WHY PNEUMO SHOULD BE MEMBER OF THE YEAR

According to studies and personal experience, sodium causes facial bloat.
However, that bloat is temporary. Quite short actually. In 3-4 hours I can get fully debloated.

As eating salt causes bloat, one would have two options.
1. Hopping on a low-sodium diet. Little to no salt every, day. however, if one day you eat more salt than usual, the bloating will be more acute, because your body will tell your Na-K-Cl cotransporters to transmit the most sodium from the fluid vessels to your body as possible.

2. Having an average salt intake. Just eat as usual. You'll get slight bloat from salt every day, especially just after eating.
If you're doing this, i'd recommend you eat salty foods at the end of the day or very early in the morning.

This only applies if you're lean enough for hollow cheeks btw . It's cope if you're not, but I assume you know that already.
just intermitten fast and drink a lot of water

cutting salt isnt necessary

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
This is hard to answer cause there are alot of stuff that are necessary to make ideal blood flow, but in short the number on is thyroid function, lower thyroid lower metabolism and less blood flow. Then optimizing normal cortisol, you know the typical anti stress woo woo stuff, but also correct circadian rythm which means following your temperature minimum and maximum. You are supposed to sleep 8 hours before your lowest natural temperature. Next is testosterone and nitric oxide which is connected to testosterone and errectile quality. Just do tests and see inflammation markers as well, like CRP should be lower then 6
Thank you so much for this detailed answer!!! I will test this all, thyroid I have not tested for ages tbh.

I think sleep is also a strong problem at the moment, I have a very poor and irregular sleep due to my job, without taking the circadian rythm into consideration at all and a lot of stress.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@apemaxxed From leaving cuz of losing a toy story battle to threatening and calling curries simps in the club JFLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
fuck you chad, us subhumans should be prioritized for members of the years, kys and stop bragging

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155