Why NTPill is real (my personal experience) (Deniercels GTFIH)

G

GodAlmighty

slavcel
Although i do agree that if you are chad , you dont need to have good personality or anything , but most of us arent. You need to be NT and have decent personality to get women ( expections are chads and utter subhumans from radioctive sewers of new delhi)

I went on a date with a girl (shes like 5'3 , shes MTB nichemaxxed which makes her appeal to me as HTB).
Id like to say im mid-high MTN ( people say im MTN here and possible to reach HTN with softmaxx , also im not an adult just yet so a lot of time to grow) , im 6'1 white , decent frame, decent voice , smellmaxxed and i dont dress like a hobo . In shoes my height is almost 6'3

The thing is : Im super non-NT. Im genuinely one of the least NT people here , im not diagnosed autist or anything , but im low inhib. Which is a good thing right? But im low inhib to the point where i can say ANYTHING , genuinely anything and not give a fuck (high T tbh).
So i kept saying weird shit to this girl , like "im gonna fuck u rn" and shit. She laughed at bunch of my jokes , we were out for like 3-4 hours (which is suprising that she tolerated my autism).
i might have AHDH or smth aswell , considering i have too many thoughts and i can just throw out jokes every second.
Unfortunately i didnt hit or anything ( probably because she thought i was autistic). I live in low level area where most guys are LTN , so i facemog and heightmog most guys.
Being this kind of low inhib is a curse in dating , i cant control my speech. I have ZERO social anxiety

Become NT bros if you wanna have chance with girls ( considering most ppl here arent deformed and can reach / already are average tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Detective, klimo and 5.5psl
people here confuse being nt for just having a likable personality, they are not the same thing.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Detective, CarrotMaxxer and 8 others
people here confuse being nt for just having a likable personality, they are not the same thing.
Also same with low inhib.
You can be high inhib and still have a likable personality.
And be completely NT but an asshole

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and The Antichrist
my personality is actually not horrible if you are okay with me being weird , i have a bunch of friends in school

• +1
Reactions: Orc
NT = not thinking about insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
my personality is actually not horrible if you are okay with me being weird , i have a bunch of friends in school
almost nobody minds it if you're quirky if you're able to keep a conversation going and keep your harshest thoughts to yourself, there's moments when you can blurt out the most random shit but they're not in casual conversation.

it helps if you have profound knowledge in topics that actually interest the average person, i.e almost every single person is willing to discuss cooking because everyone needs to eat.

almost nobody minds it if you're quirky if you're able to keep a conversation going and keep your harshest thoughts to yourself, there's moments when you can blurt out the most random shit but they're not in casual conversation.
im too quirky for my own good i think , I have to put in concious effort to not act like an autist

im too quirky for my own good i think , I have to put in concious effort to not act like an autist
everyone does, even normal people, a lot of them became insanely awkward after the pandemic, socializing is just a skill you develop through exposure.

it's not something anyone instinctively has.

tales from the slums of mumbai

I have no personality and share none of my personal affairs I am just an evil manlet prowling the tile floor of my pizza establishment, inflicting fear in my coworkers.

(I'm autistic)

Although i do agree that if you are chad , you dont need to have good personality or anything , but most of us arent. You need to be NT and have decent personality to get women ( expections are chads and utter subhumans from radioctive sewers of new delhi)

I went on a date with a girl (shes like 5'3 , shes MTB nichemaxxed which makes her appeal to me as HTB).
Id like to say im mid-high MTN ( people say im MTN here and possible to reach HTN with softmaxx , also im not an adult just yet so a lot of time to grow) , im 6'1 white , decent frame, decent voice , smellmaxxed and i dont dress like a hobo . In shoes my height is almost 6'3

The thing is : Im super non-NT. Im genuinely one of the least NT people here , im not diagnosed autist or anything , but im low inhib. Which is a good thing right? But im low inhib to the point where i can say ANYTHING , genuinely anything and not give a fuck (high T tbh).
So i kept saying weird shit to this girl , like "im gonna fuck u rn" and shit. She laughed at bunch of my jokes , we were out for like 3-4 hours (which is suprising that she tolerated my autism).
i might have AHDH or smth aswell , considering i have too many thoughts and i can just throw out jokes every second.
Unfortunately i didnt hit or anything ( probably because she thought i was autistic). I live in low level area where most guys are LTN , so i facemog and heightmog most guys.
Being this kind of low inhib is a curse in dating , i cant control my speech. I have ZERO social anxiety

Become NT bros if you wanna have chance with girls ( considering most ppl here arent deformed and can reach / already are average tbh)
Gobbledygook from IDF occupied Gaza

So you have no problem holding conversation, girl laughed at your jokes, spent 3+ hours with you without "ummm you know I have to go now sorry"... what exactly is your problem nigger?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

Both are widely correlated.

So you have no problem holding conversation, girl laughed at your jokes, spent 3+ hours with you without "ummm you know I have to go now sorry"... what exactly is your problem nigger?
nigger , my problem is that even after all that we didnt make out , have sex or nothing. I knew she a hoe so i expected it , yet i saw her saying she was kissing with some guy (not me) on her private account hours after

• Woah
Reactions: goodgamebro
HTN with softmaxx , also im not an adult just yet so a lot of time to grow) , im 6'1 white , decent frame, decent voice , smellmaxxed and i dont dress like a hobo . In shoes my height is almost 6'3
How is this NTpill retard

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

Im diagnosed with ADHD and will say that in general its very bad for social life. But ADHD is on top of your personality and other comorbid disorders. For instance I probably have very low amounts of anti social personality disorder and oppositional defiant disorder. So my experience may be vastly different from yours.

I lack impulse control and say things that other perceive as rude + I struggle to let people finish their sentence. Like once I understand where they're going I just cut in and start yapping. Obviously throughout the years I've learned to manage this better depending on situation. But with girls you can't just sit back and say nothing.

I also generally avoid eye contact out in public, and I struggle recognizing faces. So people who expect me to say hi to them at the mall or whatever think they're being ignored. And of course worst of all is I am highly argumentative / critical / skeptical and basically clash with every female on earth in terms of political views / world views.

edit: on the positive side people often find me to be lively and funny to be around, especially at parties etc. Because its more socially accepted to just say wild shit there compared to elsewhere.

it helps if you have profound knowledge in topics that actually interest the average person, i.e almost every single person is willing to discuss cooking because everyone needs to eat.
Bullshit, don't talk about nutrition and food with normies. We were talking about fibre and cholesterol and they hate me now

Bullshit, don't talk about nutrition and food with normies. We were talking about fibre and cholesterol and they hate me now
nigger he meant COOKING
as in " Yeah bro i cooked a good cheesecake yesterday im ngl"
not in
"do you know what vitamins , minerals i need to use to maximize my production of T , DHT , IGF-1 , somatropin during puberty? If i dont reach 6'4 by 16 , ill kill myself due to lack of stacy pussy"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
nigger he meant COOKING
as in " Yeah bro i cooked a good cheesecake yesterday im ngl"
not in
"do you know what vitamins , minerals i need to use to maximize my production of T , DHT , IGF-1 , somatropin during puberty? If i dont reach 6'4 by 16 , ill kill myself due to lack of stacy pussy"
he thought he was given a free pass to rant about ray peating.