Why plastic surgery looks like shit

patricknotstar

patricknotstar

Platinum
Normies in their every attempt to understand human beauty made the same critical mistake. Assuming beauty is 2D. Thinking it can be broken down into 2D token features. They failed to realize humans have two eyes for a reason. “DEPTH PERCEPTION” all 2D beauty characteristics are a byproduct of 3D growth.

yes cheek implants may give u “cheekbones” but cheekbones are just a byproduct of a properly developed maxilla laterally and forward

under eye retraction surgery looks like garbage because having no sceleral show is the byproduct of an upswing and forward grown maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 7419, NormieKilla and 5 others
Are not implants 3d? Are not osteotomy movements 3d?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
May 25, 2020 moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Mongrelcel
May 25, 2020 moment
I’m on a lot of weed and I can’t stop trying plz bro tell me something to calm down I can’t die alone , I want that fat girl i fucked a month ago back ahhhhhhh I can’t do this

I'm worried my rhino would look "unnatural"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and NormieKilla
Yes, but you have to take into account that plastic surgery as such has been here with us for 50 years, most of it things like implants, fillers, face lifs for about 20-30 years. We are simply not at a sufficient level of knowledge / technology at the moment to duplicate the biological nature of man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and to_stop_da_cope
bullshit tbh youre only mad cause your surgery failed, yeah its risky but bone augumentation can achieve realistic results if you know what you want and dont leave everything in hands of surgeon

just rot instead theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
under eye retraction surgery looks like garbage because having no sceleral show is the byproduct of an upswing and forward grown maxilla
having no scleral show is a byproduct of eye muscles and not really bone, mainly the malaris muscle

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and lilhorizontal32
most plastic surgery looks really good

they're just done in private by surgeons you've never heard of for really rich people you never see

if u were a really good surgeon why not operate in private with really rich patients?

When you get carve your nose into a tiny lower case L and get a chin implant when your surgeon should've just moved your face forward JFL

Jaw fillers and rhinoplasty (natural looking) look good most of the time. Cheekbone fillers looks terrible since you need to be forward grown to have cheekbones naturally.

You get what you pay for and I am not talking about money. I am talking about in invasiveness, recovery, and long run pay off.

You could get filler or you could get a 2 or 3 stage plan that corrects things at the root.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
most plastic surgery looks really good

they're just done in private by surgeons you've never heard of for really rich people you never see

if u were a really good surgeon why not operate in private with really rich patients?
Prof. Sailer?