Why PSL doesn’t work

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
PSL isn’t law for attraction at all. I don’t think it’s that relevant at all tbh.

IMG 1878

This guy above Muggy Mike (R.I.P) went on Love Island back in the day and was a complete mogger (turned all the girls head on the show, all the girls thought he was fit - and all the girls irl do too). Typical chad (or even gigachad imo).

But here he would get rated in the normie category.
I measured a few of his ratios (like how the autists on this site would):

• Nose:Lip = 1:1.23 (ideal is 1:1.68)
• Philtrum:Chin = 1:4.3 (ideal is 1:2.4)
• Midface = 1:1.12 (ideal is between 1:1 and 1:1.1) - so his is slightly short
• IPD = 0.44 (ideal is between 0.45 and 0.47)

Also we could easily list some failos he has (according to PSL):
• Too much UEE
• Crooked Nose
• Assymetrical Mouth
• Droopy right eye (makes eyes uneven)
• Negative Canthal Tilt
• Eyes are maybe a bit closed set (but not hugely so)
• Lips aren’t wide enough
• Face looks bloated/high body fat

All these “problems” with his face, but he’s still a Chad. Cause PSL doesn’t matter, appeal matters more (stuff like his coloured eyes with tan skin, med pheno, thick neck, robustity make him attractive to women.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, MonoTBB, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
This guy mogs these so called PSL Gods in appeal too.

Girls are choosing this guy over Chico, Barrett, O’Pry, Hexum, Draco, Ramirez.

Also don’t come here with halo of him being 6ft 2. Cause there’s nobody who could mogg at anything under 5ft 11. No matter how good your “PSL” is. Chadlet ≠ Chad, at most it’s MTN in appeal (in the west).

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, proxyy, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Anyone wanna drop any opinions on this?

(Also I can’t believe I actually did what you geeks do and analysed his ratios 😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
My opinion is
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
My opinion is
Funny GIF
@Lorence bro I don’t really understand what you mean by this?

Do you mean you think I’m talking shit that PSL isn’t important? Or that you’re saying Muggy Mike isn’t a Chad?

• Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium
No proper replies on this?

Only some silly reaction from those dorks @GabachoCopium and @Lorence

Exceptions don’t disprove the rule

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: proxyy, Variety Jones and Deleted member 41284
Exceptions don’t disprove the rule
Here’s another example

IMG 1317

Max George

You guys rate him low on PSL, but IRL he pulled so many girls in his prime, was viewed as the most attractive member of The Wanted (more than Siva who you guys call a chadlite). I even remember chatting to some girl about them not long ago (coz they’re my favourite band), and she was saying the only one she knew really was the bald one cause she thought he was “fit”.

phenotype > ratios

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and Deleted member 41284
phenotype > ratios
Thank God someone else agrees.

I don’t have the best ratios (they’re at HTN probs), but IRL I get Chad treatment from girls and guys. And it’s all coz I got a good pheno probs (med pheno).

until the exception is the so called rule
It isn’t all high PSL men are heavily sought out. They have a high chance of being supermodels & actors. Pulling roasties doesn’t mean anything

• +1
Reactions: proxyy
It isn’t all high PSL men are heavily sought out. They have a high chance of being supermodels & actors. Pulling roasties doesn’t mean anything
Yh I agree here. No chance Muggy Mike or Max George would ever be modelling, but would defo get wayy more girls than the PSL Gods

Actually the main reason I’m here isn’t to get more girls, it’s coz I want to get into celebrity circuit, so looksmaxxing will give me as much chance as possible.
I’m actually a singer just tryna get as much appeal to get my music to breakthrough, not an incel who struggles with girls - like a lot of people here. Sometimes I just get caught up in these PSL topics/debates coz they’re interesting though.

Do you think PSL is more important than pheno for getting fame as a singer?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
UK and love Island is all about running RTT ( Roids, tan, tats) and extreme low inhib game. Simple as that.

Provided you are at least MTN though

• +1
Reactions: Zizou and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
no one cares

stfu

UK and love Island is all about running RTT ( Roids, tan, tats) and extreme low inhib game. Simple as that.

Provided you are at least MTN though
I’m not roided but natty jacked, and I’m tanned. My only probs with getting tats is it will change my image with my music (I’m going for a clean cut artist look - a bit like Shawn Mendes), and it will make me appeal less to my target demographic (teenage girls).

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I’m not roided but natty jacked, and I’m tanned. My only probs with getting tats is it will change my image with my music (I’m going for a clean cut artist look - a bit like Shawn Mendes), and it will make me appeal less to my target demographic (teenage girls).
No offence but natty jacked is an oxymoron. Nearly all of these love islanders with muscles are on roids.

PEDs are huge in the UK since they’re legal

No offence but natty jacked is an oxymoron. Nearly all of these love islanders with muscles are on roids.

PEDs are huge in the UK since they’re legal
hmm, maybe it’s my frame then or something, but whenever I’m out, I always get people making “gym” comments about my body. I also often get some dorks come up to me asking for gym advice, wanting me to train them up.

PEDs would take my physique to the next level though, which would be sick.