Why Richard Ramirez was so successful with women despite his "bad personality"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
"Muh good personality"

Pin on Richard Ramirez

he had the worst personality, he was a serial killer, a child rapist, a psychopath, a pedophile, a drug addict, dropped out of high school, a satanist, mentally deranged, narcissistic, Sociopathic, violent, emotionless, callous, vicious.

and despite his "bad personality" he still was very very successful with women. Why do you think people make edits of him? its just because he is hot. Women dont care about anything but your looks. You could be Adolf Hitler but as long as your hot it doesn't matter to them, all that matters is if your hot.

The dark triad pill is cope, only works if your chad. People aren't making tiktok edits of Jeffery Epstein because he isnt a chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15827
water

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Deleted member 21146, Zarek and 2 others
this is all factual bro but everybody and their mama knows this by now

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21192 and 3 others
He’s a terra mogger alien eater Kali Yuga kickstarter fallen angel perfect being black hole killer space bender . Ofc he has women interest u idiot

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
if he was so attractive then why didnt women approach him while he was mindlessly drifting the streets?

Palak Mehta

6 months ago
We all know he looks gorgeous , we can appreciate that. But this, in NO WAY, means its acceptable to have romantic feelings for a literal MURDERER.

♥︎gabs

10 months ago
honestly, he's extremely attractive (to me.) and there's no denying that. but of course I won't forget the crimes he committed, I won't romanticize his piscopathy. it's not unhealthy to find someone attractive, it's unhealthy to imagine yourself in a romance with that person and think that he would NEVER hurt you.

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15827
if he was so attractive then why didnt women approach him while he was mindlessly drifting the streets?
from what i understand he was tweaking most of the time. women will not approach you if you're high and roaming the streets aimlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Deleted member and 2 others
Didn't he have to like rape grannies and shit to get laid jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, FootballPlaya69, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Didn't he have to like rape grannies and shit to get laid jfl
THIS. Let's ignore most of his women were ugly as sin.

RR proves that if you're a chad scumbag you'll never be incel because there will always be ugly as fuck women wanting your dick...i guess that's something...i guess :unsure:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Bitch and 3 others
THIS. Let's ignore most of his women were ugly as sin.

RR proves that if you're a chad scumbag you'll never be incel because there will always be ugly as fuck women wanting your dick...i guess that's something...i guess :unsure:
His courtroom women were stacylites for their time Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and jaw_is_law
He’s a terra mogger alien eater Kali Yuga kickstarter fallen angel perfect being black hole killer space bender . Ofc he has women interest u idiot
schizopost

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
It honestly amazes me that everything went wrong in his life despite being a terramogger.
Too bad he wasn't discovered for some gig that could've catapulted him into stardom when he was younger :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
It honestly amazes me that everything went wrong in his life despite being a terramogger.
Too bad he wasn't discovered for some gig that could've catapulted him into stardom when he was younger :fuk:
he did what he wanted to do and pretty much got away with it.

• +1
he did what he wanted to do and pretty much got away with it.
Still wouldn't call it a well lived life tbh
People w his looks level usually cruises through life easily. I'm quite aware of his childhood context tho

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
Still wouldn't call it a well lived life tbh
People w his looks level usually cruises through life easily. I'm quite aware of his childhood context tho
could have been a billionaire tbh. he has the psychopathic mentality and looks to become extremely successful in business

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member
could have been a billionaire tbh. he has the psychopathic mentality and looks to become extremely successful in business
What about IQ :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Isn't Ramirez a maxillofacial surgeon?

• JFL
71E245F9 948E 4F51 94E5 F6E3B44B7972

over if you don’t look like this

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 17735
Just be NT bro :soy::feelswah:

"Muh good personality"

Pin on Richard Ramirez

he had the worst personality, he was a serial killer, a child rapist, a psychopath, a pedophile, a drug addict, dropped out of high school, a satanist, mentally deranged, narcissistic, Sociopathic, violent, emotionless, callous, vicious.

and despite his "bad personality" he still was very very successful with women. Why do you think people make edits of him? its just because he is hot. Women dont care about anything but your looks. You could be Adolf Hitler but as long as your hot it doesn't matter to them, all that matters is if your hot.

The dark triad pill is cope, only works if your chad. People aren't making tiktok edits of Jeffery Epstein because he isnt a chad.

You say that like literally every female is making edits about him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
You say that like literally every female is making edits about him
Cope he has gotten extremely famous lately every hot girl in my school talked about him

Cope he has gotten extremely famous lately every hot girl in my school talked about him
I’m sorry bro but ur just wrong looks aren’t everything

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 22126
It’s all about your personality bro :soy:
The idea that looks are everything is just a cope for being an incel failure

The idea that looks are everything is just a cope for being an incel failure
Obviously looks aren’t 100% everything, but they damn sure account for a very big number of things

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Obviously looks aren’t 100% everything, but they damn sure account for a very big number of things
I know but OP is acting like they’re everything

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I know but OP is acting like they’re everything
I don’t blame him, when you have bitches simping for literal psychopaths just because of the way they look it makes it harder to not believe looks are everything :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and PointOfNoReturn
He was an incel at age 24