Why racism towards whites isn't bad (racism against white doesnt exist)

Judas Froome

Judas Froome

Bronze
Racism causes crime which is bad. If racism didnt cause crime, it wouldnt be bad, thats why anti-white racist isnt bad

proof:

racism (against minorities) = causes crime

crime = bad

ther fore, racism = bad.

racism (against whites) = doesn't cause crime

doesnt cause crime = good

racism against whites = good

@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Goth, WeiWei and 1 other person
@goober55

but since racism causes crime and black people causes crime, that means black people are racism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, PrinceLuenLeoncur, normie_joe and 8 others
Racism against whites causes school shootings tho faggot

U think the fat white kid got bullied by the BBC football player and didn’t go ER?

Racism against whites seems bad if it causes them to be racist against blacks, since

racism (against whites) = causes racism (against blacks)

racism (against blacks) = causes crime

crime = bad

ther for, racism (against whites) = bad

But, this only if the white person is right wing and doesnt know about 'racism (against blacks) = causes crime' theory.
I think racism against whites is good because it clearly showcases how you cant be racist against whites, since it doesnt make whites commit crime, it just makes them more racist (against blacks)

makes sense?

The main problem with racism that that it has yet to result in any ethniks being sent back home

We need a new paradigm

Racism against whites causes school shootings tho faggot

U think the fat white kid got bullied by the BBC football player and didn’t go ER?
No i dont think it does. All racism against whites causes is whites to be more racist towards blacks.

racism against whites = doesnt exist, since it does the opposite of oppressing them. Racism makes whites stronger and more unified.

The main problem with racism that that it has yet to result in any ethniks being sent back home

We need a new paradigm
I proved ethnics only commit crime because of racism xD Use your brain. Deporting and restricting immigration is psychopathetic and evil

No i dont think it does. All racism against whites causes is whites to be more racist towards blacks.

racism against whites = doesnt exist, since it does the opposite of oppressing them. Racism makes whites stronger and more unified.
If racism towards whites makes whites more racist towards blacks therefore making blacks commit more crimes

Then racism towards whites is also bad :feelskek:

Racism isn’t just buzz words people spew at each other.
Racism includes violence against whites which includes fights which at the end is not good for the stability between different peoples.
Racism causes deaths and injuries.
“Racism” here in .org is not the same compared to real life… nigger…

Racism causes crime which is bad. If racism didnt cause crime, it wouldnt be bad, thats why anti-white racist isnt bad

proof:

racism (against minorities) = causes crime

crime = bad

ther fore, racism = bad.

@Amnesia
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
I proved ethnics only commit crime because of racism xD Use your brain. Deporting and restricting immigration is psychopathetic and evil
Go commit your crimes in Bangalore, mate

Racism isn’t just buzz words people spew at each other.
Racism includes violence against whites which includes fights which at the end is not good for the stability between different peoples.
Racism causes deaths and injuries.
“Racism” here in .org is not the same compared to real life… nigger…
Racism doesn’t cause shit, do you think that it’s racism that’s stealing ur shit?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and shizuku11111
classic one, i can be racist against whites as much as i want, but they cant be racist beacuse im brown shitskin

If racism towards whites makes whites more racist towards blacks therefore making blacks commit more crimes

Then racism towards whites is also bad :feelskek:
Ok racism against whites is bad because it causes crime, but racism against whites cant exist if "racism against whites" unifies them and makes them stronger, the opposite of oppression.
Racism against whites = doesnt exist, but so-called racism against whites is bad.

but if racism against whites doesnt exist, it cant be bad because something that doesnt exist cant be bad or good.

racism against whites = isnt bad, because racism against whites doesnt exist

The only reason you can’t be racist towards whites is because everybody knows they are superior

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
never begun sadly
This is blasphemy according to @📎♿️⚙️ .

if he could, he would have you punished by sucking a Jax Slayher 10" BBC dildo for 12 hours straight on your knees while he personally supervises the whole thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
classic one, i can be racist against whites as much as i want, but they cant be racist beacuse im brown shitskin
nope, you can't "be racist against whites". How can I do something that doesnt exist xD

Racism doesn’t cause shit, do you think that it’s racism that’s stealing ur shit?
8bbe8630 2e0c 4b90 8db2 dc799230e602

Sure…

It's whites that built up civilizations you fucking idiot. Lol. Look at what niggers have accomplished in Africa... nothing. Just mud huts that collapse jfl

Ok racism against whites is bad because it causes crime, but racism against whites cant exist if "racism against whites" unifies them and makes them stronger, the opposite of oppression.
Racism against whites = doesnt exist, but so-called racism against whites is bad.

but if racism against whites doesnt exist, it cant be bad because something that doesnt exist cant be bad or good.

racism against whites = isnt bad, because racism against whites doesnt exist
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It doesn’t matter if it unifies them or not, the definition of racism is the same therefore it is still racism.

You’re a subhuman ethnic with a low iq from an underdeveloped shit country.

Kike thread

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

It doesn’t matter if it unifies them or not, the definition of racism is the same therefore it is still racism.

You’re a subhuman ethnic with a low iq from an underdeveloped shit country.
So-called racism against whites is good.

You cant use definitions to prove me wrong xD
Im using a consensus IRL understood definition that racism has to be bad. You have to prove that racism against whites is bad, but since, as a racist, you think whites becoming racist against blacks is good, you cant use the therome, racism (against whites) = causes whites to be racist against blacks = causes blacks to commit crime = crime = bad

THATS WHY IT CANT EXIST, WHITES BECOMING MORE RACIST IS GOOD ACCORDING TO YOU

So-called racism against whites is good.

You cant use definitions to prove me wrong xD
Im using a consensus IRL understood definition that racism has to be bad. You have to prove that racism against whites is bad, but since, as a racist, you think whites becoming racist against blacks is good, you cant use the therome, racism (against whites) = causes whites to be racist against blacks = causes blacks to commit crime = crime = bad

THATS WHY IT CANT EXIST, WHITES BECOMING MORE RACIST IS GOOD ACCORDING TO YOU
So according to you, racism is completely fine unless it makes people do bad things which then makes racism bad…

That has to be the most retarded fucking thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

And btw if racism against whites = white racist against blacks = causes blacks to commit crime = crime = bad then the start of it all would be racism against whites. meaning racism against whites is bad because it’s the first step of the whole of process.

Never read something more low iq in my life. The mental gymnastics required to type that out and believe it are out of this world.

So according to you, racism is completely fine unless it makes people do bad things which then makes racism bad…

That has to be the most retarded fucking thing I’ve ever heard in my life.

And btw if racism against whites = white racist against blacks = causes blacks to commit crime = crime = bad then the start of it all would be racism against whites. meaning racism against whites is bad because it’s the first step of the whole of process.

Never read something more low iq in my life. The mental gymnastics required to type that out and believe it are out of this world.
Thats why racism against whites doesnt exist, because it exists under the phrase racism against blacks.
If racism against whites always equals racism against black, but racism against blacks doesnt necessarily equal racism against whites, then racism against whites doesnt exist.

So-called racism against whites isnt bad because it harms whites, its bad because it harms blacks, and harming blacks make them commit crime which is bad.

Racism against whites is a racist way of saying racist against blacks. Using the term racism against whites = causes blacks to commit crime more than so-called racism against whites causes blacks to commit crime

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Thats why racism against whites doesnt exist, because it exists under the phrase racism against blacks.
If racism against whites always equals racism against black, but racism against blacks doesnt necessarily equal racism against whites, then racism against whites doesnt exist.

So-called racism against whites isnt bad because it harms whites, its bad because it harms blacks, and harming blacks make them commit crime which is bad.

Racism against whites is a racist way of saying racist against blacks. Using the term racism against whites = causes blacks to commit crime more than so-called racism against whites causes blacks to commit crime
Dnr