why r/theredpill is quarantined but r/mgtow is not

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
its gay

i dont even know which channel is better

a lot of coping (with video games, lma0) on mgtow channel tbh and if you write mgtow on youtube you will only see fat male losers

but theredpill has a lot of naive catolic and christian conservative believers.

i feel best as blackpiller

Reddit is so cucked. How can they quarantine a sub like r/TheRedPill? I'm not a fan of the sub but no way that sub is dedicated to highly shocking or offensive content. Is there any non cucked place right now?

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme, Youngcell, androidcel and 1 other person
Mgtow as they know it's over,trp are on another level of cope.

because TRP is a threat to women while women realize MGTOWs are just incels in denial and should be pitied like stray dogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
because TRP is a threat to women while women realize MGTOWs are just incels in denial and should be pitied like stray dogs

MSentTOW*

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Reddit is so cucked. How can they quarantine a sub like r/TheRedPill? I'm not a fan of the sub but no way that sub is dedicated to highly shocking or offensive content. Is there any non cucked place right now?
Reddit cucks dont appreciate any opinion thats not pro liberal so it doesnt surprise me that they would do this really

although I would expect them to do the same to MSTOW

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Reddit cucks dont appreciate any opinion thats not pro liberal so it doesnt surprise me that they would do this really

tbh ngl there are comments about video games in every reddit thread on r/mgtow

Like the new avi

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Swagwaffle