Why Prettyboys are craved by women and jbs alike

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
Birth control has been around since 1960 and in that time mens testosterone levels have decreased at a drastic rate, now I am not naive enough to attribute all of this to birth control hormones floating around in the water supply however it must have a somewhat significant effect. Which leads me onto the point of this post- that due to said hormones from birth control what women deem sexual attractive has also changed.

I will first start with the most popular birth control brands and what hormones are contained in them:

Mircette- contains a synthetic progestin (desogestrel) and a synthetic estrogen (ethinyl estradiol).
Natazia- contains a synthetic progestin (dienogest) and a synthetic estrogen (estradiol valerate)
Nordette- contains a synthetic progestion (dienogest and a synthetic estrogen (estradiol valerate)

Notice a pattern? They all contain synthetic progestin and estrogen. Now why is this significant?

I shall explain.

Women are noted to be most fertile at 14-16 days through their cycle and their hormones at this stage are low in both estrogen and progesterone the significance of this I shall explain later, but just note that when they arent fertile progesterone and estrogen are generally higher than when they are.

However when they are on birth control it looks something like this-

Now this in and of itself isn't important but what is that the synthetic progesterone and estrogen will then be urinated out into our water supply for us all to consume, which brings me to the crux of this post why pretty boys are so popular.

Penton-Voak and colleagues' did a study on women's preference for masculine facial and body traits when women are and are not fertile and concluded that when a woman is fertile they prefer a masculine face and body more so than when they are not in a fertile part of the menstrual cycle.

What all this means that due to birth control causing an elevated level of estrogen and progesterone in women is leading them to prefer feminine traits- found in prettyboys at a higher rate than they previously would.

Take what you will from this but just know that ogres like me and @SubhumanCurrycel would clean up more with chicks pre 1960 as opposed to today

@Lev Peshkov @Daw @HowAmIAlive123 @wasted @Mohamad @inceletto @W0KESTMOTHF @Dante1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 7079, Hades and 14 others
I'd legit fuck thongmaste...

Yes bro,women tend to choose guys like them and attractive at same time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 7079, Hades and 7 others
DOM mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6497, s3-s3 and 7 others
Lifefuel for me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Lev Peshkov
cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Gazzamogga, s3-s3 and 2 others
M A S T H E T I C M O G S

787DC980 5D9F 41C1 AFCF 5551D8967AA5

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ultra18, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4383 and 13 others
how to know if you are high or low t?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, s3-s3, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
I think its more than just estrogen in the water tbh

A lot of people nowadays grow up not doing shit, lack of exercise, lack of sun, eating like shit and staying up all night on their phones so they lack proper sleep, also a lot of jobs nowadays don't require manual labour

Its like having a plant and not giving it enough sun light or water, you can expect something to grow to its potential if you don't have the correct environment for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 7079, SPFromNY914 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ultra18, Hades, Deleted member 5891 and 5 others
428ec32fbc4f4b836784719d5c5a40d0

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you have to ask then you're low T
No for real tho. Its not even about t levels more about androgenic recoptors no?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Birth control has been around since 1960 and in that time mens testosterone levels have decreased at a drastic rate, now I am not naive enough to attribute all of this to birth control hormones floating around in the water supply however it must have a somewhat significant effect. Which leads me onto the point of this post- that due to said hormones from birth control what women deem sexual attractive has also changed.
View attachment 632148

I will first start with the most popular birth control brands and what hormones are contained in them:
View attachment 632153
Mircette- contains a synthetic progestin (desogestrel) and a synthetic estrogen (ethinyl estradiol).
Natazia- contains a synthetic progestin (dienogest) and a synthetic estrogen (estradiol valerate)
Nordette- contains a synthetic progestion (dienogest and a synthetic estrogen (estradiol valerate)

Notice a pattern? They all contain synthetic progestin and estrogen. Now why is this significant?

I shall explain.

Women are noted to be most fertile at 14-16 days through their cycle and their hormones at this stage are low in both estrogen and progesterone the significance of this I shall explain later, but just note that when they arent fertile progesterone and estrogen are generally higher than when they are.
View attachment 632166
View attachment 632169
Now this in and of itself isn't important but what is that the synthetic progesterone and estrogen will then be urinated out into our water supply for us all to consume, which brings me to the crux of this post why pretty boys are so popular.

Penton-Voak and colleagues' did a study on women's preference for masculine facial and body traits when women are and are not fertile and concluded that when a woman is fertile they prefer a masculine face and body more so than when they are not in a fertile part of the menstrual cycle.

What all this means that due to birth control causing an elevated level of estrogen and progesterone in women is leading them to prefer feminine traits- found in prettyboys at a higher rate than they previously would.

Take what you will from this but just know that ogres like me and @SubhumanCurrycel would clean up more with chicks pre 1960 as opposed to today

@Lev Peshkov @Daw @HowAmIAlive123 @wasted @Mohamad @inceletto @W0KESTMOTHF @Dante1
High IQ thread Brit

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
No for real tho. Its not even about t levels more about androgenic recoptors no?
High prenatal T = width in your neck, in your skull, in your frame, deep voice, masculine dimorphic features like wide chin powerful mandible robust cheekbones low set brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Copemaxxing
yeah, these chiselled twinks have "high estrogen"

E boy

they look like utter shit. no girl would ever want such a scrawny pretty boy
bitches want a guy like THIS

Timur reconstruction032

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7079 and 8 others
High prenatal T = width in your neck, in your skull, in your frame, deep voice, masculine dimorphic features like wide chin powerful mandible robust cheekbones low set brow ridge.
What if you have wide face wide chin low set brow ridge but a average frame? + barrett has all those things and he doesnt look high t at all

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and Over
What if you have wide face wide chin low set brow ridge but a average frame? + barrett has all those things and he doesnt look high t at all
Some people have few of the dimorphic features and much of the prettyboy features.

Look at DiCaprio he had low set masc browbone but everything else soft and feminine:
Original

Its rare to have all hyper masculine features like Barrett:
SmartSelect 20200829 213701 Firefox
Width in everything and super deep voice:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copemaxxing
Idk the studies examining the effects that birth control has on perceived attractiveness are contradictory, the largest ones favour the hypothesis that the effects are very limited so I doubt the effects are too pronounced in this case.

Some people have few of the dimorphic features and much of the prettyboy features.

Look at DiCaprio he had low set masc browbone but everything else soft and feminine:
View attachment 632223

Its rare to have all hyper masculine features like Barrett:
View attachment 632221
Width in everything and super deep voice:

Yet barrett looks feminine for somer reason. Maybe low pubertal t? I personally have all high prenetal t traits beside neck and frame Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Yet barrett looks feminine for somer reason. Maybe low pubertal t? I personally have all high prenetal t traits beside neck and frame Tbh.
Lips and philtrum is feminine in him. Flat straight philtrum like Gandy has is masculine. Also his compact midface is pretty feminine. Men have taller midfaces when women have them really small (DiCaprio has very small midface like a female).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, s3-s3 and Copemaxxing
I am an ogre

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Lips and philtrum is feminine in him. Flat straight philtrum like Gandy has is masculine. Also his compact midface is pretty feminine. Men have taller midfaces when women have them really small (DiCaprio has very small midface like a female).
5A97F680 0D8E 4E32 BC73 6873FE55B078 Does this guy has one no high t trait?

Typical masculine phenotype with jock badboy rugby player vibes & cheerleader gf
I would rather be a jock tbh. I think girls find them more attractive than some low t faggot + he could beat the shit out of every one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, SPFromNY914 and s3-s3
every woman’s ideal mate should be clint walker

I don't think it's what they're attracted to that's changed, I think the standard for good looks has remained fairly consistent for the past 100 years.

Something I believe is more relevant in this area is that women in the 1960s and beyond were able to contend for jobs usually held by men, allowing them to be self-sustaining and financially independent.

Looks and appearance became exponentially more important, because being a good provider was no longer essential.

Last edited:
I think its more than just estrogen in the water tbh

A lot of people nowadays grow up not doing shit, lack of exercise, lack of sun, eating like shit and staying up all night on their phones so they lack proper sleep, also a lot of jobs nowadays don't require manual labour

Its like having a plant and not giving it enough sun light or water, you can expect something to grow to its potential if you don't have the correct environment for it
Big facts

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
I think I had high prenatal T and low pubertal T. I have some masculine prenatal T characteristics but more soft pretty ones too. While my dad looks mostly masc.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 632148

View attachment 632153

I shall explain.

View attachment 632166
View attachment 632169

imma keep it a buck with you this thread is stupid

Girls still like dom guys

I think there was more competition in 60s as most guys were high T unlike today