Why NRI pajeets hate poojas?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Kraken
Either it’s because they meet a lot more good looking white girls than poojas in their locality ( fair)

Or

It’s because they’re incel and can’t even get with their own race ( advantage of sharing similar pheno is insanely underrated for datinh) so are resentful and like a child convince themselves “ I didn’t want that toy anyway”

Perhaps it’s a mix of the two

It boggles me how you can be attracted to someone not of your phrno and actually actively hate your own phrno girls . Has to be something deeper going on

Except @SecularIslamist ofc

Last edited:
Because they’re ugly

Either it’s because they meet a lot more good looking white girls than poojas in their locality ( fair)

Or

It’s because they’re incel and can’t even get with their own race ( advantage of sharing similar pheno is insanely underrated for datinh) so are resentful and like a child convince themselves “ I didn’t want that toy anyway”

Perhaps it’s a mix of the two

It boggles me how you can be attracted to someone not of your phrno and actually actively hate your own phrno girls . Has to be something deeper going on

Except @SecularIslamist ofc
I don't completely rule out curries. Just 90% of them. But the other 10% (mostly pakis) who are on par with mid tier middle easterners think they're gods gift.