welcome to the sanapku eye pill @Lagrange
the most sought after eye area for the next 10 years
2685286_model1.jpeg
View attachment 1484479View attachment 1484480View attachment 1484481
Idk about that my man. We will see. However what Ive noticed is that many zoomers have similar eye area both men and women. And as you know, wide spread features arent desirable.

Also all 3 examples look like theyre dead inside, devoid of any emotions and capability to feel something.

Idk about that my man. We will see. However what Ive noticed is that many zoomers have similar eye area both men and women. And as you know, wide spread features arent desirable.
no i do know snapaku eyes are it right now for at least 10 years

Too many coping and shitposting greycels is the reason why most high iq and respectable ppl left this shit hole. Before the large influx of all these zoomer phagboys, it was actually a cool forum and very addicting. (like 2.5-4 years ago) Was mostly reading back then.

Now you have nothing but copers and shitposters and its almost impossible to find a high iq thread or just a good thread in general.

You should stop trimming/plucking them so much. Looks too tryhard and feminine. Keep them thicker.
Yeah im gonna fix that shit. I usually have very thick eye brow..

no i do know snapaku eyes are it right now for at least 10 years
I mean if you have such eyes- at least theyre not ugly, so all good, you dont have to worry it looks somewhat aesthetic at least (unlike bulging eyes, bug eyes, slant eyes, NCT eyes, UEE eyes etc.)

However, if there was a way to express burnout, lack of motivation, lack of emotions and feelings- these eyes would be the ones to portrait all that.

Remember- these are eyes of zoomers, ppl who are highly addicted to their smartphones, basically endlessly scrolling their phone 24-7. Its like their brain has buffer overload.

Imagine a person that goes through emotions for the period of their whole life (lets say 70 years). Now you take all those emotions and squeeze them inside a young person in a time span of 5-10 years. This person will be like a brainwashed, zombified, emotionless shell. This is exactly the expression you see in her eyes:
intro-1549367666-jpg.1484481

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, thereallegend, CosmicMaxxer and 2 others
I mean if you have such eyes- at least theyre not ugly, so all good, you dont have to worry it looks somewhat aesthetic at least (unlike bulging eyes, bug eyes, slant eyes, NCT eyes, UEE eyes etc.)

However, if there was a way to express burnout, lack of motivation, lack of emotions and feelings- these eyes would be the ones to portrait all that.

Remember- these are eyes of zoomers, ppl who are highly addicted to their smartphones, basically endlessly scrolling their phone 24-7. Its like their brain has buffer overload.

Imagine a person that goes through emotions for the period of their whole life (lets say 70 years). Now you take all those emotions and squeeze them inside a young person in a time span of 5-10 years. This person will be like a brainwashed, zombified, emotionless shell. This is exactly the expression you see in her eyes:
intro-1549367666-jpg.1484481

Probably bad posture will also effect their jawline development. I Belong to 90s generation but most of us where playing outside whole day... but now days everyone are hanging on Instagram or tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and datboijj
This literally explain why there are so many incel these days.. Here is your answer.

According to MedPage Today writer, Kristina Fiore, adolescence begins at age 10 today (the onset of puberty) and extends until 24 years old. Some educators would argue it continues to age 26 or 28, due to the delay of emotional maturation. What was once a doorway from childhood to adulthood has now become an elongated portion of life in today’s young people. It’s a 15-year window of time.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This literally explain why there are so many incel these days.. Here is your answer.

According to MedPage Today writer, Kristina Fiore, adolescence begins at age 10 today (the onset of puberty) and extends until 24 years old. Some educators would argue it continues to age 26 or 28, due to the delay of emotional maturation. What was once a doorway from childhood to adulthood has now become an elongated portion of life in today’s young people. It’s a 15-year window of time.
Yes all due to fucked up hormones from xenoestrogens everwhere.

Also facial features dont change (eyebrows height relative to the eye), so even after those 15 years the features stay unchanged.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88, thereallegend and Deleted member 16989
I feel like mewing is about as good as 'subliminals' for improving looks. Totally fucking placebo lol. its always teens posting these pics when their face is changing anyway, impossible to test it unless you have identical twins , one mewing, one not. until then mewing is just totally unproven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thereallegend

I mean I think that really might be the answer, if we take an average zoomer guy on this forum, like this: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-1-10-and-guess-where-im-from.438707/#post-7253247

He falls into that same category of very feminine looking with high set eyebrows and overal feminine appearance. Again, Im not hating on any of these dudes, because it was not in their power to select their looks before they were born. But there is a pattern here, I think.

Maybe it's just me but I think dudes on this forum are the only ones who give a shit about small eyes , masc features and all this bullshit .

20220107 181238

Plenty of women thought 90s-2000s Russell Crowe was hot and he has none of this bullshit and most of you would probably pick him apart for some dumb shit .

Even if you were a Russell Crowe doppelganger and not famous you would slay and people on here would probably rate you as a Normie.

If women find you GL that's all there is to it. You're gonna spend $500,000 to be a ChadLite , maybe when there's probably nothing wrong with you. If you are truly ugly then it's a wrap, just fuck with uggo chicks.

Holy crap. I did just go in REDDIT mewing and literally 97% user has high set eyebrows.. Did not know that low set where that rare lol.

Holy crap. I did just go in REDDIT mewing and literally 97% user has high set eyebrows.. Did not know that low set where that rare lol.
I wasnt joking lol.

Pay attention in this video what the woman says at 6:20.

What she says is that she finds "feminine" men unappealing and then the reporter goes on about that she basically hears this same argument a lot from other women in North America.

There can not be just a coincidence here. The huge raise in estrogenmaxxed dudes isnt just genetic. Many dudes even have masc looking fathers and grandfathers but they look estrogenmaxxed. It wouldnt make sense for DNA to change this drastically within 2-3 generations.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and thereallegend
fuck, my face is there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
"Genetic". Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, etc had surgery

Am I retarded cause I am not seeing much of a difference in positioning between high and low set eyebrows?? :feelsuhh:

Thank god my dick grew

"Genetic". Tom Cruise, Ian Somerhalder, etc had surgery
Pretty sure he just got veneers (or braces idk) and jaw implants. Tom Cruise always had a mogger eye area.

Examples:

wp1830617.jpg

This quite simply can not be genetic, but must be environmental. Because of that fact, this thread is also 100% legit: https://looksmax.org/threads/why-recession-isnt-genetic-the-three-main-reasons-for-it.443367/ @SteelTitan

Compare to young men in WW2:

7 out of 7 (visible) men have low set eyebrows. Im sure the 8th guy that is behind the woman also has it. Thats just a random picture I googled. Didnt even cherrypick tbh.

7 out of 7- thats 100% rate of men with masculine feature of having low set eyebrows. Nowadays you have 6 out of 7 young dudes with high set eyebrows. Complete opposite compared to 80 years ago.

Genes dont chage that quickly. The environment did it. (Xenoestrogens everywhere etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, thecel, datboijj and 2 others
Deep set eyes are caused by maxilla forward growth. If you face is recessed you will have bad posture. Maybe bad posture of young people are caused by Mobile phones and this had led their maxilla to recess which leads to not in proper eye development. .. This is just my theory but I could be very wrong.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Compare to young men in WW2:

View attachment 1490719

7 out of 7 (visible) men have low set eyebrows. Im sure the 8th guy that is behind the woman also has it. Thats just a random picture I googled. Didnt even cherrypick tbh.

7 out of 7- thats 100% rate of men with masculine feature of having low set eyebrows. Nowadays you have 6 out of 7 young dudes with high set eyebrows. Complete opposite compared to 80 years ago.

Genes dont chage that quickly. The environment did it. (Xenoestrogens everywhere etc.)

That is crazy. Must be something environmental for sure leading to that changing.