Why ricecels (and currycels) are incel

T

T_T

Gold
Before betabuxxing dysgenics ruined the Asian gene pool Average Asian particularly Han Chinese was 1200ng/dl 6 3 and brickskulled with 8x6 while whites were tall as Ai impact on average

One skeleton belonged to a man who would have been close to 6’3”

Fun fact: Confucius was well over 6 feet/190cm​

Xiang Yu was slightly taller than eight chi (approximately 1.86~1.88 metres,

China was birthed when a dick mogger cucked the king with a 10 + inch dick (brutal dick pill)

According to Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian, Lao Ai had a giant penis, being of such size that it could be used as an axle for a wooden carriage. This ability drew the attention of Lü Buwei, who was having an affair with Queen Dowager Zhao, mother to King Zheng of Qin (later Qin Shi Huang),

Curries also used to be 6'4 Indo Aryan moggers but Ruined their genes with dalits, betabuxxing, study celling and vegetarianism
Porus was one of many local kings who impressed Alexander. Wounded in his shoulder, standing over 2 m (6 ft 7 in)

China hated high t slayers who were hard to control and gave all power to castrated eunuchs and studycels. Every dynasty ended because the family's alpha genes were feminized by the high e women the emperors would breed

Old Asia was pure betabux, if you had money you could have 20 wives while robust poor Chang would die incel. This selected for iq while killing high t slayers

by the Jin dynasty femboys became the standard which was when the Han race was raped into muttdom by steppe Asian slayers

Imagine these dysgenics + 90% of the population being wiped out by famines every 400 years and all the alphas dying in wars and rebellions that killed 50+ million people

Asians will return to heightmogging whites by 6+ inches with brutal hypergamy from one child policy once again turning Han Chinese into 6 3 on average 24 inch bideltoid slayers

To summarise

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryan, Skywalker and 13 others
Brutal Chad genetics always win in the end even thousands of years later

Mirin hard.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Also, Porus was an ancient Pakistani ruler, he was from modern-day Pakistan. You can't credit him to other South Asians.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ryan, bloomercel and 4 others
Brutal Chad genetics always win in the end even thousands of years later
Those genes are still alive thousands of years later. Imagine the moggers china are creating with parents injecting their kids with Qingdao Sigma serum and 3x worse hypergamy than the west due to one child policy and 20x more brutal chinktok

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, murdah, Skywalker and 3 others
My ancestors raped many cum niggers

I love Asians, I respect them more than most, even more than themselves, but there's no doubt that they are generally dysgenic as fuck
521e7445f8ab9dadcda1f2cb9e4c2684

IMG 20231231 140801

Gettyimages 1270565529 1024x1024

There is no such thing as hypergamy or natural selection in Asia
Noodlestacies are pressured by their parents into marrying dysgenic betabuxx manlets and ricecels
Plus they eat low protein food like rice and algae

If Asians practiced eugenics naturally like how it's in the Northern meat-eating regions, they'd be moggers like these
2b8

0de

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion, Joe Rogancel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Before betabuxxing dysgenics ruined the Asian gene pool Average Asian particularly Han Chinese was 1200ng/dl 6 3 and brickskulled with 8x6 while whites were tall as Ai impact on average

China was birthed when a dick mogger cucked the king with a 10 + inch dick (brutal dick pill)

Curries also used to be 6'4 Indo Aryan moggers but Ruined their genes with dalits, betabuxxing, study celling and vegetarianism

China hated high t slayers who were hard to control and gave all power to castrated eunuchs and studycels. Every dynasty ended because the family's alpha genes were feminized by the high e women the emperors would breed

Old Asia was pure betabux, if you had money you could have 20 wives while robust poor Chang would die incel. This selected for iq while killing high t slayers

by the Jin dynasty femboys became the standard which was when the Han race was raped into muttdom by steppe Asian slayers

Imagine these dysgenics + 90% of the population being wiped out by famines every 400 years and all the alphas dying in wars and rebellions that killed 50+ million people

Asians will return to heightmogging whites by 6+ inches with brutal hypergamy from one child policy once again turning Han Chinese into 6 3 on average 24 inch bideltoid slayers

To summarise

Brutal

I love Asians, I respect them more than most, even more than themselves, but there's no doubt that they are generally dysgenic as fuck
View attachment 2644352
View attachment 2644361
View attachment 2644354
Noodlestacies are pressured by their parents into marrying dysgenic betabuxx manlets and ricecels

If Asians practiced eugenics naturally like how it's in the Northern meat-eating regions, they'd be moggers like these
View attachment 2644362
View attachment 2644363
North China is extremely poor
eugenic diet = dog meat hotpot cooked in sewer oil
Average north Chinese is stunted due to poverty and oestrogen from obesity and the average high schooler in shandong still heightmogs most European countries
Pure blooded han Chinese in the West are 6'2.25 188lbs with 23 inch bideltoid on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, bloomercel and 2 others
Average north Chinese is stunted due to poverty and oestrogen from obesity and the average high schooler in shandong still heightmogs most European countries
Pure blooded han Chinese in the West are 6'2.25 188lbs with 23 inch bideltoid on average
JFL nigga why are u coping so hard for native northern chinks. Their standard of living and head pork meatballs (i went to a chink restaurant yesterday) are fine.

View attachment 2644352
View attachment 2644361
View attachment 2644354

View attachment 2644362
View attachment 2644363
Mirin ur iq bhai

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and HeightPilledum
View attachment 2644352
View attachment 2644361
View attachment 2644354

View attachment 2644362
View attachment 2644363
Mongols proved well fed high T gooks are the onyl race more barbaric and satanic than the Cumskin in their desire for conquest

I advocate Cumskins and gooks to eat low T foods so they can remain soft, god knows the world will fall once those barbarians become high T

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HeightPilledum
JFL nigga why are u coping so hard for native northern chinks. Their standard of living and head pork meatballs (i went to a chink restaurant yesterday) are fine.

Mirin ur iq bhai
dirty food stunts growth severely and Chinese eat filth, maybe even plastic
Mongols proved well fed high T gooks are the onyl race more barbaric and satanic than the Cumskin in their desire for conquest

I advocate Cumskins and gooks to eat low T foods so they can remain soft, god knows the world will fall once those barbarians become high T
soy ruined china. Reminder Chinese used to practice cannibalism on the battlefield and had 50+ million death tolls in every war and sacrificed cumskins to extinction in the shang dynasty
The people of the North are strong; they must not copy the fancy diets of the Southerners, who are physically frail, live in a different environment, and have different stomachs and bowels.

— the Kangxi Emperor, Tingxun Geyan (《庭訓格言》)

To summarise

those aren't giants, the fuck out of here. the real giants were incinerated into fire mush.

What type of gook are you and what are your stats? @T_T

What type of gook are you and what are your stats? @T_T
khmer krom from south vietnam
stats:

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus

Mongolians are manlets, they are shorter than both urban Chinese and South Koreans

They are as tall as SEApanese, which is quite embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and incel194012940
Mongolians are manlets, they are shorter than both urban Chinese and South Koreans

The only mongol i know is 6'2 with a 8.5x6.25 dick

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

not true every mongol I've known was taller than average and in china they are sen as bigger and more burly than the general population. I would know since I have literally been to china and my ex gf's family lived near Inner Mongolia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and incel194012940

In 2023 due to poverty… 600 years ago a mongol would crush your skull with his big mongol hand and stature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Skywalker, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Just remembered something the mongol in question told me

Asians selected for hot gracile women because asian culture is very patriarchal and they basically owned the women, feminising the genes over generations and making the women ideal whores for men of other races

Curries are the same, two extremely patriarchial cultures that got civilised and urbanised too early with the only sexual selection being handpicked sexy women being paired to rich old men

It's ogre for ricecels and curries

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
In 2023 due to poverty… 600 years ago a mongol would crush your skull with his big mongol hand and stature
I know a mongol 6 2 d1 wrestler Amwf warlord who would literally kill this yellowfevercel

northern chinese people don't eat dog, its only ethnic Koreans and shit skinns from yunnan. The shamanic religions of manchuria and mongolia taboo that, traditionally in the textbooks koreans use to learn chinese languages (mongolian, chinese, tangut, manchu, tibetian) the first page has a translation for "chinese people don't eat dogs" as an example sentence

its not that poor anymore, i have relatives that live in rural gansu herding sheep that have SUVs and good standards of living
not true every mongol I've known was taller than average and in china they are sen as bigger and more burly than the general population. I would know since I have literally been to china and my ex gf's family lived near Inner Mongolia.
my aunts husband is mongol from qiqihar
dirty food stunts growth severely and Chinese eat filth, maybe even plastic

soy ruined china. Reminder Chinese used to practice cannibalism on the battlefield and had 50+ million death tolls in every war and sacrificed cumskins to extinction in the shang dynasty
replace soy sauce with shanxi vinegar
replace tofu with red meat, the fishlump things are good
replace tea with baiju
replace rice with buckwheat/sorghum
buy from farmers, dont eat streetshit food

this is what u eat in china to mog

for snacks i reccomend 山楂餠, saqima, lump sugar, dried squid, white rabbit candies and jellies

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Earth Dollar
Water. Total abo death

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
northern chinese people don't eat dog, its only ethnic Koreans and shit skinns from yunnan. The shamanic religions of manchuria and mongolia taboo that, traditionally in the textbooks koreans use to learn chinese languages (mongolian, chinese, tangut, manchu, tibetian) the first page has a translation for "chinese people don't eat dogs" as an example sentence

its not that poor anymore, i have relatives that live in rural gansu herding sheep that have SUVs and good standards of living

my aunts husband is mongol from qiqihar

replace soy sauce with shanxi vinegar
replace tofu with red meat, the fishlump things are good
replace tea with baiju
replace rice with buckwheat/sorghum
buy from farmers, dont eat streetshit food

this is what u eat in china to mog

for snacks i reccomend 山楂餠, saqima, lump sugar, dried squid, white rabbit candies and jellies
How dafuq are you north chinese and still incel
Whats your height

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

To summarise

Lifefuel for my descendants 😳

• Love it
quote of the day

Fuck off AspiringChanglite your muh Han master race will never compete with Whites

To summarise

awful propaganda NGL. the Chinese and Japanese stopped advancing technologically around 1600s~. asians aren't even that smart lmfao. 88

awful propaganda NGL. the Chinese and Japanese stopped advancing technologically around 1600s~. asians aren't even that smart lmfao. 88
aight thats just cope just look at most cited computer science and physics journals its always japan and china

What the guy above said + Asians never cared about technology and even forbid it but still came up with insane inventions anyway + japs were in the mud huts in the 1600s

aight thats just cope just look at most cited computer science and physics journals its always japan and china
do you not understand that its because their whole life is studying and sheit? I highly respect asians dont get me wrong but, they literally stopped advancing in the 1600s while europeans kept advancing. when europeans came back to Japan in 1800s they were the exact same as 1600s lmfao. asian is 2nd best race though.

do you not understand that its because their whole life is studying and sheit? I highly respect asians dont get me wrong but, they literally stopped advancing in the 1600s while europeans kept advancing. when europeans came back to Japan in 1800s they were the exact same as 1600s lmfao. asian is 2nd best race though.
but how are they not advancing

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yet every footage I see of Mongolians, they look short
They are statistically 5'8 on average

So far all the copes have been
>b-but I KNOW A GUY!!!
>WE WUZ GENGHIS
>my ex-gf was from somewhere NEAR the Chinese region that used to be Mongolian

good post. in summary, adoption of failo ideolgies like communism require a raped and mutted inferior dysgenic slave race

• +1
These smithsonian faggots cover up real giant skeletons and then pretend to scoff at the idea of giant remains. Kek

Mongols have similar genes to Koreans but are just poorer

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and HeightPilledum
ancient Pakistani ruler
ah yes the ancient "country" of Pakistan................totally not a british invention :forcedsmile: @BrahminBoss @Ryan @Squirtle @FailedNormieManlet

british boat GIF by South Park
Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Michael Myers and Ryan
turkic people are strong in wrestling and mma also there are tall mongols still

Last edited: