Why Penises Are Shrinking Across the World

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken

it's over for new generation cels

wasn't this video about how the environment and emissions are creating dicklets or something? jfl

lol over if u haven't been avoiding xenoestrogens

• +1
Reactions: Stare
guys its okay, because in ancient rome small pp was a sign of status, so we are very high status

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
and here I was sipping my plastic kettle boiled coffee with a splash of soy milk. Thank you for ruining my night
Fuck man thanks for reminding me. I literally didn’t buy plastic enclosed things for a long while but been drinking out of a plastic kettle fml I guess since I’m in India atm it’s death by malaria or micropenisitis. No but seriously j thought the plastic was supposed to be some food grade heat resistant shit. Fucking phillips

• +1
Fuck man thanks for reminding me. I literally didn’t buy plastic enclosed things for a long while but been drinking out of a plastic kettle fml I guess since I’m in India atm it’s death by malaria or micropenisitis. No but seriously j thought the plastic was supposed to be some food grade heat resistant shit. Fucking phillips
Time and heat erodes, of course there will be some plastic particles coming off. But if the FDA or whatever shit institution says it's safe it doesn't need to be 100% safe. It only needs to be ''not dangerous enough to cause noticeable symptoms''/''enter arbitrary measurement of posing danger to your body here''.

The sheep will baaa in unison that ''everything gives you cancer so you shouldn't worry about these things.''
It should be every man's primary drive to preserve his health and have it running at optimal capacity, so to these subhumans I say, just go lay down in front of your shitty TV-set with your microwaved box of ''food'' and die.

• So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Time and heat erodes, of course there will be some plastic particles coming off. But if the FDA or whatever shit institution says it's safe it doesn't need to be 100% safe. It only needs to be ''not dangerous enough to cause noticeable symptoms''/''enter arbitrary measurement of posing danger to your body here''.

The sheep will baaa in unison that ''everything gives you cancer so you shouldn't worry about these things.''
It should be every man's primary drive to preserve his health and have it running at optimal capacity, so to these subhumans I say, just go lay down in front of your shitty TV-set with your microwaved box of ''food'' and die.
True brah. I’m just gonna buy a farm and get super organic in 10 years frfr. I mean I have fresh well water here but I’m concerned about the runoff contamination from the nearby disgusting bus station

• Love it
True brah. I’m just gonna buy a farm and get super organic in 10 years frfr. I mean I have fresh well water here but I’m concerned about the runoff contamination from the nearby disgusting bus station
Good man