Why Sean O'Pry Is mtn

F3999471 12CC 4873 B6AD 7144466C8C3D
6B1D1BE2 E5DD 4EA7 85F5 9A0EC5D2AD17

JFL ramus mogged by barrett look at how subhuman he looks compared to barrett

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Azonin
You are confusing the natural slight overbite any healthy person has and his particular one that failos him hard.

An overbite is the recessed appearance of the lower jaw/mandible.

No, I mentioned more than his jaw in this thread, if you can read.
are you stupid? you can have an overbite and not have a recessed jaw,a overbite is the projection OF TEETh your too dumb to realise that,overbite nothing to do with jaw or mandible

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and LeonidasGui
are you stupid? you can have an overbite and not have a recessed jaw,a overbite is the projection OF TEETh your too dumb to realise that,overbite nothing to do with jaw or mandible
Which is why he looks recessed retard, whether it's an actual jaw recession or not doesn't matter

It's like going out in a wheelchair and being surprised why jbs are flaunting over you, you can make all the excuses "well im not actually disabled" but what you are what they see, is it that hard to understand.

Stupid shit.

People trying to say Ian Sommerhalder not good…

Both of these men would do well on Tinder

Stupid shit.

People trying to say Ian Sommerhalder not good…

Both of these men would do well on Tinder
They would do good on tinder with frauded pics

I can do the same exact thing...

04723C22 7236 4EE0 B538 CF7976D5BB8D

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Explain then why he has a protruding lip which makes this "gigachad" look duck faced

an overbite is essentially a recessed jaw, so it makes sense that's why it is
its not
a Dental malocclusion its only a teeth problem, while a skeletal malocclusion its a jaw problem

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
its not
a Dental malocclusion its only a teeth problem, while a skeletal malocclusion its a jaw problem
Do you not understand, it doesn't matter what "problem" it is, he looks recessed.

It's like going outside in a wheelchair and being surprised jbs aren't flaunting over you, regardless whether you are actually disabled or healthy it's about how you look, LOOKS. And he looks recessed regardless of "muh teeth problem" or "jaw problem"

Do you not understand, it doesn't matter what "problem" it is, he looks recessed.

It's like going outside in a wheelchair and being surprised jbs aren't flaunting over you, regardless whether you are actually disabled or healthy it's about how you look, LOOKS. And he looks recessed regardless of "muh teeth problem" or "jaw problem"
youre autistic
he doesnt look recessed at all he only has his Upper Lip Who protudes a bit
0 SMV change

youre autistic
0 SMV change
He does, either look at the picture comparison I posted or google "strong jaw vs weak jaw"

You haven't refuted my argument

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
youre autistic
0 SMV change
2C190F99 91DB 467A 9F96 0286F7DA9597

Recessed downward grown ugly fuck

He does, either look at the picture comparison I posted or google "strong jaw vs weak jaw"

You haven't refuted my argument
im high iq

Most retarded user on the forum without a doubt

• +1
Reactions: goo25
thats obvious lol
but a protuding lip doesnt mean a recessed jawline in every case
u can just have protuding Upper teeth Who touch your Upper Lip and make it protude, or even braces
but a "protuding" lip gives the appearance of recession, it is just simply suboptimal stop coping.

he has no zygos compared to barrett he is boneless:

youre autistic
0 SMV change
Lips are guided by teeth positioning. If there is an overbite, there may be protruding lips. Evaluation by your dentist should tell you if this is the issue and how to correct it. Orthodontics is the typical treatment recommended.
Sean opry the american 1199203296

Lips are guided by teeth positioning. If there is an overbite, there may be protruding lips. Evaluation by your dentist should tell you if this is the issue and how to correct it. Orthodontics is the typical treatment recommended.
its not
thats obvious lol
but a protuding lip doesnt mean a recessed jawline in every case
u can just have protuding Upper teeth Who touch your Upper Lip and make it protude, or even braces

Yeah he should go to an orthodontist and get his shit fixed but he's oldcel already so it's over

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Also lack of undereye support is most critical

• +1
Yeah he should go to an orthodontist and get his shit fixed but he's oldcel already so it's over
You can argue and cope all day that overbite doesn't always mean recessed jawline

Did we forget it's all about looks? what lady wants an overbite guy

He is oldcel now barrett is still relatively young which is why jbs simp
He’s 1989 born person but Barrett and opry are both oldcel in way tbh because born in 20th century

He also has a recessed maxilla , i already said countless times that opry face development was pretty poor , he probably mouth breathed during childhood

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and goo25

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpeg
    IMG_2280.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2281.jpeg
    IMG_2281.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
He also has a recessed maxilla , i already said countless times that opry face development was pretty poor , he probably mouth breathed during childhood
And poor facial development gene compared Barrett’s right

he Is a supermodel and doesnt even care but you do for him jfl
also it's a minor fix, as i said before,0 SMV change

he Is a supermodel and doesnt even care but you do for him jfl
also it's a minor fix, as i said before,0 SMV change
"He doesn't care about you"

Yeah that's why I said he should care about himself and fix his recessed jaw.

Like I thought I made a post saying what if girl Barrett was seen by Jeffrey Epstein age 15 and I tagged you
I think epstein would do something

Bro wdym he has some of the best in the world undereye look at the amount of bone in his face
Boneless =/= bad undereye support

O'Pry is boneless, barrett has shit undereye support just wears a shitton of makeup

"He doesn't care about you"

Yeah that's why I said he should care about himself and fix his recessed jaw.
you cant even properly read, over for u

Overrated as fuck, only good eye area

• +1
Overrated as fuck, only good eye area
Finally someone got it, he has shit frame with his 10 inch bideltoid and boneless face, only is good for some parts like eye, and he's not the only person in the world, chico mogs him with eyes