Why sex is gross

why do you think religion is (was) ubiquitous
To give life meaning, without meaning we have nothing but our own pleasures and sufferings which are pointless in itself long term.
Beings with this intelligence level as modern humans need to organize themselves and believe in some kind of common higher goal to give life meaning. Without it, we're stuck in nihilism (for people that think) or hedonism (for people that don't).

This is why Nazi Germany for example had such a powerful effect on its people. Common goal for everyone, the self dissolves into the machine and transcends death. The individual gives his life to the system.

Religion and religion-like politics are to control masses of people. Without control they destroy themselves.

If they don't destroy themselves, somebody who is more organized will take over. The enemy, whoever that is.
They will conquer by war or by peace, the stronger ideology will prevail and control the masses.

everyone here is saying its boring so either youre a virgin or they are all lying

Everyone? you're the only one saying that.

i agree with op, when i see the vagina open it makes me feel sick, ass too

but the hornyness overwrites it, and i prefer when my gf wears a thong and just pulls it to the side so i dont have to look :forcedsmile:

the idea that men enjoy sticking fists and fingers in and stretching it out is just disgusting imo

or eating pussy, you are licking flesh jfl

High IQ thread, people are coping hard saying it isn't gross jfl they're just gross too

• +1
Reactions: xit
or eating pussy, you are licking flesh jfl

JFL you aren't supposed to eat pussy.
High IQ thread, people are coping hard saying it isn't gross jfl they're just gross too

Nobody's coping, sex and sexual stuff is gross from an asexual point of view but since humans are sexual they desire it.

hornynes overrides disgust.

Nobody's coping, sex and sexual stuff is gross from an asexual point of view but since humans are sexual they desire it.

hornynes overrides disgust.
yeah but we're talking facts, it's objectively gross to do it. people that say it's not gross are just coping and itt everyone's calling op gay aka they're disagreeing that it's gross

yeah but we're talking facts, it's objectively gross to do it. people that say it's not gross are just coping and itt everyone's calling op gay aka they're disagreeing that it's gross

Facts from what? it's objectively gross only from an asexual point of view.

And people are calling op a fag because he said he found sex disgusting. (meaning he has no balls)

Facts from what? it's objectively gross only from an asexual point of view.

And people are calling op a fag because he said he found sex disgusting. (meaning he has no balls)
You can't use "objectively" and "only from [insert group here]" in the same sentence my dude. It's objectively gross because you're sweating and emitting bad odor. We're not even talking about whether it's enjoyable or not, we're just talking about its grossness generally.

Ultra high Einstein IQ. Most intelligent post on this website ever.

• +1
OP, rope right now you utter waste of air.

To give life meaning, without meaning we have nothing but our own pleasures and sufferings which are pointless in itself long term.
Beings with this intelligence level as modern humans need to organize themselves and believe in some kind of common higher goal to give life meaning. Without it, we're stuck in nihilism (for people that think) or hedonism (for people that don't).

This is why Nazi Germany for example had such a powerful effect on its people. Common goal for everyone, the self dissolves into the machine and transcends death. The individual gives his life to the system.

Religion and religion-like politics are to control masses of people. Without control they destroy themselves.

If they don't destroy themselves, somebody who is more organized will take over. The enemy, whoever that is.
They will conquer by war or by peace, the stronger ideology will prevail and control the masses.
dn rd but it was a rhetorical question. the reason is obvious

Over for germophobe niggas

• JFL
EB09C0BD 9E85 4ACA 9721 921AF64C7D7F