why ppl here feel like having 10 mms more of jaw width compared to an average person is an accomplishment but if you have height "you're just tall"

Face is a work of art

Height is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Not really that bothered about winning an online argument against a rando plus you type like an unreasonable extremist incel - "muh most handsome ethnic below average" , dont see any point in carrying this with you. time waste for me.
I literally live rentfree in your head.

You talk shit behind my back but you hide like a weasel when i confront you lol.

Face is a work of art

Height is bullshit
copium, face is debatable while height is objective trait of genetic superiority
there are some ppl on here that say timothee chamalet is not gl, but a 6'7" is a 6'7" everywhere and for everyone

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and phukmikehok
I literally live rentfree in your head.

You talk shit behind my back but you hide like a weasel when i confront you lol.
"behind your back", my man this is a public forum and jfl at the thought of your frail ass confronting me irl, dont make me cringe boyo

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
"behind your back", my man this is a public forum and jfl at the thought of your frail ass confronting me irl, dont make me cringe boyo
Jfl lol at this skinny fat paki acting like he could do anything to anybody. Remember even our women are stronger than you

Last edited:
You need a 99th percentile face at 6'6 to have any kind of success in Portugal

Jfl lol at this skinny fat paki acting like he could do anything to anybody. Remember are literally losers of the world lol
7 Inches taller than you, 18 kg heavier and 10% Bodyfat leaner

you can keep talking tho
(y)

7 Inches taller than you, 18 kg heavier and 10% Bodyfat leaner

you can keep talking tho
(y)
Lol in your dreams. I'm 6'1 and 180 lbs but even if you are it doesn't matter

Even a woman is stronger than pakis @the BULL

Last edited:
Lol in your dreams. I'm 6'1 and 180 lbs but even if you are it doesn't matter

Even a woman is stronger than pakis @the BULL

View attachment 1742311
"Grip strength"

Ive maxxed out 80 kg hand grippers, 20 reps 4 sets with ease. ordered 90 kg one now. couldnt care less bout that graph. normies have subhuman strength clearly. lmk when you can do the same tho .

Attachments

• 1655721521741.png
    1655721521741.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
"Grip strength"

Ive maxxed out 80 kg hand grippers, 20 reps 4 sets with ease. ordered 90 kg one now. couldnt care less bout that graph. normies have subhuman strength clearly. lmk when you can do the same tho .
All that effort just to be gripmogged by a women.

MFs i literally had to put 15 cms more of bones compared to average person, how that is less impressive than 10 mms in the jaw
Trust me 'tall' itself is a compliment ..but the thing is even subhumans can be tall ..

All that effort just to be gripmogged by a women.

View attachment 1742328
cope graph.

20 kg grip strength jfl. has to be fake

even if it isnt , i wasnt in that survey so whats your point

45 kg for 1 is literally nothing at all

whats your grip strength boyo? talk about your own self , stop coping with races

Trust me 'tall' itself is a compliment ..but the thing is even subhumans can be tall ..
see, that's the logic i don't understand. how a person is "subhuman" if he managed to put a lot of cms more in his body ?? even if he's subhuman facially, that still makes him genetically superior in a way, so i don't get why ppl say "he's just tall", it's like face gives them 1) a reason to cope (thinking you're more gl than the tall guy), 2) an undebatable reason to brag, bragging about getting girls as a gl guy is good, but is not good as a tall guy because "you're just tall".

cope graph.

20 kg grip strength jfl. has to be fake

even if it isnt , i wasnt in that survey so whats your point

45 kg for 1 is literally nothing at all

whats your grip strength boyo? talk about your own self , stop coping with races
Mirin subhuman paki coping.

Mine is 92 kg

Remember this, you are weaker than a women

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and phukmikehok
MFs i literally had to put 15 cms more of bones compared to average person, how that is less impressive than 10 mms in the jaw
Ok

see, that's the logic i don't understand. how a person is "subhuman" if he managed to put a lot of cms more in his body ?? even if he's subhuman facially, that still makes him genetically superior in a way, so i don't get why ppl say "he's just tall", it's like face gives them 1) a reason to cope (thinking you're more gl than the tall guy), 2) an undebatable reason to brag, bragging about getting girls as a gl guy is good, but is not good as a tall guy because "you're just tall".
What don't you get.

You are your face.

All the other stuff is just extra.

What don't you get.

You are your face.

All the other stuff is just extra.
i'm not debating face vs height, i know face is your character and everything. but why a tall guy that slays has to be downplayed like that? no one says "he's only gl" to a chad slayer. yet he still had to surpass everyone genetically in that category

i'm not debating face vs height, i know face is your character and everything. but why a tall guy that slays has to be downplayed like that? no one says "he's only gl" to a chad slayer. yet he still had to surpass everyone genetically in that category

If you're tall without chad face people will downplay your sucess.
They see it as you not being one of them a true good looking person and just a person who used a hack.

If youre tall with a chad face then they won downplay. Theyll just be jealous because you got lucky.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and the BULL
If you're tall without chad face people will downplay your sucess.
They see it as you not being one of them a true good looking person and just a person who used a hack.

If youre tall with a chad face then they won downplay. Theyll just be jealous because you got lucky.
Idc

Sadly i have a life lol
sadly you have a life but you crave responses from me and complain when i dont respond to you directly

1627 posts and no pics of urself .

meanwhile u talk a big game

anyone whos secure in themselves wouldnt care to spam pics of themselves which excludes 95% of the forum.

but sure buddy boyo. im sure youre a 6 PSL slayer but you generously take time out of your busy routine to impart your wisdom here (y)

People are just jealous in general. If unpossess a trait helping u in life & they don’t have it they’ll hate

anyone whos secure in themselves wouldnt care to spam pics of themselves which excludes 95% of the forum.
U do realise some people have big careers here
Why tf would they ruin that by posting face pics on incel forum jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and phukmikehok
Why would it be ruined if youre not giving out your personal info :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
sadly you have a life but you crave responses from me and complain when i dont respond to you directly

1627 posts and no pics of urself .

meanwhile u talk a big game

but sure buddy boyo. im sure youre a 6 PSL slayer but you generously take time out of your busy routine to impart your wisdom here (y)

Yeah post my face and get myself attached to a site full of pedos.

Unlike pakis, i have a future and don't wanna ruin it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and phukmikehok
honestly is basically impossible finding a person's pics here as long as they aren't posted on social media and you have some following, there are like 100 posts per minute so they would get buried very fast even if some1 knew about the forum (and there are like only 2000 ppl in total). but in your case is legit, ppl would try to fuck you up

• +1
Why would it be ruined if youre not giving out your personal info :hnghn:
The risk would be there of employer finding it somehow through background checks
Or someone finding your personal info from reverse image then trying to ruin your life

High risk low reward

A bunch of validation from incel is not worth losing career bro

• +1
The risk would be there of employer finding it somehow through background checks
Or someone finding your personal info from reverse image then trying to ruin your life

High risk low reward

yeah obv but in my case i seriosly doubt someone could reverse search my pics. i have an instagram with a fake ID and 0 followers, no facebook no likedin. there is no way an employer can find this obscure forum search though the gazillion of shitposts and find a pic i posted here some months ago. in your case most likely ppl from here would try to screw you and ruin your rep

• +1
honestly is basically impossible finding a person's pics here as long as they aren't posted on social media and you have some following, there are like 100 posts per minute so they would get buried very fast even if some1 knew about the forum (and there are like only 2000 ppl in total). but in your case is legit, ppl would try to fuck you up
I get you

But there’s a lot of factors at play bro

Like for eg they found your tik tok here cause algorithm just suggested it to someone here. Stuff like that

It’s a small audience here but we gotta remember that it’s mentalward.org

• +1

Because height is cheap & common. It’s has little to do with genetic quality.

A tall mother will always produce a tall son no matter what exception of some rare defects.

Ugly , poor, diseased , doesn’t matter he will surpass her height.

Face is much more indicator of genetic quality as it rarer & more difficult to produce. Optimal health must be in order for it for it show.

High risk low reward

Not impossible ig but highly unlikely

my professional linkedin pic with a suit isnt here fortunately, which is the only pic they could look up realistically prolly idk

tbh i gave my social media to someone here and i regret it

but posting rate threads alone and then leaving wouldnt have done anything

had a few pslers find and dm me on insta tho:ROFLMAO:

havent really said anything too bad here tho. literally browsing this site at work rn cos i have nothing to do atm .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc, the BULL and Deleted member 9801
yeah obv but in my case i seriosly doubt someone could reverse search my pics. i have an instagram with a fake ID and 0 followers, no facebook no likedin. there is no way an employer can find this obscure forum search though the gazillion of shitposts and find a pic i posted here some months ago. in your case most likely ppl from here would try to screw you and ruin your rep
Nah u are good tbh. But i mean in general. Just better not to take any risks with stuff like this, even if risk is miniscule

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I get you

But there’s a lot of factors at play bro

Like for eg they found your tik tok here cause algorithm just suggested it to someone here. Stuff like that

It’s a small audience here but we gotta remember that it’s mentalward.org
yeah i had no idea that posting tik toks would have made me go on other ppl's fyp. but that's it, realistically no employer could find my pics on here, i think i'm safe. internet is just tooooooooo fucking large even if we spend a lot of time here is just super niche forum

• +1
1/20 young men you pass on the street aren't handsome imo, more like 1/50

Of course I would prefer if women selected for height since it's a predictably inheritable trait while there is very little guarantee that a top tier face will be passed onto offspring
This tbh. I think you had made similar posts before about height being very heritable. To be fair the only thing i inherited from my HTN-CHADLITE dad was his height, im over 6ft tall

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
You need a 99th percentile face at 6'6 to have any kind of success in Portugal
Im portuguese, i don't know if you're trolling but its kind of a running joke among my HTN-CHADLITE friends that in this country its super difficult to slay quality pussy. And only with status will you be able to surpass the slut shaming fear that portuguese women have in this giga conservative society. Without social circle you are doomed.