Why (natty) gymceling sucks if you look at muscle as a way to improve your looks in order to increase your looks

It's a simple equation boyo, get jacked or die trying

• Love it
Reactions: Julius
The absurd amount of time you have to spend gymcelling and the stressful lifestyle it entails isn't worth it unless you have top tier muscle building genetics. Spending your free time doing tedious exercises, constantly worry about hitting your macros and getting enough sleep just to looks slightly better than a non-lifter who never set foot in a gym.
Stressful? Physical exercise literally lowers cortisol. I agree that working out won't turn you into a slayer but come on, it's a much better cope than vidyas and LDARing.

Also if you are constantly worried about macros and other shit you are overthinking it, 20% of your effort brings 80% of your results

Tldr
Ur either lazy or got shit genetics
+ bulking works if done right

I think it does for most people but there was this one guy that worked out with my friend and me years ago at the gym and I felt bad for him as that guy's metabolism or something wouldn't allow him to pack muscle on no matter how much he ate or how many weight gain shakes he was drinking (made some slow strength gains). He finally quit showing up after a while but I always wonder how steroids would have affected someone like him. He didn't have narrow shoulders so if he had been able to pack some muscle on he could have got a V look.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
im 5 7 im 17 yo shreded buff, 160 lbs, good face and i dont get girls, maybe is my game or i dont really dont know why ?

im 5 7 im 17 yo shreded buff, 160 lbs, good face and i dont get girls, maybe is my game or i dont really dont know why ?

What is your face on a 10 scale in your opinion? I had a friend in high school that was 5'7" built like that with a chad lite face and he slayed easily girls his height or less.

Good thread, but the title wasn't good.

Gymceling doesn't suck, it is just hard and won't have magical effects like you said. But you can improve a lot if you do it right and build a decent amount of muscle mass after 1-2 years, visible biceps, muscular chest, back, etc., that's a already big halo.

I have noticed that many women when they get asked what body type they prefer in men say "He doesn't have to be muscular." But when they show examples they think that "non-muscular" men are like Cristiano Ronaldo or Will Smith. These men are of course muscular. But for women, "muscular" means literally Schwarzennegger.

Therefore, gymceling is very important for looksmaxing imo, because without it, you aren't even seen as "non-muscular" for women, you are just weak.

• +1
Reactions: thisisasupersaiyan and Deleted member 7901
What is your face on a 10 scale in your opinion? I had a friend in high school that was 5'7" built like that with a chad lite face and he slayed easily girls his height or less,
maybe 8 or 9, i resemble a bit jordan barrett, but im dark blonde and hazel/grey eyed, i got a eye hazel and the other grey, i think is really my game, i posted my pics on tinder and i got more tha 100 matches in matter of 12 hrs, also my momma used to over protect me, im 17

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Tall people tend to also have absolutely comical muscle insertions--especially if they're late bloomers.

I don't know if it has to do with the muscle origin not being thick enough but the end result is a lot of men who look like twinks despite actually having good muscle mass.

An example of this are people in the nba--just look at their legs.

My insertions are fine as far as placement goes, but I don't know if puberty will mess them up or whether or not my actual muscle building genetics are up to par.

Only time will tell.
This is where frame is extremely important
Tallcels who can not build muscle as good as manlets are those mostly with framecel frames( as it keeps with being tall often)
However manlet framecels will also have a hard time
Its like if you lose either end (good height , good frame) you'll be fucked to some extent at the very least

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity
why not hgh like the rest of hollywood

hgh is a fat burner too

why not hgh like the rest of hollywood

hgh is a fat burner too
Good luck with a possible diabetes, a massive gut and no real benefits, HGH doesn't build much, TRT is probably a much better
option if you want something not too bad