Would you rather

• Have sex with a stacy 10 times

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Granted 100k $

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Just feeling down but I resort to holding a small stack last bit of bills I have before paying off all the expenses that are due.

It feels empowering af, holding those bills gave me sense of power. It mogs sex.

Money is giga important, it can dictates lives if you know how to use it.

Here are what money can do besides normies consumerism:

1. Influence decisions: Wealthy individuals can use their financial resources to support causes, fund projects, or lobby for policies that align with their interests.
2. Control resources: Money can be used to acquire assets, businesses, and properties, giving individuals control over valuable resources and enterprises.
3. Access opportunities: Financial resources can open doors to education, healthcare, travel, and other experiences that may not be readily available to those with fewer financial means.
4. Provide security: Money can offer a safety net in times of emergencies, provide for basic needs, and offer a sense of stability and security.
5. Enable lifestyle choices: Having money affords individuals the ability to make lifestyle choices, such as where to live, what to eat, and how to spend their time, without financial constraints.

Water is wet. Yes money is the most important thing in the world. If I had a choice between money or looks, I’d always pick money. If I had a choice between money or foids, I’ll always pick money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and AlexBrown84
validation mogs all

having fans, being worshipped, best feelings ever haha

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I know people who are rich but ugly and they get treated like trash by women because women mog them

I know people who are rich but ugly and they get treated like trash by women because women mog them
He doesnt use money to lifemax himself

Low cortisol lifestyle could ascend him

frankly, its very ironic and retarded to be ugly as a rich man when you can afford every looksmax in existence.

low test subhuman who somehow had a successful business venture? blast roids and get a few surgeries, live as a rich high T MTN who fucks beckies here and there