Why other people discourage you from Bimax????

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I just had a meeting with Dr.Ramieri and my roommate was eavesdropping me. After the meeting was done he said I don't need the surgery despite my obvious overbitecel and sleep apnea.

Dr.Ramieri wanted to move my mandible more than 10mm, he also wants me to get my wisdom teeth extracted idk why, I even told him I have had 4 teeth extracted before prior this. He also want to do alot of CCW for me, it is a good thing?

He goes on and on about the aesthetic benefits tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, mvp2v1, ROTTING and 2 others
isnt an overbite normal?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hipcel, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Cos they're virtue signaling retards who don't wanna hurt your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Patient A and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Cos they're virtue signaling retards who don't wanna hurt your feelings.
it hurts me more when my close friend don't want to support my ascension
isnt an overbite normal?
Class II overbite is a deformity. slight overbite is ideal in the reference range. You have to get 3d dental model.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, fruitgunpop, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
99% of people are bluepilled copers who 'really' believe that you are enough. I wouldn't think that they want it to be bad for you (stopping you from ascencion). They just don't see the point in ascending because they are coping that everyone is enough and that's bs.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 20064 and 2 others
I just had a meeting with Dr.Ramieri and my roommate was eavesdropping me. After the meeting was done he said I don't need the surgery despite my obvious overbitecel and sleep apnea.
Normies just cope, I wouldnt listen to them.

Its like a normie saying you dont need to lose weight when you are 20% bf or something, their opinion doesnt really matter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deprived
it hurts me more when my close friend don't want to support my ascension

Class II overbite is a deformity. slight overbite is ideal in the reference range. You have to get 3d dental model.
How does one measure their overbite because I have an overbite and thought it was normal.

99% of people are bluepilled copers who 'really' believe that you are enough. I wouldn't think that they want it to be bad for you (stopping you from ascencion). They just don't see the point in ascending because they are coping that everyone is enough and that's bs.
Okay so it's their best wishes not from the jealousy I see. That's okay then. Besides this surgery is for my sleep apnea mainly.

How does one measure their overbite because I have an overbite and thought it was normal.
Dental clinic

Normies just cope, I wouldnt listen to them.

Its like a normie saying you dont need to lose weight when you are 20% bf or something, their opinion doesnt really matter tbh.

I don't want people to judge nor losing friendship

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
I don't want people to judge nor losing friendship
Just dont tell them about it then.

I myself am getting a trimax soon, I think if I told someone irl they would probably think I am insane as Im HTN atm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631

I myself am getting a trimax soon, I think if I told someone irl they would probably think I am insane as Im HTN atm.
tf is a trimax nigga. u aint even had a bimax yet

• JFL
Reactions: Nims and It'snotover
Slightly overbite is the ideal occlusion and healthy
Images 3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and NegativeNorwood
tf is a trimax nigga. u aint even had a bimax yet
Idk, thats what Ramieri said Iol.
I think it just means like 3 types of surgery on the jaw.

The plan is:
  • Maxilla expansion to fix my maxilla as its too small for my mandible.
  • Lefort 1 to fix my slightly recessed maxilla.
  • BSSO to fix my slightly deviated mandible.
He said he could do it all at once if I need 6mm or less of expansion however I need to get moulds done first.

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover

How can you conceal something this obvious with a close person. Moreover, eventually that person is going to notice/know and he/she will wanna bring that topics with other prople in their social circles. Word from mouth kinda.

The plan is:
He said he could do it all at once if I need 6mm or less of expansion however I need to get moulds done first.
Who is this ramieri nigga? is he blackpilled?

Does he just carry out surgeries or does he give you suggestions on what would make you look good?

The plan is:
Yeah what is the mould called again?

Also I asked about SARPE he said he doesnt do that. He alqays said MSDO is bullshit marketed by Conceancig

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad

Does he just carry out surgeries or does he give you suggestions on what would make you look good?
He says bringing alot of CCW would make my face more harmonious aka forward grown.

How can you conceal something this obvious with a close person.
Idk tbh I guess it depends on the amount of expansion/advancement you are planning.

Moreover, eventually that person is going to notice/know and he/she will wanna bring that topics with other prople in their social circles. Word from mouth kinda.
You could say you had an injury and had to have reconstructive surgery.
If they kept asking about it I would just tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
How can you conceal something this obvious with a close person. Moreover, eventually that person is going to notice/know and he/she will wanna bring that topics with other prople in their social circles. Word from mouth kinda.
For parents, I will just tell them straight "Looks matter a lot amongst young people. You guys passed on your shit genes to me and I have had to go through life ugly as shit. I am deciding to do something about it by getting surgery"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Nims
I think so he does mention alot about the facial stucture and is very well informed/knowlegable.
Hes just a good surgeon that alot of people go to, dm @Gaia262 if you want alot of info on him as he has had work done with him.

He gives out some suggestions, he wont do surgeries he thinks dont suit your face, obviously if you know nothing he will probably not do surgery on you as thats kinda a red flag for surgeons.

During the consultation he said normally he doesnt do expansion unless its required as people treat it as something that fixes everything, but he said in my case it would be worthwhile to fix my malocclusion.

• +1
I think so he does mention alot about the facial stucture and is very well informed/knowlegable.
Hes just a good surgeon that alot of people go to, dm @Gaia262 if you want alot of info on him as he has had work done with him.

He gives out some suggestions, he wont do surgeries he thinks dont suit your face, obviously if you know nothing he will probably not do surgery on you as thats kinda a red flag for surgeons.

During the consultation he said normally he doesnt do expansion unless its required as people treat it as something that fixes everything, but he said in my case it would be worthwhile to fix my malocclusion.
How much he quote you for trimax?

Yeah what is the mould called again?
Idk tbh he said he needs digital copies of my teeth he didnt tell me what the thing is called but said if you talk to any orth about it they will know what it is.

Also I asked about SARPE he said he doesnt do that. He alqays said MSDO is bullshit marketed by Conceancig
I mean I had a consultation with him today and he said he would do expansion, I asked him about ease and sarpe and he said he would do what ever I perfere. He did mention that usually he doesnt do it tho so perhaps he feels you dont require it.

Idk what MSDO is tbh isnt that like expansion on the mandible???
I dont personally need that I just need my mandible rotated a bit as its deviated, he didnt mention anything about MSDO to me.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Hipcel
obviously if you know nothing he will probably not do surgery on you as thats kinda a red flag for surgeons.
How is knowing nothing a red flag for surgeons. It's their job to know shit and make us beautiful is it not?

How is knowing nothing a red flag for surgeons. It's their job to know shit and make us beautiful is it not?
I read some book about plastic surgery and it basically said patients should be informed, as its a big procedure and if the surgeon feels the patient is rushing into something without realistic expectations and a little bit of knowledge either through word of mouth through pervious consultations with their dentist/orth or reading then it said it can be a red flag.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and ....
I read some book about plastic surgery and it basically said patients should be informed, as its a big procedure and if the surgeon feels the patient is rushing into something without realistic expectations and a little bit of knowledge either through word of mouth through pervious consultations with their dentist/orth or reading then it said it can be a red flag.
Obviously you dont need to know everything like messurements, but having a tiny bit of knowledge is something that they want.

I've always been told that having a patient that is knowledgeable is the best way for success.

• +1

Dr.Ramieri wanted to move my mandible more than 10mm, he also wants me to get my wisdom teeth extracted idk why, I even told him I have had 4 teeth extracted before prior this. He also want to do alot of CCW for me, it is a good thing?

dude, most people just hear "scary surgery, and I can't see the problem"

plus, u may be delusional, and we need pics

Slightly overbite is the ideal occlusion and healthy
View attachment 1877873
overbite means that your bite is over what it should be. The upper incisors are supposed to be slightly in front of the lower in a normal bite which would make it a normal bite.

Having your teeth on top of each other generally would be an underbite

lol

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
dude, most people just hear "scary surgery, and I can't see the problem"

plus, u may be delusional, and we need pics
I don't think ramieri would suggest a +10mm advancement if he was delusional

I think bimax is too invasive and for some recessed people, jaw implants + rhino is good enough. But for some, only bimax can save them.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Kaworu
overbite means that your bite is over what it should be. The upper incisors are supposed to be slightly in front of the lower in a normal bite which would make it a normal bite.

Having your teeth on top of each other generally would be an underbite

lol
Overjet

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Wow, that's 2 years of saving
Just rob a few stores or smth.

I could just sell a kilo of shrooms or smth lol, I just built a new tub going to make a few kilos of substrate tommorow and start growing some new strains of cubes (Golden Teacher & Hawaiian PES strains) (In minecraft).

Tbh 19k isnt that much, I have like 10k in my checking account you could just get a loan from nationwide or smth they only charge 3.4%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
I don't think ramieri would suggest a +10mm advancement if he was delusional

I think bimax is too invasive and for some recessed people, jaw implants + rhino is good enough. But for some, only bimax can save them.
ye i am not familar with most of that stuff nowadays, but most normies have no idea wth they are talking about, they are socially conditioned

Just rob a few stores or smth.

I could just sell a kilo of shrooms or smth lol, I just built a new tub going to make a few kilos of substrate tommorow and start growing some new strains of cubes (Golden Teacher & Hawaiian PES strains) (In minecraft).

Tbh 19k isnt that much, I have like 10k in my checking account you could just get a loan from nationwide or smth they only charge 3.4%
The bigger issue for me personally is I have zero knowledge in looks theory.

So I guess I am just gonna spam all the surgeries and hopefully the ones i get works for my face and ascends me

So I guess I am just gonna spam all the surgeries and pray i become chad
I mean I dont have much knowledge myself either, but as long as you have a tiny bit of info on what you want you should be safe.

Ramieri is quite a good surgeon tbh if you dont know what you want he is probably a good surgeon to go with as he is very conservative and wont dog max you or smth.
He will make sure you are harmonious and will be realistic.

• +1
The upper incisors are supposed to be slightly in front of the lower in a normal bite which would make it a normal bite.
Call it in every way you want but that's what i meant.

So I guess I am just gonna spam all the surgeries and hopefully the ones i get works for my face and ascends me
Just pay Qoves studio 100 USD and they'll tell you what you need. Or some forum rotter can do the same if you're willing to dox yourself.

• +1

The plan is:
Could you post your side pic? If you are htn it's a bit strange that Ramieri want to do a big movement , especially considering that you have a SLIGHTLY recessed maxilla, which could might only lack projection and is not actually recessed. Ramieri is becoming a jewish, and in the last period i don't like his results that much

Just pay Qoves studio 100 USD and they'll tell you what you need. Or some forum rotter can do the same if you're willing to dox yourself.
Who the fuck is qoves studio fam

Who the fuck is qoves studio fam
Youtube it fam.

He's an ex-model blackpilled youtuber doing formal videos about shit we talk here like IPD, gonial angle etc.

Could you post your side pic?
I'll dm you it later.
If you are htn it's a bit strange that Ramieri want to do a big movement , especially considering that you have a SLIGHTLY recessed maxilla, which could might only lack projection and is not actually recessed. Ramieri is becoming a jewish, and in the last period i don't like his results that much
I mean its one of the things causing my malocclusion which is probably why he is willing to do it.

I have a underbite and also a crossbite so the lefort would fix the underbite and expansion would fix my crossbite.

• +1
Idk tbh he said he needs digital copies of my teeth he didnt tell me what the thing is called but said if you talk to any orth about it they will know what it is.

I mean I had a consultation with him today and he said he would do expansion, I asked him about ease and sarpe and he said he would do what ever I perfere. He did mention that usually he doesnt do it tho so perhaps he feels you dont require it.

Idk what MSDO is tbh isnt that like expansion on the mandible???
I dont personally need that I just need my mandible rotated a bit as its deviated, he didnt mention anything about MSDO to me.
Was it an online consultation?
How much shekels did u pay for a consultation?

@Nims We should keep it touch with each other. I also had the first consultation this evening

He doesn't recommend me getting expansion because since my mandible is already not wide expanding the maxilla would even create more difference between the upper and lower jaw.

@Nims We should keep it touch with each other. I also had the first consultation this evening
Sure, you could send me a friend request on discord and we can stay in contact.

He doesn't recommend me getting expansion because since my mandible is already not wide expanding the maxilla would even create more difference between the upper and lower jaw.
Yeah I think its probably not worth while if it will make you disproportional. Is there no way to expand your mandible though or is that not something he does, maybe jaw implants might be a good idea to make it look wider?

They are probably right. In the vast majority of cases "cosmetic bimax" does nothing for cosmetics. It only ascends giga subhumans like me and @chadtindermoney who need multiple bimaxes just to look human.

People, other than maybe friends youve known For decades, Are generally crabs in a bucket. They dont Want others to succeed.

If the CCW is all the way so that the plain is parallel to your eye brow to ear alignment then that’s a great move. Extracting teeth makes no sense to me, the whole point of these surgeries is to make your jaws larger and thus fit more teeth, or at leased that’s what I thought