why ppl here feel like having 10 mms more of jaw width compared to an average person is an accomplishment but if you have height "you're just tall"

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
MFs i literally had to put 15 cms more of bones compared to average person, how that is less impressive than 10 mms in the jaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox, Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
milimetres on the face > centimetres on the body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMattersCel, Chadethnic101 and 13 others
milimetres on the face > centimetres on the body
yeah but why is it praised like that?? why when a normie tall guy pulls ppl say "he's just tall", while for an handsome guy is just how it should be. it's because they subconsciously think they're handsome too, while height is an objective number??

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and subhuman incel
yeah but why is it praised like that?? why when a normie tall guy pulls ppl say "he's just tall", while for an handsome guy is just how it should be. it's because they subconsciously think they're handsome too, while height is an objective number??
I assume because handsomeness is more rare than height that is considered tall

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Danish_Retard, closedplatecel and 5 others
I assume because handsomeness is more rare than height that is considered tall
how?? 95th percentile face isn't considered handsome??

Height has diminishing returns while Face doesn't unless u r 1 in million look wise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, closedplatecel, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
Height has diminishing returns while Face doesn't unless u r 1 in million look wise
that's another evergreen cope. 6'7" guys are teraslayers in north italy, it doesn't have diminishing returns in actually developed societies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, currylightskin, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
that's another evergreen cope. 6'7" guys are teraslayers in north italy, it doesn't have diminishing returns in actually developed societies
U don't know what diminishing returns means.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
U don't know what diminishing returns means.
holy god look at this fuck wanting to argue with a finance graduate :lul::lul::lul: i perfectly know what it means, 95th percentile face grants you the same life quality of 99th percentile (see niko), but 99th percentile is still better. 95th percentile is enough to mog everyone in face or height

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, alriodai, currylightskin and 2 others
holy god look at this fuck wanting to argue with a finance graduate :lul::lul::lul: i perfectly know what it means, 95th percentile face grants you the same life quality of 99th percentile (see niko), but 99th percentile is still better. 95th percentile is enough to mog everyone in face or height
what are you planning to do with your degree? Didn't you do a phd?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
what are you planning to do with your degree? Didn't you do a phd?
no lol i wish i have a master degree, but i can't get internships(i suppose because i'm 26 with no experience) , it's gonna be tough.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no lol i wish i have a master degree, but i can't get jobs (i suppose because i'm 26) , it's gonna be tough.
what's your masters in? I'm 99% sure you can get a job lol, are you planning to work in accounting or banking?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
holy god look at this fuck wanting to argue with a finance graduate :lul::lul::lul:
over for italy even finance grads are unemployed neets
i perfectly know what it means, 95th percentile face grants you the same life quality of 99th percentile (see niko), but 99th percentile is still better. 95th percentile is enough to mog everyone in face or height
no. the difference between 99% face and 95% face is way more than a 95% face and a 75% face. Niko wouldn't get as many matches if he was 95% instead of 99%

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and currylightskin
over for italy even finance grads are unemployed neets

no. the difference between 99% face and 95% face is way more than a 95% face and a 75% face. Niko wouldn't get as many matches if he was 95% instead of 99%
you think niko is 99%?? i see better looking guys than niko on the streets. and so goes for height. basically you can't even asses if returns are diminishing (marginally you mean right??) or not because you're already at the full utility.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, alriodai, currylightskin and 1 other person
you think niko is 99%?? i see better looking guys than niko on the streets.
Those shitskins u see daily on local pizza shops are not better looking than Niko
and so goes for height. basically you can't even asses if returns are diminishing (marginally you mean right??) or not because you're already at the full utility.
No. as long as u r not short heeight has diminishing returns. Yes 6'4 is better than 6'1 but only marginally. And 6'7 is actually worse than 6'4 according to statisitics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard and the BULL
1/20 young men you pass on the street aren't handsome imo, more like 1/50

Of course I would prefer if women selected for height since it's a predictably inheritable trait while there is very little guarantee that a top tier face will be passed onto offspring

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Those shitskins u see daily on local pizza shops are not better looking than Niko

No. as long as u r not short heeight has diminishing returns. Yes 6'4 is better than 6'1 but only marginally. And 6'7 is actually worse than 6'4 according to statisitics
View attachment 1742200
dating apps are all face, it doesnt mean anything. most women don't even use those filters because they want to find a gl chadlet
and jfl if you think there are only shitskins in italy, you would die from the mog here

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

Of course I would prefer if women selected for height since it's a predictably inheritable trait while there is very little guarantee that a top tier face will be passed onto offspring
they do you fucktard, you got 100 slays because you're 6'4" with decent face. if you were 5'10" it would have been teraogre for you, but you feel like shame to identify with your height as many other guys. and how many 6'4" young men do you see??

Bro you know economics. If yes pls help your med brother ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_20220620_121716.jpg
    IMG_20220620_121716.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0

Face is the biggest indicator of health and hormonal profile. So the better looking parents are the healthier kids will be genetically

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and currylightskin
dating apps are all face, it doesnt mean anything. most women don't even use those filters because they want to find a gl chadlet
and jfl if you think there are only shitskins in italy, you would die from the mog here
My advice to you rn

Reminder that according to that retard, this is an average male

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
they do you fucktard, you got 100 slays because you're 6'4" with decent face. if you were 5'10" it would have been teraogre for you, but you feel like shame to identify with your height as many other guys. and how many 6'4" young men do you see??
fucking fatties doesn't count for anything
I thought I slayed them because of my height but actually realized that the fatties would fuck anything and average height guys turn them down because the guys don't like being sizemogged by the girls or just generally find fat girls disgusting

• Hmm...
fucking fatties doesn't count for anything
I thought I slayed them because of my height but actually realized that the fatties would fuck anything and average height guys turn them down because the guys don't like being sizemogged by the girls or just generally find fat girls disgusting
but chads on tinder fuck average chubby women

On bumble u need to pay to set height filter, so in actuality their height prefernces would be even lower
> Shitskins

> mogging

Pick one

This one brother ? Any idea ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220620_124036.jpg
    IMG_20220620_124036.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
Face is the biggest indicator of health and hormonal profile. So the better looking parents are the healthier kids will be genetically
I agree with this but I still believe that Chad faces lean more towards being a stroke of luck than predictable based on parents
Lets say Chad impregnates 2 women with the same objective facial attractiveness but different phenos and they both have sons.
One son may turn out as Chad because the genes of both parents fit well to make an attractive son
The other son may turn out average because the genes of both parents do not fit to make a handsome son, just average which may be enough to pass on genes again but not enough to get the same treatment as his father did

Basically, if a 95th percentile height man has a son with a 50th percentile height woman, the son will likely turn out 95th percentile in height. (not saying it's guaranteed I'm just saying around that range is the most likely outcome)

If a 95th percentile face man has a son with a 50th percentile face woman, there is really no way to predict what percentile face the son will have

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
On bumble u need to pay to set height filter, so in actuality their height prefernces would be even lower

> Shitskins

> mogging

Pick one
you're so full of shit. med europeans aren't shitskins and mog you, having said that there is a good 15% of blondes too.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 17872
back to this point, I like to try trick my brain into thinking I am Delon by browsing Delon pics every few hours and avoiding mirrors

• +1
back to this point, I like to try trick my brain into thinking I am Delon by browsing Delon pics every few hours and avoiding mirrors
i had no doubts about this.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Any idea bro ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220620_125011.jpg
    IMG_20220620_125011.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
Lol Mark Twain didn't even said that but inbred retards like u would believe anything on the internet

U were literally crying about how he gets less matches than an average white man lol
1) Doesn't matter who said it, point still stands.

2) Never compared him to an average white guy. Compared his results to other ethnics, i've never even ran an expt on white guy other than Maher. and tinder results doesnt fully correlate to looks. jfl at thinking he cant slay irl.

• +1
Never compared him to an average white guy. Compared his results to other ethnics, i've never even ran an expt on white guy other than Maher. and tinder results doesnt fully correlate to looks. jfl at thinking he cant slay irl.
Brutal, shitskins aren't even considered humans by white girls. Jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: phukmikehok
Brutal, shitskins aren't even considered humans by white girls. Jfl
Caging at incels here glorifying hurr durr white women so much

>Most Dravidians in the west, using this forum have slept with or ltred "hurr durr white wahmen"
>Ravinder Pajeet is in an LTR with one

Keep deluding yourself tho buddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, forevergymcelling, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person

>Most Dravidians in the west, using this forum have slept with or ltred "hurr durr white wahmen"

the funny thing is that nordics can't stress enough about how we're shitskins, they literally think all day about us while we fuck their girls :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
the funny thing is that nordics can't stress enough about how we're shitskins, they literally think all day about us while we fuck their girls :lul::lul::lul:
One of my go-to lines for blonde girls is "did you know they say, blonde girls and dark guys go together?", and it nearly always works :lul:

One whos pics i posted above in that thread when i got mad with that sonoftyrone guy while having similar argument, who i smashed twice before blocking her literally told me , she has a thing for arabics (no larp) because she prefers dark features. might have just been saying it to make me happy tho prolly :what:

literally setting up two more right now for next week (one blonde girl and one dark haired), both met from tinder .

"but nooo, even gigachad ethnics are worse off than average whites in west :soy::soy::feelsuhh:"
"not even human to white girls bro"

wtf is it with these guys making out white girls to be some mythical unattainable creatures man. theyre just normal people wtf.

meanwhile, even dravidian pajeets are slaying :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and the BULL
Nobody glorifies white women except ethnics who base their entire worth on if they can get a white girl.

Wow a fat white roastie is in betabuxx with an ethnic after fucking 80 chads, 780 dogs and 25 horses. Wow great accomplishment. Mirin incel

Nobody glorifies white women except ethnics who base their entire worth on if they can get a white girl.

Wow a fat white roastie is in betabuxx with an ethnic after fucking 80 chads, 780 dogs and 25 horses. Wow great accomplishment. Mirin incel
Yet you're the one who brought up "white girls" into the argument yourself? :feelsuhh:

And I doubt ravinder is a betabux, jfl . hes unemployed.

argument finished, not wasting a single more second here.

• JFL
Yet you're the one who brought up "white girls" into the argument yourself? :feelsuhh:

And I doubt ravinder is a betabux, jfl . hes unemployed.

argument finished, not wasting a single more second here.
One of my go-to lines for blonde girls is "did you know they say, blonde girls and dark guys go together?", and it nearly always works :lul:

One whos pics i posted above in that thread when i got mad with that sonoftyrone guy while having similar argument, who i smashed twice before blocking her literally told me , she has a thing for arabics (no larp) because she prefers dark features. might have just been saying it to make me happy tho prolly :what:

literally setting up two more right now for next week (one blonde girl and one dark haired), both met from tinder .

"but nooo, even gigachad ethnics are worse off than average whites in west :soy::soy::feelsuhh:"
"not even human to white girls bro"

wtf is it with these guys making out white girls to be some mythical unattainable creatures man. theyre just normal people wtf.

meanwhile, even dravidian pajeets are slaying :lul::lul::lul:
Jfl at this inbred goatfucker being all over the moon because he got to fuck an overweight blonde roastie.

Why do u ethnics worship blondes so much?

They might as well fuck dogs before you.

Jfl at this inbred goatfucker being all over the moon because he got to fuck an overweight blonde roastie.

Why do u ethnics worship blondes so much?

They might as well fuck dogs before you.
you got cucked by an ethnic :lul::lul::lul: there are only 2 races stupid, gl and desirable men and dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
you got cucked by an ethnic :lul::lul::lul: there are only 2 races stupid, gl and desirable men and dogs.
Muh cucking. We hebrews are literally bombing his home as we speak lol

• JFL
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21 and the BULL
You are so obsessed with me but doesn't even have the guts to reply to me lol :lul::lul:
Not really that bothered about winning an online argument against a rando plus you type like an unreasonable extremist incel - "muh most handsome ethnic below average" , dont see any point in carrying this with you. time waste for me.