Why orthodonthics is good seen ?

Deleted member 9989

Deleted member 9989

Silver
Orthodontics at least in Europe is something random and it is reimbursed until the age of 18.

It drives me fucking crazy! imagine the number of human sub in truth if this practice was just aesthetic :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: like 1 teen on 3 have a teeth braves

on the other hand, if you do chin, jaw, cheek or eye surgery you are seen as an incel narcy who fraud:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian
what the fuck are you talking about
I cant understand a single thing you're saying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Stare and Deleted member 5145
Because orthodontists are jewish and normies love anything that is jewish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
hair nose and teeth are ok
everything else : lmfaooo human ken doll broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989

what the fuck are you talking about
I cant understand a single thing you're saying

i ask why orthondontics is bluepill but other surgery (chin jaw eyes) are blackpill ?

Orthodontics at least in Europe is something random and it is reimbursed until the age of 18.

It drives me fucking crazy! imagine the number of human sub in truth if this practice was just aesthetic :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: like 1 teen on 3 have a teeth braves

on the other hand, if you do chin, jaw, cheek or eye surgery you are seen as an incel narcy who fraud:soy::soy:
graycel moment

I would be Chad if orthodontics didn’t exist

there would be so much less competition about

I have straight teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A

because it’s a stable well known job for recessed normies who went to school for it followed the beaten path didn’t do drugs didn’t get laid and lost and let their kids go out into the world with non competitive genes then pulled their jaws back into their necks before lecturing them about college and sending them into a negative sexual experience

because it’s a stable well known job for recessed normies who went to school for it followed the beaten path didn’t do drugs didn’t get laid and lost and let their kids go out into the world with non competitive genes then pulled their jaws back into their necks before lecturing them about college and sending them into a negative sexual experience
You are correct but you aren’t answering anybody’s question??

lol wtf is this autistic website