Why people use prohormones?

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
They are literally one od the shitties PEDs, have more side effect than steroids

I mean just use sarms or simply test, dont know any advantage they could have over sarns or steroids

Different reasons:

Reason 1: The person has bad genetics for muscle growth (they start very skinny and progress as a natural is very slow), and they don't want to wait until they're 30 to look good, maybe they want to get great results in dating at 18 years old, maybe they want to become a fitness influencer at a young age and make money from it with sponsors.

Reason 2: The person has great genetics for muscle growth but wants to get as big as possible for personal reasons or to compete in pro bodybuilding, so they need drugs to go beyond what is naturally achievable.

Reason 3: The person is an actor or fitness model and needs the steroids to look their best on camera and they get paid millions of dollars to do it, so of course they won't say no for moral reasons.

Reason 4: The person competes in a professional sports league like the NFL or UFC where drug use is rampant and they know that if they don't take the drugs, they can't compete on the same level as everyone else.

Different reasons:

Reason 1: The person has bad genetics for muscle growth (they start very skinny and progress as a natural is very slow), and they don't want to wait until they're 30 to look good, maybe they want to get great results in dating at 18 years old, maybe they want to become a fitness influencer at a young age and make money from it with sponsors.

Reason 2: The person has great genetics for muscle growth but wants to get as big as possible for personal reasons or to compete in pro bodybuilding, so they need drugs to go beyond what is naturally achievable.

Reason 3: The person is an actor or fitness model and needs the steroids to look their best on camera and they get paid millions of dollars to do it, so of course they won't say no for moral reasons.

Reason 4: The person competes in a professional sports league like the NFL or UFC where drug use is rampant and they know that if they don't take the drugs, they can't compete on the same level as everyone else.
I didnt ask why people usd PEDs, i meants why some people chose prohormones ovef actual steroida or sarms when they are clearly a better choice

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
I didnt ask why people usd PEDs, i meants why some people chose prohormones ovef actual steroida or sarms when they are clearly a better choice
HGH and insulin are required when you go to the professional level in the IFBB Mr Olympia competitions because you won't be as big without them.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
they're all useless for looksmaxxing