Why (natty) gymceling sucks if you look at muscle as a way to improve your looks in order to increase your looks

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
Nobody argues that muscle will make you look worse, no, having muscle is actually quite helpful, and can carry your entire looks
and make you slay quite a lot, the issue is that its very hard to stay both consistent, having the right genes and height in order
to obtain and keep such physique, which the vast majority of people, don't fill either of those categories.

The truth is, you will never have a good physique unless you are sub 5'7 and consistent for 3-5 years, and on top of that have good genes, if you are natty.

Short people have quite a massive advantage when it comes to muscle building, they can build 20lbs and it will look massive on them
compared to someone who's 6'1+ or even 5'10-5'11

on top of that, you will never look your best because of bulking cycles, you will be bloated half of the time and lose some of your muscles
at one point or another because you had to stop exercise for some tip which can come from injury, vacation etc...

many gymcels are stuck on their bulking cycle forever and just get fat, because well, its addictive, and who wants to cut at all? especially after overeating
which is a massive looksmin, and on top of that, many newbies who are very low bf ("hard gainers") many times feel bad about being so thin,
so they overcompensate it by being bloated.

95% of people will not stay consistent for more then a few months, for multiple reasons, if its laziness which many people have
or just because you lost the enthusiasm after training for some time,
or because you are a normal person who lives the modern life and has a modern job, or have to study, while its possible to do those together,
majority of people can't do that together, its just too hard, and it can hurt either your job productivity or you being consistent over the long run,
If you think that you are different, then sorry, you are most likely not, you will end up like majority of newbies and quit after a few months.

people in general quite don't understand how natty physiques actually look like, and are blinded by the horde of youtubers and
transformations who use steroids and lie about being natty to keep newbie gymcels viewing their content and take them seriously,
since it looks like the proof of their workout efficiency is right on your face with their muscles, the reality is, the natty physique doesn't look very big,
and majority of people won't be able to tell if you lift under your shirt.

But I enjoy gymceling, and exercising, why should I stop?
You shouldn't, in fact you should, I only speak about it on a context of building muscle in order to looksmax
and expecting a massive physique and attention because of it
exercising has a very good massive amount of mental effects & physical long term effects,
and it has one benefit which is genuine and has been proved time and time
again to boost your SMV, losing your body fat and keeping it low.

So what you are saying is I should blast steroids?
No, stay away from steroids, your genes are probably aren't top tier if you are here already,
they will destroy you and looksmin you a lot, on top of that you will have many health consequences,
My only recommendation is to inject a very low/moderate amount if your testosterone is low. (aka do TRT)

with steroids, you will get addicted in multiple ways as well, physical addictions, and also mental addictions,
have you ever played a game like GTA and discovered cheat codes? did you stop using them after finding out?
same with roids, 1 heavy cycle won't even make you big, you will have to do at least 3-4 in order to start to look buff

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lolcel, Deleted member 13592 and 10 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
The muscle insertion pill is a brutal one. Even gymcells can't escape their shit genetics from impeding on every aspect of their life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lolcel, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
The muscle insertion pill is a brutal one. Even gymcells can't escape their shit genetics from impeding on every aspect of their life.
for someone who is literally deformed like me the only thing that maybe saves a little is the proportions and muscle insertions
The truth is, you will never have a good physique unless you are sub 5'7 and consistent for 3-5 years, and on top of that have good genes, if you are natty.
thats why manlets have huge calves, their bone is short and the insertion is very low

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
op is a lazy teen, don't listen him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Ryan, mazzi and 5 others
for someone who is literally deformed like me the only thing that maybe saves a little is the proportions and muscle insertions

thats why manlets have huge calves, their bone is short and the insertion is very low
Tall people tend to also have absolutely comical muscle insertions--especially if they're late bloomers.

I don't know if it has to do with the muscle origin not being thick enough but the end result is a lot of men who look like twinks despite actually having good muscle mass.

An example of this are people in the nba--just look at their legs.

My insertions are fine as far as placement goes, but I don't know if puberty will mess them up or whether or not my actual muscle building genetics are up to par.

Only time will tell.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Sure. Don't expect results overnight. Avoid permabulk. Muscles are looksmax but you have to work hard and be patient.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13325, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Tall people tend to also have absolutely comical muscle insertions--especially if they're late bloomers.

I don't know if it has to do with the muscle origin not being thick enough but the end result is a lot of men who look like twinks despite actually having good muscle mass.

My insertions are fine as far as placement goes, but I don't know if puberty will mess them up or whether or not my actual muscle building genetics are up to par.

Only time will tell.
tall legs and short torso is a chad trait,people who start to grow up late usually have 'big boy'' proportions look like grown children,if you want to guarantee a good puberty do the basic test + hgh

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Selinity
Niggas who have never been to a gym talking shit about natty lifting...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 13476, faggotchadlite and 5 others
Sure. Don't expect results overnight. Avoid permabulk. Muscles are looksmax but you have to work hard and be patient.
what is a legit halo speaking only in terms of muscle (apart from proportion, symmetry, bones) is a "hard" aspect (myofibrillar hypertrophy) that takes YEARS to achieve naturally unless you are tyrone or chad

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Mongrelcel and Deleted member 7901
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, faggotchadlite and datboijj
Nah, these are excuses for being too lazy to work out
You shouldn't, in fact you should, I only speak about it on a context of building muscle in order to looksmax
exercising has a very good massive amount of mental effects & physical long term effects,

wtf is that title retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Mongrelcel
The absurd amount of time you have to spend gymcelling and the stressful lifestyle it entails isn't worth it unless you have top tier muscle building genetics. Spending your free time doing tedious exercises, constantly worry about hitting your macros and getting enough sleep just to looks slightly better than a non-lifter who never set foot in a gym.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and Mongrelcel
The absurd amount of time you have to spend gymcelling and the stressful lifestyle it entails isn't worth it unless you have top tier muscle building genetics. Spending your free time doing tedious exercises, constantly worry about hitting your macros and getting enough sleep just to looks slightly better than a non-lifter who never set foot in a gym.
Yes, gymcelling is worth it when you have the prerequisites for it - wide untrained frame, narrow waist, good wrists, insertions, proprotions...
Trying to ascend by gymcelling when you have shit genetics is like a norwood 3 man trying to ascend by getting a good hairstyle.
You just dont have the material to work with.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, zeke714 and Deleted member 4310
Turbo lazycell cope thread

Gymmaxing is literally the best ascension tool unless your jaw needs bimax. You look stronger, more confident and you have something To look forward to on every gym day instead of ldarmaxxing watching Simpson reruns.

Plus you age better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 11758, faggotchadlite and 4 others
Turbo lazycell cope thread

Gymmaxing is literally the best ascension tool unless your jaw needs bimax. You look stronger, more confident and you have something To look forward to on every gym day instead of ldarmaxxing watching Simpson reruns.

Plus you age better
just don't read the whole thread theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and Mongrelcel
I fucking hate people that start an argument in the comments ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAD ALREADY ADRESSED IN THE POST ITSELF

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Deleted member 7901
Doesnt matter when the whole point is essentially "whaah I'm not a wide framed 6'3 Chad, I shouldnt even try"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Doesnt matter when the whole point is essentially "whaah I'm not a wide framed 6'3 Chad, I shouldnt even try"

Lmao coping manlet

I fucking hate people that start an argument in the comments ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAD ALREADY ADRESSED IN THE POST ITSELF
This entire fucking forum is actually low IQ, I won't be surprised if the average here is around 90,
many people here have admitted to have sub 90 IQ, and many of them obviously have very simplistic views, I feel retarded myself for even belonging here at this point

even I have ADHD and I read before I comment

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
This entire fucking forum is actually low IQ, I won't be surprised if the average here is around 90,
many people here have admitted to have sub 90 IQ, and many of them obviously have very simplistic views, I feel retarded myself for even belonging here at this point

even I have ADHD and I read before I comment
Its crazy to me how some people will start an argument about something thats so clearly illogical, something you just have to fucking realize when youre writing out the comment itself, people here will literally argue basic logic

How can you argue basic logic???

Still miles better than women tho, they are the experts in this, its like their brains dont work at all

• +1
Its crazy to me how some people will start an argument about something thats so clearly illogical, something you just have to fucking realize when youre writing out the comment itself, people here will literally argue basic logic

How can you argue basic logic???

Still miles better than women tho, they are the experts in this, its like their brains dont work at all

Those kind of users mainly say NPC type of arguments which are pre-programmed
if they had a code this was the code:
(

if OP thinks that cognitive function matter a lot, and looks aren't the full picture, but a good part = lol you are coping,
If OP thinks something other then the narrative of the blackpill, even if it has evidence = lol you are coping,
if OP against gymceling = lol lazy,
if dopamine levels low = shitpost, say dnrd, laugh on greycels

can read more then 2 sentences = false

end;
)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Those kind of users mainly say NPC type of arguments which are pre-programmed
if they had a code this was the code:
(

if OP thinks that cognitive function matter a lot, and looks aren't the full picture, but a good part = lol you are coping,
If OP thinks something other then the narrative of the blackpill, even if it has evidence = lol you are coping,
if OP against gymceling = lol lazy,
if dopamine levels low = shitpost, say dnrd, laugh on greycels

can read more then 2 sentences = false

end;
)
i dont think so, everybody is just coming form their own life-experience

for example, @loox is one of the major "gymcelling will ascend everybody" proponents, but its almost like he doesent realize other people obviously wont have the transformation he had

others are like him - people who ascended through gym OR are coping, and hoping to ascend and thats why they defend gymcelling
Like i somethimes defend surgery to an irrational degree, its because its my cope, my only hope - even tho i rationally know that its delusional to expect to become good looking through surgery

others simply lack the knowleage or are like 14 years old, you cant forget about that
I always subconsiously assume that everyone here is around 20, but its not always the case

• +1
Very true. My friend is 20 pounds lighter than me and his arms look a lot smaller when we’re not flexing but when he flexes they legit triple in size. He has insane insertions and bellies. Even when he didn’t workout people asked him if he goes to the gym because of his crazy biceps and triceps. Mogs me but fuck it I love going to the gym and improving, I won’t stop.

• +1

This is what 10+ years of gymcelling look like

LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE GYM-MAXXED INCEL

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Agendum and OOGABOOGA
Keep crying for natty gymcelling whiles I slay with my bbc genes

• JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer
inject if above 6 foot

Gymcelling is only legit. for leanmaxxing and don't wanna look 100% twink so need to have some muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Gymcelling is only legit. for leanmaxxing and don't wanna look 100% twink so need to have some muscle mass
9FDF043B ECB7 4234 A67A 4CC91AD60E8B
Indeed. You don’t have to be jacked for muscles to be a halo

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Only time will tell.
Do you have an example of a tall guy with bad insertions? I might be one of them.

• +1
The only way to gain muscle is by gaining weight and any time you gain weight a percentage of that is fat

it takes 5-10 years of bulking cutting to get a natty nice body like kinobody

Just read the bold phrases.

Nobody argues that muscle will make you look worse, no, having muscle is actually quite helpful, and can carry your entire looks
and make you slay quite a lot, the issue is that its very hard to stay both consistent, having the right genes and height in order
to obtain and keep such physique, which the vast majority of people, don't fill either of those categories.

Short people have quite a massive advantage when it comes to muscle building, they can build 20lbs and it will look massive on them

on top of that, you will never look your best because of bulking cycles, you will be bloated half of the time and lose some of your muscles
at one point or another because you had to stop exercise for some tip which can come from injury, vacation etc...

many gymcels are stuck on their bulking cycle forever and just get fat, because well, its addictive, and who wants to cut at all? especially after overeating
which is a massive looksmin, and on top of that, many newbies who are very low bf ("hard gainers") many times feel bad about being so thin,

95% of people will not stay consistent for more then a few months, for multiple reasons, if its laziness which many people have
or because you are a normal person who lives the modern life and has a modern job, or have to study, while its possible to do those together,
majority of people can't do that together, its just too hard, and it can hurt either your job productivity or you being consistent over the long run,
If you think that you are different, then sorry, you are most likely not, you will end up like majority of newbies and quit after a few months.

people in general quite don't understand how natty physiques actually look like, and are blinded by the horde of youtubers and
transformations who use steroids and lie about being natty to keep newbie gymcels viewing their content and take them seriously,
since it looks like the proof of their workout efficiency is right on your face with their muscles, the reality is, the natty physique doesn't look very big,

No, stay away from steroids, your genes are probably aren't top tier if you are here already,
they will destroy you and looksmin you a lot, on top of that you will have many health consequences,
My only recommendation is to inject a very low/moderate amount if your testosterone is low. (aka do TRT)

with steroids, you will get addicted in multiple ways as well, physical addictions, and also mental addictions,
have you ever played a game like GTA and discovered cheat codes? did you stop using them after finding out?
same with roids, 1 heavy cycle won't even make you big, you will have to do at least 3-4 in order to start to look buff
there are some exceptions like if you're gifted with pren T and have huge balls and can throw muscle on like a shirt (fast twitch muscle fibers) then there is no reason why you shouldnt gym max

What is weightlifting really for, if you’re a natty?

When bulking = getting a little bit more size, so if you’re at 15-20% bodyfat you look reasonably big in clothes.

When cutting = making sure most of your energy in your caloric deficit is being taken from fat, not muscle

What is weightlifting really for, if you’re a natty?

When bulking = getting a little bit more size, so if you’re at 15-20% bodyfat you look reasonably big in clothes.

When cutting = making sure most of your energy in your caloric deficit is being taken from fat, not muscle
what? people who roid still bulk and cut, its just way faster, you need to eat 30%+ of your TDEE in a cycle

• +1
Reactions: APJ
Yep I have no experience with roids so can’t comment - just saying here that if you’re natty these are the reasons you’d lift in each ‘season’

Gyming is supposed to be relaxing. Do it right and have your mind at ease knowing you will look better in time. If it’s stressing you out, you are doing it for the wrong reasons

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Julius and Gaia262
95% of people will not stay consistent
good thread, the only reason this is the case is bc most people cant take the mental/physical strain of not seeing results of working your ass off, inject T if u have to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419

Cope as usual from the autistic members of this forum who failed to become Jeff Seid in 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly and Heguldus
Tldr
Ur either lazy or got shit genetics
+ bulking works if done right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330, Lawton88 and Deleted member 7419
Brutal, absolutely fucking brutal.