why red meat , saturated fat , sugar , coffee , could be a healthmin and leafy greens healthmax

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
cuz its what the jews tell normies . the army of normies will chatter , they will chatter wherever u go . sometimes u dont think u hear their chatter , but u do subconsciously . inevitably , especially the older u are and the more u go out , this chatter will become ingrained in ur subconscious memory (is it unlimited?) . this chatter is overwhelmingly likely to encompass many health-related notions , like red meat bad . im not saying red meat bad , it is good . still , u should eat red meat . but some value could be subtracted from it from a subconscious nocebo-like effect .

• Woah
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
u sure ur alright man

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
alright at what ? being NT ? yeah im alright at fakeing it to normies
no bro, its not the fakeing that matters. im talking about ur actual mental state, u spend so much time obsessing over ageing here (which is cool and brings a lot of value to this place, but you get it)

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
no bro, its not the fakeing that matters. im talking about ur actual mental state, u spend so much time obsessing over ageing here (which is cool and brings a lot of value to this place, but you get it)
must think more about ageing , but must think efficient so i age less

• +1
alright at what ? being NT ? yeah im alright at fakeing it to normies
over , im retarded to thought this . must gain iq ive been iqminned by jews

• JFL
oh i see u mean alright mental health . my mental health is above-average
mirin man u gotta rot less and enjoy stuff more i dont do that tho so hypocritical to say

• +1
must think more about ageing , but must think efficient so i age less
i hope ur not serious with most of ur threads tbh

• Hmm...
btw since u know a lot about anti ageing have u ever read pills guide

• +1
what if the jews are actually telling the truth because they know that we will think the jews are lying

what if the jews are actually telling the truth because they know that we will think the jews are lying
the evidence shows thats not the truth . in theory if it were , then they would help normies hurt incels . which does make sense , i mean normies are their slaves they cant hurt them too much , and incels hate jews

3903824 3556309 1000000296

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeater23, Donkeyballs and Youㅤ
cuz its what the jews tell normies . the army of normies will chatter , they will chatter wherever u go . sometimes u dont think u hear their chatter , but u do subconsciously . inevitably , especially the older u are and the more u go out , this chatter will become ingrained in ur subconscious memory (is it unlimited?) . this chatter is overwhelmingly likely to encompass many health-related notions , like red meat bad . im not saying red meat bad , it is good . still , u should eat red meat . but some value could be subtracted from it from a subconscious nocebo-like effect .
with jews you lose.

oh i see u mean alright mental health . my mental health is above-average
imagine being so obsessed with your goals that even dudes on .org think you are insane. i love your posts bro.

• Love it