Why ricecels (and currycels) are incel

ALL races would do what you said......
Some more so than others as proven by the history book

All groups are assholes but some are more than others

I love Asians, I respect them more than most, even more than themselves, but there's no doubt that they are generally dysgenic as fuck
View attachment 2644352
View attachment 2644361
View attachment 2644354
There is no such thing as hypergamy or natural selection in Asia
Noodlestacies are pressured by their parents into marrying dysgenic betabuxx manlets and ricecels
Plus they eat low protein food like rice and algae

If Asians practiced eugenics naturally like how it's in the Northern meat-eating regions, they'd be moggers like these
View attachment 2644362
View attachment 2644363
ever considered eugenics isn't just about breeding tall gigachads? That civilization needs nerdy high-IQ scientist genes too? What we currently have post-female liberation is dysgenic, the patriarchal civilizations of the past knew what they were doing with regulating female sexual behavior and rewarding all men who contributed to civilization (ogre warriors, prettyboy artists, nerdy scientists, charismatic leaders etc.) with a wife and family, not just letting women compete for the top 10% of men. What you're proposing would collapse civilization, as you would have millions of men with no reproductive prospects or stakes in civilization just saying fuck it and burning everything down or checking out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
yeah but NOT because its inherent....
Maybe… but some groups have had a warlike disposition from day 1. The Aryan peoples are a naturally warlike race this much is certain even your peoples main gods were ones of war. Then you have curries who are Natrally an peaceful people which only introduced the concept of wholesale genocide when the aryans cucked them.

Maybe it wasn’t genetic but I am reluctant to say it isn’t. Even gooks are more conformaist due to a gene so I wouldn’t be shocked if whites are more warlike due to an unnoticed gene

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Maybe… but some groups have had a warlike disposition from day 1. The Aryan peoples are a naturally warlike race this much is certain even your peoples main gods were ones of war. Then you have curries who are Natrally an peaceful people which only introduced the concept of wholesale genocide when the aryans cucked them.

Maybe it wasn’t genetic but I am reluctant to say it isn’t. Even gooks are more conformaist due to a gene so I wouldn’t be shocked if whites are more warlike due to an unnoticed gene
im from a warrior race lets fucking GOO

• +1
Reactions: granitegroyper
ah yes the ancient "country" of Pakistan................totally not a british invention :forcedsmile: @BrahminBoss @Ryan @Squirtle @FailedNormieManlet

british boat GIF by South Park
Season 6 Starz GIF by Outlander
Do you say the same thing when someone says "ancient India"? Because ancient India and modern-day "India" are two completely different things. The former refers to modern-day Pakistan and the latter refers to Bharat.

Do you say the same thing when someone says "ancient India"? Because ancient India and modern-day "India" are two completely different things. The former refers to modern-day Pakistan and the latter refers to Bharat.
ofc bro.......ancient india was like 2 times bigger......i know this shit, as im into history.......i have no dog in the fight of pakistan- india rivalry, obviously lol

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
ofc bro.......i know this shit, as im into history.......i have no dog in the fight of pakistan- india rivalry, obviously lol
I dunno man, I just think it's funny to name your country India when it doesn't even apply to you in the first place, and then you always bark for the people who it does refer to. But I don't want the name back, they have ruined the name India. Indians are associated with negative traits. Sure so do Pakistanis but at least it's cool stuff like going to jihad or something, not asking for bobs and vagene.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Skywalker

how tf are you BLACK/ AFRICAN and you are talking about whites and asians being "muh most violent and aggressive" when you know very well the physical aspects , as an experienced blackpiller .....this is a full on black israelite weirdo /wakanda take, what youve done in this thread :feelskek:

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Last edited:
I dunno man, I just think it's funny to name your country India when it doesn't even apply to you in the first place, and then you always bark for the people who it does refer to. But I don't want the name back, they have ruined the name India. Indians are associated with negative traits. Sure so do Pakistanis but at least it's cool stuff like going to jihad or something, not asking for bobs and vagene.
thats sort of true lol...but im not indian, im like ive described in my sig .......

how tf are you BLACK/ AFRICAN and you are talking about whites and asians being "muh most violent and aggressive" when you know very well the physical aspects , as an experienced blackpiller .....this is a full on black israelite weirdo /wakanda take, what youve done in this thread :feelskek:

Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Because I’m aware that idiots here chatting about black aggressiveness are being bias. Nigs today are only violent if descended from slavery which is ironic as they also are part Aryan. Africans are usually soft and not warlike like euros. I’m speaking from facts and history books here I ain’t got time to stupidly listen to idiots who call poor blacks living in squalor “violent” when history shows the opposite.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: granitegroyper and Skywalker
Because I’m aware that idiots here chatting about black aggressiveness are being bias. Nigs today are only violent if descended from slavery which is ironic as they also are part Aryan. Africans are usually soft and not warlike like euros. I’m speaking from facts and history books here I ain’t got time to stupidly listen to idiots who call poor blacks living in squalor “violent” when history shows the opposite.
already been proven why niggers are aggressive

black aggressiveness are being bias. Nigs today are only violent if descended from slavery which is ironic as they also are part Aryan
lol at this shit....anyway the ghetto dwelling blacks that commit violence in the anglo countries are NOT included in your point, which was about civilization and history in general, so this is a different point to be made
Africans are usually soft and not warlike like euros
that NOT what the history of the african continent shows....quite the opposite...slavery, genocide, and all that, were part of it.....like everywhere else ofc

lol at this shit....anyway the ghetto dwelling blacks that commit violence in the anglo countries are NOT included in your point, which was about civilization and history in general, so this is a different point to be made

that NOT what the history of the african continent shows....quite the opposite...slavery, genocide, and all that, were part of it.....like everywhere else ofc
Blacks in Anglo nations outside of Europe are part Aryan so yes they fall within the Aryan hypothesis of aggressiveness. It’s not surprising that normies say Africans are a lot softer and less aggresive than US and other new world blacks. Hmm I wonder why almsot as if there’s a difference there.

Modern African history is what you described but ancient African history is far less bloody than Eurasian history that much is a fact. No human race is fully bloodless but blacks are one of the lesser bloody races from a track record

• +1
Means nothing. Its just living in past. What matters is what they are now.

• +1