why should jaw implants be better than fillers?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
in look theory forum many users claim: "you need hard implants that become real bone if you wanna become attractive, soft surgeries like fillers can't give you a sharp jaw angle and will make your face look unnatural and plasticky"

the truth is jaw implants don't emulate real bones: no one in the world has a jaw shaped like that, even Chico and Barret.
Jaw implants are aimed to move forward the soft tissue to give the illusion your jawline and your chin are projected.

Fillers are not very different from implants: both try to move out the soft tissue in order to give you a chiselled face.
theese are the three impressive filler transformation by dr. Zack Ally. (the first guy is @StudyHacks)
after the surgery theese guys have a pefectly sharp jawline and they look perfectly natural, undoubtely they ascended by 2-3 PSL points, from legit truecels to above average.
they only con of fillers is their duration: after some months the injected substance get absorbed by the body; this is why I will undergo permanent fillers through fat transfer. Even if there are no examples on the internet of guys who had fat grafts to enhance jaw and chin, I have already talked to some plastic surgeons and they confirmed it's possible to achieve Zack Ally's masculinization with a permanent fat graft

Last edited:
This men are disgusting looking, I nearly died looking at them.

They all to start elongatemaxxing so they can fraud Nephilim genes or it is over for them.

• +1
Reactions: DOggo, Zygos4Life, prgfromnl and 5 others
second guy decided to run robloxmaxxing game

undoubtely they ascended by 2-3 PSL points
what are you smoking my guy?

studyhacks and 2nd guy looks extremely unnatural post-filler

3rd guy looks aight from this angle but he likely looks unnatural too in motion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Dogs, Achathin and 1 other person
in look theory forum many users claim: "you need hard implants that become real bone if you wanna become attractive, soft surgeries like fillers can't give you a sharp jaw angle and will make your face look unnatural and plasticky"

View attachment 101992

the truth is jaw implants don't emulate real bones: no one in the world has a jaw shaped like that, even Chico and Barret.
Jaw implants are aimed to move forward the soft tissue to give the illusion your jawline and your chin are projected.

Fillers are not very different from implants: both try to move out the soft tissue in order to give you a chiselled face.
theese are the three impressive filler transformation by dr. Zack Ally. (the first guy is @StudyHacks)
after the surgery theese guys have a pefectly sharp jawline and they look perfectly natural, undoubtely they ascended by 2-3 PSL points, from legit truecels to above average.
they only con of fillers is their duration: after some months the injected substance get absorbed by the body; this is why I will undergo permanent fillers through fat transfer. Even if there are no examples on the internet of guys who had "lipofillers" to enhance jaw and chin, I have already talked to some plastic surgeons and they confirmed it's possible to achieve Zack Ally's masculinization with permanent lipofillers.

View attachment 101996

View attachment 101997

View attachment 101998
Because fillers are permanent

All the guys look great after receiving implants. Except maybe for guy #2. My point is that wraparound jaw implants work.

Because projection. Filler can only be built out a few mm. After that muscle squashes it.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
any side effects in permanent jaw/chin implants?

why would anyone do that if they can get double jaw and a genio. That will give anyone a defined jawline
And it also comes with a boosted forward grown maxilla
Double jaw + genio > jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Implants are permanent and fillers are not. That would be the reason to get implants.

why would anyone do that if they can get double jaw and a genio. That will give anyone a defined jawline
the double jaw does is only for people who have bite malocclusion or recessed bones in xray.
I have never seen on the internet a guy who had a double jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I think double jaw and genio are probably the most natural and best looking ways to get a defined jawline, but from what I've seen double jaw is expensive af, but imma save up for it
the double jaw does is only for people who have bite malocclusion or recessed bones in xray.
I have never seen on the internet a guy who had a double jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons
If you look up double jaw surgery one of the first links talks about how more people are doing it purely for cosmetic reasons so that's why it's expensive now or some bs like that

lol my jaw implants feel like real bone especially since there custom ct designed. fillers on the other hand make you look unharmunous and they feel fake af, they also deteriorate over time.

Custom Ct Implants>>>>All

lol my jaw implants feel like real bone especially since there custom ct designed. fillers on the other hand make you look unharmunous and they feel fake af, they also deteriorate over time.

You got silicone jaw implants right?

I'd also like to know what type of implants you got.

I used to lack cheekbones before mewing

That’s why my surgeon dissuaded me from using implants (even if he does offer them). Sadly it seems that he only offers genio as permanent bone adjusting surgery, not jaw widening procedures. I gonna do hyaluronic acid fillers first to see the results, then I’ll probably go for bellafill which lasts for 5 years, or chin wing that lasts forever.