• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, 5'8manlet, Entschuldigung and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, 5'8manlet and Entschuldigung
Can’t date white girls

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Asian girls can actually be quite good looking. The thing with them is that when they are ugly they are ugly UGLY but the ceiling for their looks is also very high. However, they also age like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and sytyl
Asian girls can actually be quite good looking. The thing with them is that when they are ugly they are ugly UGLY but the ceiling for their looks is also very high. However, they also age like shit.
You mean: they can fraud a lot
cause most of them are not gl naturally

You mean: they can fraud a lot
cause most of them are not gl naturally
No. I mean they are good looking. The fact that most of them aren't good looking proves what I said.

cos they are easier to date as a white guy

She's definitely frauding hard but I'd say shes a 7.
since all woman fraud so hard is it even possible for women to be above an 8 naturally, also do you think that that Noodle's height affects her attractiveness as in does it help hurt or do nothing for her since height doesn't matter in attractiveness for women, even if it does it's barely

aisan women are massive upgrade from currywhores nglcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Arkantos
Coping mechanisms
Imagine fucking a disgusting noodlewhore who has more than a 100 white guys semen on her disgusting yellow brown shitskin vagina
i rather die
They generally go for ltr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Pretty true... it's a rarity to see a white chad with an asian chick. Usually see other changs with Asian chicks but never white chads. Probably cause of the backlash the white chad would get from other white women.

since all woman fraud so hard is it even possible for women to be above an 8 naturally, also do you think that that Noodle's height affects her attractiveness as in does it help hurt or do nothing for her since height doesn't matter in attractiveness for women, even if it does it's barely
Idk I couldn't date a girl over 6' because Im 5'11 myself, it definitely effects my view of her. A 7 from me is generous to her because I tend to go for 5'5-5'7 blonde caucasian girls but I can say with confidence that she does look good even if its frauded.

White cocku onry