WHY MUHAMMAD MARRIED AISHA ?

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).

She was hot I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, try2beme and AlphaFuxxBetaBuxx
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that `Aisha remained with the Prophet (ﷺ) for nine years (i.e. till his death).
muslims cope with that they had a different calender back then but idk if its true

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
muslims cope with that they had a different calender back then but idk if its true
@Awan @SecularIslamist @Xangsane @Salludon @true_cel

@Gengar you are TRUE_CEL ???

Heard something like the average lifespan was 30 back then

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Heard something like the average lifespan was 30 back then
yeah they cope a lot they only believe in what they want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, try2beme, ICXCLuvr and 1 other person
Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Narrated `Aisha:

In seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. (This much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.)

In a society without a birth registry and where people did not celebrate birthdays, most people estimated their own age and that of others. Aisha would have been no different. What’s more, Aisha had already been engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad, suggesting she had already been mature enough by the standards of her society to consider marriage for a while. It seems difficult to reconcile this with her being six.

Muhammad was also the biggest chad and the favourite of God so it doesn’t matter anyways.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Absi, try2beme and 2 others
Didn't u leave
Soon
Shawn Michaels Dancing GIF by WWE

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Because he was a dirty, rapist, a pedophile, a slaver, and a mass murderer.

Btw there is some passages in tge quran that say that any slaves who escape will be condamned to burn hell forever, muslim or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, basic.yash, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
In seventh-century Arabia, adulthood was defined as the onset of puberty. (This much is true, and was also the case in Europe: five centuries after Muhammad’s marriage to Aisha, 33-year-old King John of England married 12-year-old Isabella of Angoulême.)

In a society without a birth registry and where people did not celebrate birthdays, most people estimated their own age and that of others. Aisha would have been no different. What’s more, Aisha had already been engaged to someone else before she married Muhammad, suggesting she had already been mature enough by the standards of her society to consider marriage for a while. It seems difficult to reconcile this with her being six.

Muhammad was also the biggest chad and the favourite of God so it doesn’t matter anyways.
Dont waste time brother. I spent my entire first run in this forum explaining this and giving undeniable answers and logical walls. It doesn't matter how you explain it independently of it, majority won't care to understand the answer.

We live in 2023, anyone can google Mohammad Hijab or one of those people in youtube and find the explanations he wants. Don't waste your time. Allah guides whom He wills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, PickleTheSlayer, Absi and 1 other person
Dont waste time brother. I spent my entire first run in this forum explaining this and giving undeniable answers and logical walls. It doesn't matter how you explain it independently of it, majority won't care to understand the answer.

We live in 2023, anyone can google Mohammad Hijab or one of those people in youtube and find the explanations he wants. Don't waste your time. Allah guides whom He wills.

Im always wasting my time,What do you think im doing on this forum right now? 😭 I thought id use that time to maybe educate someone 🤭

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and MaghrebGator

brother they fucking hate us. i have seen people online say they only support israel because they hate the palestinians

• +1
Reactions: Absi and MaghrebGator
I left Islam because of this

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
brother they fucking hate us. i have seen people online say they only support israel because they hate the palestinians
We dont need them we are promised victory brother

We dont need them we are promised victory brother
imagine worshipping a pedo and weak god who can’t defend Palestinians

arent you ashamed ?

imagine worshipping a pedo and weak god who can’t defend Palestinians

arent you ashamed ?
If you need any genuine help in regards to religion just PM. Otherwise ma 3an khsarsi l'wa9t a khay

There is no logical explanation for a 54 year old putting his dick inside of a nine year old, you fucking pig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: basic.yash and KING REIDYZ
Aren’t you a Muslim?🤨

Because he was a dirty, rapist, a pedophile, a slaver, and a mass murderer.

Btw there is some passages in tge quran that say that any slaves who escape will be condamned to burn hell forever, muslim or not
religion of peace. im friends with alot of muslims and they are so homophobic but everyone always says christianity is the big bad one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basic.yash, try2beme and Manu le coq
There is no logical explanation for a 54 year old putting his dick inside of a nine year old, you fucking pig
Yeah now go rule a medieval society in which the life expectancy was 20 something years old, the death by birth ratio was through the roof and you had to make your population grow or at least mantain itself so that it could live autosufficiently. Let's see how many years you get to make your people survive somehow and rule themselves.

Cause he's based and knows you have to control female nature from a young age

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Absi, KING REIDYZ and try2beme
Yeah now go rule a medieval society in which the life expectancy was 20 something years old, the death by birth ratio was through the roof and you had to make your population grow or at least mantain itself so that it could live autosufficiently. Let's see how many years you get to make your people survive somehow and rule themselves.
Muhammed was 61 when he died, Aisha 67. And even if it was right at the time, allah would know that it isn't right at all times and since muhammeds action and islam are said to be timeless and apply to all times, allah wouldn't tell him to marry aisha knowing that it would cause little girls to die in the current world.

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and KING REIDYZ
Muhammed was 61 when he died, Aisha 67. And even if it was right at the time, allah would know that it isn't right at all times and since muhammeds action and islam are said to be timeless and apply to all times, allah wouldn't tell him to marry aisha knowing that it would cause little girls to die in the current world.

In Islam the age of intercourse is not a number but the ability of being ready physically and mentally. Nowadays 20 year olds have the minds of a 7 year old in the 90s.

The methodology of Islam for that matter is perfect and adapts to all times. If your society has the need for it because of survival reasons it allows it, and if it doesn't need it then Islam doesn't allow it.

I challenge you to show me one single methodology better than the islamic one in the matter. Go ahead, bring the laws of every nation on earth and every religion and show me something that adapts to all times like the muslim frame of work. Something that allows you to prosper on low life expectancy societies and also to adapt to high life expectancy societies with different priorities than survival and reproduction.

Last edited:
I swear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
If my nigga friend @ConfusedBolivian lived back in the prophet era he would have beat is ass and crippled him for life

FUCK PEDOS

CHAD BOLIVIAN VS ETHNIC GRANDPA WHO CLAIM BEING PROPHET OF GOD LOL

THE ONLY LOOKSMAX PROPHET IS @ConfusedBolivian

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: basic.yash, Deleted member 55252 and ConfusedBolivian
In Islam the age of intercourse is not a number but the ability of being ready physically and mentally. Nowadays 20 year olds have the minds of a 7 year old in the 90s.

The methodology of Islam for that matter is perfect and adapts to all times. If your society has the need for it because of survival reasons it allows it, and if it doesn't need it then Islam doesn't allow it.

I challenge you to show me one single methodology better than the islamic one in the matter. Go ahead, bring the laws of every nation on earth and every religion and show me something that adapts to all times like the muslim frame of work. Something that allows you to prosper on low life expectancy societies and also to adapt to high life expectancy societies with different priorities than survival and reproduction.
Islamically, a child is considered physically ready for marriage and sex three months after their first menstruation. This has been proven many times to be false. The article that i linked earlier was of a perfectly halal marriage, yet the poor girl died. My point is that there is no way to measure somebodys physical maturity for early marriage, and that's why in modern times we have the age limit of 18 for marriage, 15 for intercourse in sweden.

Generally 99.99 percent of people are physically and mentally mature for sex and marriage before 18, Now the law might be an overestimation but it's necessary to prevent what happened to that 8 year old girl, and similar cases. If we set the bar that high we completely minimize the risk of such incidents.

In conclusion, the three month islamic rule is inconsistent and dangerous which has been proven many times, and that's why even if Aisha was physically mature that still doesn't make the marriage ok as muhammed is a moral example for 2 billion people, which inevitably caused harm to children throughout history because of muhammeds action, which the omniscient allah could have preventet because he knows the future.

Now another argument, why did muhammed marry her in the first place? He had a wife before her, there was no need, and especially such a young girl. Muhammed would regularly visit a 6 year old child and watch her play with dolls in anticipation for her to become "mature" so that he could deflower her. That to me seems like a man who isn't the perfect man chosen by god.

And why is muhammed better than Isa? Isa was a virgin, never killed, created life with his bare hands, healed people etc while muhammed killed hundreds, had 11 wives, was suicidal, doesn't know what will happen to him after death (verse) etc.

As for the methodology, islam thrives off of tyranny and fear. Critisize islam=die, Leave islam=die, insult muhammed = die etc. ofcourse tyranny will alway thrive and win, because you are literally killing anyone who dares doubt your religion. The christian faith doesn't kill apostates or threaten with violence etc but it still has more followers and thrived even in times of low birth rates.

Islam= Kill your enemies, kill anyone who questions you, be ruthless and merciless against the kuffar, marry children, an eye for an eye, the list goes on

Christianity= Forgive your enemis, try to guide the disbelievers, anyone can leave, have mercy on everyone, an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind, the list goes on

I think the choice is clear, christianity comes out on top

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and KING REIDYZ
But Muhammad could have fucked an adult woman lol

Islamically, a child is considered physically ready for marriage and sex three months after their first menstruation. This has been proven many times to be false. The article that i linked earlier was of a perfectly halal marriage, yet the poor girl died. My point is that there is no way to measure somebodys physical maturity for early marriage, and that's why in modern times we have the age limit of 18 for marriage, 15 for intercourse in sweden.
Not true. In Islam every ruling is bound to change if there is an imperial necessity like survival. In nowadays world it can be easily analyzed through any health system. Plus, again, you are making all your argument based on a young girl which died for a young marriage yet you don't address the fact that any older society was bound to perish and cease any survival option if it didn't allow it back then.

Sweden law and current law in general would be catastrophic for the human race back then, therefore it is easily disqualified.
Generally 99.99 percent of people are physically and mentally mature for sex and marriage before 18, Now the law might be an overestimation but it's necessary to prevent what happened to that 8 year old girl, and similar cases. If we set the bar that high we completely minimize the risk of such incidents.
Again, you keep mentioning a very few cases of incidents to act as if you care but you don't address the fact that old societies and peoples would have perished if not for allowing it, and we would not even exist.
In conclusion, the three month islamic rule is inconsistent and dangerous which has been proven many times, and that's why even if Aisha was physically mature that still doesn't make the marriage ok as muhammed is a moral example for 2 billion people, which inevitably caused harm to children throughout history because of muhammeds action, which the omniscient allah could have preventet because he knows the future.
Easy fallacy to counter. The thing you claim harmed children was essential to any ancient society to thrive. It's like the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) decides to eat some fruit, and some person who is allergic to that fruit imitates him and dies, but at the same time that same fruit saved the lives of millions more. You would sacrifice those millions for the sake of the one who died. Your argument was never about preserving life, is is just a desperate attempt to scratch a fake moral high ground while at the same time you are digging your own intellectual grave.
Now another argument, why did muhammed marry her in the first place? He had a wife before her, there was no need, and especially such a young girl. Muhammed would regularly visit a 6 year old child and watch her play with dolls in anticipation for her to become "mature" so that he could deflower her. That to me seems like a man who isn't the perfect man chosen by god.
Fallacy argument to deviate attention from the matter. You don't look to even believe in a objective moral compass.
And why is muhammed better than Isa? Isa was a virgin, never killed, created life with his bare hands, healed people etc while muhammed killed hundreds, had 11 wives, was suicidal, doesn't know what will happen to him after death (verse) etc.
Muhammad is in any terms easily the most succesful man in history. He is a man who made a lost bunch of people who were constantly fighting each other and called animals by their rivals to gather and in a period of more or less 80 years they conquered from modern day Portugal to modern day China. He has the most common name in human history without even asking for it, he is the most praised man in human history to the point that every time a muslim mentions him he says "Peace and blessings upon him" (Which by the way, it has a high resemblance of what a genuine prophet would be taking into account that his name literally means 'The praised one'. It is estimated that more or less 117 billion human beings have existed throughout time, yet somehow the Prophet Muhammad is matematically and literally the most praised human being in history, 1 chance over more than a hundred billion, even if we do not count the millions that are named Muhammad after him. Sounds like a true Prophet to me). I've always founded it very curious that when you ask less religious people about what they want to leave after death and they usually mention "Legacy", and somehow even on that paradigm if there was such a thing as leaving a legacy in this world, The Prophet Muhammad was by far the most succesful person to do it. He also is a person that addresed every matter on life, contrary to the christian version of Jesus (Peace be upon him). He was a leader both in times of peace and in war, managed cities, spoke from economical matters to daily matters. How the heck are we supposed to take the christian Jesus as the ultimate example when he did not engage in a single war or gave instructions, even tho christian civilizations fought the most bloody battles in history like WW1 and WW2?
As for the methodology, islam thrives off of tyranny and fear. Critisize islam=die, Leave islam=die, insult muhammed = die etc. ofcourse tyranny will alway thrive and win, because you are literally killing anyone who dares doubt your religion. The christian faith doesn't kill apostates or threaten with violence etc but it still has more followers and thrived even in times of low birth rates.
Completely fake. Christianity also has those same rules, and not only that but in a completely inhumane manner and lacking the merciful islamic jurisprudence. As in Islam, if a word has 99 meanings of clear apostasy and 1 meaning which is ambiguous, the person is forgiven. In judeo-christianity this is not the case

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
And this is just one verse. The only desperate counter nowadays christians have is "But the law was abolished" which is also something extremely easy to debunk and in which to corner your opponent on a impossible intellectual wall

The fact that so called christian countries (Which are anything but christian) don't apply those rules in any sense just shows how weak they were in the first place. It's this funny christian contradictory consequentialism in which they claim that "The west is rich and prosperous because of christianity" but somehow they forget that the same consequentialism leads them to all the immoralities that the current west have, like homosexuality, fornication, etc. Islam on the other has been constantly applied to the T somewhere in the world since it's beggining. Just look at divorce for example, and how the Bible is completely against it yet somehow judeochristian societies are the ones that have the highest divorce rates in the world, but suddenly those christian consequentialist forget about facts like that

Look at this verse for example, in which christianity has a lack of mercy while in Islam you can divorce and also marry after you divorce without facing a death sentence for commiting adultery, like in christianity
Mark 10:11-12: "And he said to them, 'Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her, and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.'"

Or look at blasphemy. In Islam christians have a right to say that Jesus is a god in muslim land in the parts that they live, yet in judeochristianity even foreigners and non christian-jews are punished for such blasphemy
Leviticus 24:16: anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Islam= Kill your enemies, kill anyone who questions you, be ruthless and merciless against the kuffar, marry children, an eye for an eye, the list goes on
Again, completely fake. An eye for an eye is a judeochristian ruling, which some christian preachers try to sell that it was abolished because of the famous story of the prostitute and the stone. The thing is, that story is not even found on the oldest greek manuscripts in which it is supossed to be, so there is almost historical consensus that the story was fabricated. Which is very curious taking into account that perhaps it is the most famous verse of the New Testament, yet it is a fake verse, proving somehow the Islamic position that the Bible was corrupted in a very poetic way.
Christianity= Forgive your enemis, try to guide the disbelievers, anyone can leave, have mercy on everyone, an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind, the list goes on
Again, fake. Islam tells us also to guide disbelievers. Heck we could even talk about the fact that for matters like fornication or adultery Islam is much more merciful than christianity. For example in Islam to punish adultery you need 4 eye witnesses of the act of penetration who are known by their people as completely truthful, something almost impossible to fulfill. Yet in judeochristianity not only you don't have that kind of jurisprudence for adultery, fornication, etc, but you have extremist rules like Matthew 18:9 'And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.'
I think the choice is clear, christianity comes out on top
Not even close son. Christianity nowadays doesn't even exist. Just look at the matter of sects, and how Sunni Islam was preserved for centuries as the extremely mayoritarian rule on the muslim world. Yet christianity has many different sects like catholicism, orthodoxy, protestantism, etc which have a great percentage of followers and are constantly accusing each other of heresy. Heck, even the differences between sunni islam and shia islam are much smaller than these christian sects. Sunni Islam sounds a much more probable option of being from God than any Christian sect for that matter, as it has been preserved for centuries as the vast mayoritarian ruler of the muslim world, and we know that accesibility is almost a moral obligation for justice in this matter.

And believe me, many here know me writing some years ago in this forum and they know that this is just a 0,1% of the arguments that i have in favor of Islam being the truth, and is not even close to a good one among all what i have collected during the years.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Absi
But Muhammad could have fucked an adult woman lol
Brother, i wont speak with you badly or insult you especially in public because you were a muslim brother and you are moroccan. If you want to address any issue including this question ask me on PM whenever you want, i said the PM thing out of respect to you, not out of hate.

Greycel Muslim bros typing explanatory essays mirin effort I could never

Anyways these retards could just watch a Mohammad hijab video

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and MaghrebGator
Brother, i wont speak with you badly or insult you especially in public because you were a muslim brother and you are moroccan. If you want to address any issue including this question ask me on PM whenever you want, i said the PM thing out of respect to you, not out of hate.
College Football Sport GIF by Texas State Football

Not true. In Islam every ruling is bound to change if there is an imperial necessity like survival. In nowadays world it can be easily analyzed through any health system. Plus, again, you are making all your argument based on a young girl which died for a young marriage yet you don't address the fact that any older society was bound to perish and cease any survival option if it didn't allow it back then.

Sweden law and current law in general would be catastrophic for the human race back then, therefore it is easily disqualified.

Again, you keep mentioning a very few cases of incidents to act as if you care but you don't address the fact that old societies and peoples would have perished if not for allowing it, and we would not even exist.

Easy fallacy to counter. The thing you claim harmed children was essential to any ancient society to thrive. It's like the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) decides to eat some fruit, and some person who is allergic to that fruit imitates him and dies, but at the same time that same fruit saved the lives of millions more. You would sacrifice those millions for the sake of the one who died. Your argument was never about preserving life, is is just a desperate attempt to scratch a fake moral high ground while at the same time you are digging your own intellectual grave.

Fallacy argument to deviate attention from the matter. You don't look to even believe in a objective moral compass.

Muhammad is in any terms easily the most succesful man in history. He is a man who made a lost bunch of people who were constantly fighting each other and called animals by their rivals to gather and in a period of more or less 80 years they conquered from modern day Portugal to modern day China. He has the most common name in human history without even asking for it, he is the most praised man in human history to the point that every time a muslim mentions him he says "Peace and blessings upon him" (Which by the way, it has a high resemblance of what a genuine prophet would be taking into account that his name literally means 'The praised one'. It is estimated that more or less 117 billion human beings have existed throughout time, yet somehow the Prophet Muhammad is matematically and literally the most praised human being in history, 1 chance over more than a hundred billion, even if we do not count the millions that are named Muhammad after him. Sounds like a true Prophet to me). I've always founded it very curious that when you ask less religious people about what they want to leave after death and they usually mention "Legacy", and somehow even on that paradigm if there was such a thing as leaving a legacy in this world, The Prophet Muhammad was by far the most succesful person to do it. He also is a person that addresed every matter on life, contrary to the christian version of Jesus (Peace be upon him). He was a leader both in times of peace and in war, managed cities, spoke from economical matters to daily matters. How the heck are we supposed to take the christian Jesus as the ultimate example when he did not engage in a single war or gave instructions, even tho christian civilizations fought the most bloody battles in history like WW1 and WW2?

Completely fake. Christianity also has those same rules, and not only that but in a completely inhumane manner and lacking the merciful islamic jurisprudence. As in Islam, if a word has 99 meanings of clear apostasy and 1 meaning which is ambiguous, the person is forgiven. In judeo-christianity this is not the case

Deuteronomy 13:6-11
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
And this is just one verse. The only desperate counter nowadays christians have is "But the law was abolished" which is also something extremely easy to debunk and in which to corner your opponent on a impossible intellectual wall

The fact that so called christian countries (Which are anything but christian) don't apply those rules in any sense just shows how weak they were in the first place. It's this funny christian contradictory consequentialism in which they claim that "The west is rich and prosperous because of christianity" but somehow they forget that the same consequentialism leads them to all the immoralities that the current west have, like homosexuality, fornication, etc. Islam on the other has been constantly applied to the T somewhere in the world since it's beggining. Just look at divorce for example, and how the Bible is completely against it yet somehow judeochristian societies are the ones that have the highest divorce rates in the world, but suddenly those christian consequentialist forget about facts like that

Look at this verse for example, in which christianity has a lack of mercy while in Islam you can divorce and also marry after you divorce without facing a death sentence for commiting adultery, like in christianity
Mark 10:11-12: "And he said to them, 'Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her, and if she divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery.'"

Or look at blasphemy. In Islam christians have a right to say that Jesus is a god in muslim land in the parts that they live, yet in judeochristianity even foreigners and non christian-jews are punished for such blasphemy
Leviticus 24:16: anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.

Again, completely fake. An eye for an eye is a judeochristian ruling, which some christian preachers try to sell that it was abolished because of the famous story of the prostitute and the stone. The thing is, that story is not even found on the oldest greek manuscripts in which it is supossed to be, so there is almost historical consensus that the story was fabricated. Which is very curious taking into account that perhaps it is the most famous verse of the New Testament, yet it is a fake verse, proving somehow the Islamic position that the Bible was corrupted in a very poetic way.

Again, fake. Islam tells us also to guide disbelievers. Heck we could even talk about the fact that for matters like fornication or adultery Islam is much more merciful than christianity. For example in Islam to punish adultery you need 4 eye witnesses of the act of penetration who are known by their people as completely truthful, something almost impossible to fulfill. Yet in judeochristianity not only you don't have that kind of jurisprudence for adultery, fornication, etc, but you have extremist rules like Matthew 18:9 'And if your eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the fire of hell.'

Not even close son. Christianity nowadays doesn't even exist. Just look at the matter of sects, and how Sunni Islam was preserved for centuries as the extremely mayoritarian rule on the muslim world. Yet christianity has many different sects like catholicism, orthodoxy, protestantism, etc which have a great percentage of followers and are constantly accusing each other of heresy. Heck, even the differences between sunni islam and shia islam are much smaller than these christian sects. Sunni Islam sounds a much more probable option of being from God than any Christian sect for that matter, as it has been preserved for centuries as the vast mayoritarian ruler of the muslim world, and we know that accesibility is almost a moral obligation for justice in this matter.

And believe me, many here know me writing some years ago in this forum and they know that this is just a 0,1% of the arguments that i have in favor of Islam being the truth, and is not even close to a good one among all what i have collected during the years.
Alright, you had some good points. I think for this argument we will have to agree to disagree, as countering your points will take hours and multiple essays, which i can't be bothered to write. We would have to have this discussion in person, verbally, as it would take far too long in text form.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed